watch now

Author Topic: All about Local Obagi - Thread 3  (Read 33941 times)

viellemacey

  • Guest
Re: Local obagi, anyone?
« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2011, 06:58:55 pm »
^i can't reply na on that thread sis kaya i made this one..

eekyaj

  • Guest
Re: Local obagi, anyone?
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2011, 07:06:49 pm »
^ kala ko napasama.hehe. good thing kung ganun. :))

na alarm kasi ako sis, baka ma infect or mapano yung mole ko.. (:

brattinella

  • Guest
Re: Local obagi, anyone?
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2011, 08:29:52 am »
@viellemacey oh so the thread has been locked... maybe you could rename/edit the thread to All About Local Obagi - Thread 3   ;)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 10:35:12 am by brattinella »

viellemacey

  • Guest
Re: Local obagi, anyone?
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2011, 09:56:18 am »
^aryt sis :)

MaliceAngel

  • Guest
Re: Local obagi, anyone?
« Reply #24 on: November 24, 2011, 05:44:52 pm »
I just wanted to say thank you to the people who posted on all the threads about local obagi! I've been using it for two days and grabe purging stage kagad. I have more pimples than I previously did before using LO. If not for the contributors I wouldn't know na meron talagang time na it's gonna look really bad and I would've stopped by now. Tiis ganda talaga.  :(

kim_trasher07

  • Guest
Re: Local obagi, anyone?
« Reply #25 on: November 24, 2011, 08:05:50 pm »
^ yup sis. tiis ganda talaga..

pinkat

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Obagi - Thread 3
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2011, 05:26:51 pm »
pa pm naman ng trusted seller niyo :) thanks

moonie

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Obagi - Thread 3
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2012, 11:34:42 pm »
Are those creams safe to use on the skin around the eyes?

baby_shan22

  • Guest
Re: Local obagi, anyone?
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2012, 09:16:18 am »
I used local obagi set 2, nakaisang set lang ako pero stop ko na siya, nagshift na ko sa Intensive Facial treatment Set prang local obagi set din pro wala lang peeling cream.. pero may sunblock. Nkakaputi, nkakakinis at nakakaalis ng dark spots na muka.
[/quote hello..wer n how much po [textspeak!] intensive facial treatment set?tnxs

nicoleRock

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Obagi - Thread 3
« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2012, 12:38:44 pm »
hi..Im just new here...Obagi user din ako..actually 1st time ko lang gumamit..I read your reviews then nag-decide nako bumili:) It's my 6th day and nagpepeel nko sa baba pti sa ilong..tinutubuan din me nang pimples pero paisa-isa [textspeak!]..(I hope na hndi siya dumami)..purging stage na ito?hehe..I stop using [textspeak!] sbf placenta,nagoily msyado face ko though oily [textspeak!] ako..pnlitn ko nlng ng ibang spf...ok [textspeak!] so far,,,sana kuminis din ako tulad ng mga ibng sis natin:)

oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Obagi - Thread 3
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2013, 09:12:35 am »
sino nang nakatry ng local obagi ng 6F aside kay @herroyalbleakness?


oshiawase

  • Guest
Re: Local obagi, anyone?
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2013, 09:14:51 am »
after over a month of using LO, i finally decided to stop, and cystic breakouts stopped too. buti na lang hindi ako umasa ng malaki..  :)

what kind are you using or where you bought it?

vainmom

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Obagi - Thread 3
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2013, 04:39:57 pm »
i've been using local obagi turning 2 months na..what i did, i bought all the creams and slolutions in half kilo and liter..mas tipid kasi..every month, 2x pa me nagpapa-diamond peel kaya makinis talaga na me ngaun

jaimeko

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Obagi - Thread 3
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2013, 11:37:52 pm »
^ san ka bumili sis?

Ethel_marcelo

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Obagi - Thread 3
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2013, 08:39:02 pm »
I have also tried local obagi, bought it from www.facebook.com/skinsecrets27
I am on my first week and my skin has improved a lot. If your skin is oily, you should put baby powder on top of the placenta. Super nice talaga kase i have pimple marks but now my skin is whiter. Although painful on the first few days of application. Tiis tiis lang. I have also tried their bleaching lotion, whitening lotion and soaps. So far maganda effect sa skin ko. I think it depends din saan ka hihiyang kase some people develops acne so they were advised to use a different facial set.

Kritz

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Obagi - Thread 3
« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2015, 12:40:42 am »
Anyone knows a legit seller of local obagi kit? yung may kojic soap, peeling cream, bleaching cream, placenta spf, toner, and lotion(what the label says pero it's liquid, if I'm not mistaken)

stfuuuuu

  • Guest
Re: All about Local Obagi - Thread 3
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2015, 12:05:10 pm »
Where to buy?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close