watch now

Author Topic: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.  (Read 67378 times)

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #160 on: October 21, 2016, 04:52:55 am »
^What do you mean hindi ka makaka-travel with her because she has a kid? Ilang taon na ba ang anak? Sus, I am a single parent myself and no relatives here. I can make arrangements. If there's a will, there's a way!

Love or career? Bakit kelangan mamili, hindi pwedeng both? You know what? You are overthinking. Relax lang. Just go with the flow and relax.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #161 on: October 21, 2016, 06:13:12 pm »
^^@jtansaco, does that mean then na if ever, she cannot stay with you in Pinas if ever you decide to go back? You cannot take the kid to pinas since I assume the dad is there in the US.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #162 on: October 22, 2016, 02:01:47 am »
^ and ^^ - The situation is complicated. I'm in the US. She is in the US. Ex is in an Asian country (A1). They're having an arrangement in which Girl and kid are moving to another Asian country (A2) so ex can visit from time to time. It's his kid after all and he's financially supporting the move to A2. I'm in San Francisco and it's not an ideal place to start a family due to the cost here. Only people in tech or professionals can survive here and I'm neither. Philippines is not an option for me right now and definitely not theirs. The only way for me to make this work is if I follow them to A2 in the future. But still, I'm thinking too far ahead. Kid is 3 years old. Love or career? If I choose love, the average salary in A2 is half of what I'm earning right now and that country is expensive too. If I choose career, ligawan nalang kita kvandenhaak! Hahahaha! ;)

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #163 on: October 22, 2016, 02:14:11 am »
^Ay, that's a little too complicated to pursue, in my opinion. It not gonna work unless sobrang gusto mo talaga si girl and you are willing sacrifice everything.

I am too old for you, and I am in Canada. At wala akong balak to move anywhere because of my son. Kelangan magkikita pa rin sila ng daddy nya. Mga 3 hours drive lang ang pwede sa akin. Dami namang blondes dyan sa Cali, no?

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #164 on: October 22, 2016, 03:45:33 am »
^ It's really more on her level of interest and not mine. I've lived in the PH, US, Japan, and Taiwan. Starting over scares me but as I get older, it's the experience that counts now. Money can always be earned depending on how smart/hard you work. That Asian country intrigues me because it's closer to the PH. In the next 5 years or so, I see myself in Asia again because I'll eventually have to check on my parents from time to time. They will be in their 70s-80s by then. Although I prefer Asians or White girls, it's still the chemistry that counts. If it's a one-sided love affair, no way I'm moving out of the US.

Haha I'm just kidding although maganda rin Canada! Trump or Clinton will doom the US. SF is due for a big earthquake as well so I better get out fast! Hahaha

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #165 on: October 22, 2016, 04:12:57 am »
^Yun naman pala eh then go for it! Me long term plan ka naman pala. I know you're kidding. Besides, giginawin ka dito...LOL!

But I wish the best for the US. Between two evils, mas grabe si Hillary. At least Trump is not a murderer.  But then we have Trudeau here currently wreaking havoc on our economy. So, we have the same problem.

cherness

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #166 on: November 01, 2016, 09:58:33 am »
I am going thru this right now, may baby ako 1 year old. Hiniwalayan ko na dad nya na bf ko for almost 11 years.Wala eh never ako pinakasalan. Hindi handa sa responsibility. Then came this guy, He was completely single.Dati pa man kahit kami pa ng Bf ko nagpaparamdam sya.Na gusto nya ko.He was my college friend. Ngayon, Pulis na sya kami na seryoso kami sa isat-isa pero ang problem is inopen up nya sa nanay nya yung possibility na magkaron sya ng karelasyon na may anak, medyo di maganda sinabi ng mama nya. Iyak ako ng iyak kagabi habang kinukwento nya sakin yun. But he assured me naman na ipaglalaban nya ko worse comes to worst hindi kami maghihiwalay. What can you advise kung sakali kausapin ko na parents nya? natatakot ako mareject mga sis...

mysterioza_me

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #167 on: November 01, 2016, 01:10:46 pm »
^If i-reject ka ng parents niya dedma lang sis. Di naman sila ang pakikisamahan mo e, ang importante nagkakaintindihan kayo ni bf. Pakita ka pa din ng magandang ugali. Try to understand where they are coming from and just show them na maayos kang partner towards their son baka eventually matanggap ka din.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #168 on: November 01, 2016, 10:36:01 pm »
Deadma lang sa parents as long as kaya kang ipaglaban ni BF.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #169 on: November 02, 2016, 12:39:54 am »
^^^ As long as the guy is independent of his parents, the parents have no say.

