watch now

Author Topic: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.  (Read 67333 times)

killbill

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #100 on: November 03, 2012, 03:55:52 am »
How I wish makahanap na din ako... I'm 28 and a single mom and yung mga nagpapakita lang ng interes karamihan is mga in a committed relationship na and mga obvious na sex alng ang habol :(

tomatostellar

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #101 on: November 03, 2012, 04:04:26 am »
I remember hearing Luis Manzano saying he doesnt have a problem w/ that kasi ang mom nya nga in'accept ni Sen Ralph.. so hindi sya bother sa ganong situation (w/ Jen Mercado)
I hope Filipino men become more open minded when it comes to that.

jccastro15

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #102 on: November 03, 2012, 12:16:02 pm »
Absolutely yes.. I'm a single mom too. Deserve naman naten lahat yan! Sana lang makatagpo tayo ng right guy.

kawen

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2012, 09:11:57 am »
Let's just all be hopeful.. :) hehe.. darating din yun..

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #104 on: November 04, 2012, 09:37:56 am »
I believe so, walang impossible sa LOVE but I dont think it means a better life for the kid.

My mom was a single mom, I was 3 years old when she married my stepfather, she was happy but I never felt like I have a dad. Iba parin talaga ang real dad, I knew he was just my stepfather so I was hesitant na maglambing even if I called him "papa" it was just a word but not the feeling even if he is such a nice guy though. So I have to say that single moms should also consider on how their child feels about the whole situation.

kawen

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #105 on: November 04, 2012, 08:49:18 pm »
^That's sad to hear sis, how come? 3 ka palang naman nun, I think at that stage kids are easy to please and they can get along well with people lalo na pag sobrang close na, my son is also 3 now.. and I once introduced him to someone, almost close na sila he already had a good relatiomship with.. pero may mga complications sa relationship namin so I don't know if it will work out.. ngayon it breaks my heart that he would ask about the guy, I don't know what to say..

 *sigh*

And if ever someday there will be a new man in my life, AGAIN.. I'll make sure that he and my son will have a good relationship, my son will always be a priority, mas importante ang happiness niya, second to mine.. I wanna make sure he really likes him enough to be his dad..

My son is a very good boy, syempre I make an effort for them to get to know each other and be close, parang dalawa din ang nililgawan ng guy, we're get 1 take 1 package..

andrej

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #106 on: November 10, 2012, 01:27:52 pm »
sana... i want to get my son a good father....sana

ross24

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #107 on: November 10, 2012, 02:53:44 pm »
darating din yung right guy mga sisses, just remember na wag tayo magpakababa or ipakitang naghahanap tayo ng lalaki di ba. Wag tayo maghabol ng lalake kasi nakakturn off yun and ipakita na we still choose for the better and right guy :)

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #108 on: November 12, 2012, 08:13:55 am »
^^yes sis, he was introduced to me since I was 3, he's super nice naman but iba lang talaga siguro ang real father or the fact that Im a girl? if lalaki siguro ako then mas close kami same with the relationship your son is having with your current man :)

When my mom got pregnant, I felt jealous for the fact that they have their "real father" eh ako parang pseudo dad lang...it felt weird. Dont worry sis, iba iba naman ang bata.

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #109 on: December 07, 2012, 12:56:10 pm »
Got friendzoned by a single mom recently but trying to work my way back. Don't know why I like her but there's this "something" that I feel whenever we're together. Let's see how it goes..

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #110 on: December 07, 2012, 02:19:51 pm »
^ bro (i assume you're a bro...  :) ), perhaps she cannot fully see yet the sincerity of your intentions or perhaps she is not yet 100% ready to get into a new relationship... just my opinion...  :)

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #111 on: December 07, 2012, 02:46:45 pm »
^ She told me that the "reason" is that when she broke up with her ex (not the father of her child), the guy told her not to make me the next bf (because her ex and I were enemies since they day they became together - I disappeared in her life during this time).

On my end, told her I can't be "just friends" with her. I thought that was already the closure for being friendzoned but then, she asked me out 2 days after. LOL. Anyway, we're still both young. Guess only time will tell if we're really meant to be or not.

23and14

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #112 on: December 11, 2012, 04:38:13 pm »
yes of course.  living example ako. been a single mom for the past 8 years before i finally met my match. im now 6 months married to an english man.  he loves my son alot.  can't ask for anything more...

Dacian

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #113 on: December 11, 2012, 04:58:05 pm »
yes.  3 guys na ang kakilala ko na ang napangasawa nila ay pare-parehas ng may anak na.  guy#1 adopted the kid legally after the wedding para same surname sila.

stylishmomy

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #114 on: December 11, 2012, 08:53:29 pm »
yes of course.  living example ako. been a single mom for the past 8 years before i finally met my match. im now 6 months married to an english man.  he loves my son alot.  can't ask for anything more...
it's usually the foreign men who's okay and very open to this kind of setting sis :) I dont know about how open/accepting Pinoys are.

yannah

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #115 on: January 03, 2013, 07:04:31 am »
i dont know :(

yannah

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #116 on: January 03, 2013, 07:11:55 am »
im a single mom too.. experienced with very much single guys na un lang habol... minsan pati pera hayz.. not lucky in love so eto just prefered being singlemom with my beautiful 5 year old kid. but i dont say na di to possible it does swertihan lang

hanson15

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #117 on: January 03, 2013, 08:