Girltalker2

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #170 on: November 02, 2016, 01:51:22 pm »
What can you advise kung sakali kausapin ko na parents nya? natatakot ako mareject mga sis...

Sis good thing kaya ka naman ipaglaban ng BF mo. Just make sure you're worth ipaglaban din naman.

On your question on talking to his parents... I wouldn't agree with this. Bilang gf ng anak nila, you just have to wait for them to ask questions and not you imposing a conversation with them. Tama sila, put yourself sa shoes ng parents nya, di ba mas gugustuhin mo na single din mapangasawa ng anak mo?

If I'm his parents, these are the questions that would run through my mind... you may think of their other doubts, be ready and prepared to answer, but wait. Don't initiate.
 - mahal ba talaga nya anak ko at aalagaan kaya nya or uunahin nya anak nya over my son
- gagamitin lang kaya nya anak ko since wala sayang katuwang sa buhay sa pagpapalaki ng anak nya?
- bakit sya nabuntis Ng di kasal? Di kaya mabuntis din sya ng anak ko?
- 1 yo palang anak nya, Hiwalay na agad sa tatay ng anak nya, ano kaya reason ng hiwalayan
- ano kaya nagustuhan ng anak ko sa ka nya?
- how are her values/family values?
- marunong ba sya sa buhay? May trabaho? Marunong humawak at kumita ng pera?

Etc etc etc

POGI69

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #171 on: November 04, 2016, 10:21:42 am »
I loved my wife who was a single mom of 2 kids of different fathers. If you love someone, you love her for what she is, her whole person.  We had 2 kids(now they are 9boy and 11girl. We remained together for 10 years for she passed away 2 years ago. Am happy that in my life I shared precious time with her, giving me 2 wonderful kids.

thestargazer

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #172 on: June 11, 2017, 11:54:56 pm »
Yes 100% :)

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #173 on: July 18, 2017, 03:11:36 pm »
Madami dami akong kilala, so yes!  ;)

lovely_carrot

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #174 on: July 19, 2017, 07:12:27 pm »
Yes.. my BF now is very much single (and younger than me)

I believe na ang lalaki pag nakita na nya yung babaeng mamahalin nya, he will love her no matter what.. kahit pa single mom pa

lonely_dad

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #175 on: July 20, 2017, 07:59:50 am »
yes and vice versa din

futboler_dati

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #176 on: July 20, 2017, 02:27:14 pm »
Yes.. my BF now is very much single (and younger than me)

I believe na ang lalaki pag nakita na nya yung babaeng mamahalin nya, he will love her no matter what.. kahit pa single mom pa

yes tama ka dyan.

kvandenhaak

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #177 on: July 20, 2017, 10:21:38 pm »
Sa Pilipinas, it can still be an issue. I don't experience that here in Canada. Puro mga binata na mas bata pa nga sa akin ang lumalapit sa akin.

futboler_dati

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #178 on: July 21, 2017, 07:20:01 am »
^ yes tama ka. It can be an issue. Pero meron na rin ngayon na okay lang kahit single mom. Mga pinoy kasi madalas iba ang tingin sa single moms. I mean not to offend anyone. But certainly you will still find true love.

amethyst028

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #179 on: July 21, 2017, 08:07:45 am »
i heard on the radio sa boys night out. single moms are uso na daw. hehe!

i guess it all boils down to what kind of person she is and why she became a single mom. most guys
 these days don't mind anymore. i said MOST men coz some still do. as for the guys who won't date a girl because she has a kid then let them be. it's all about respecting each other's preferences.


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close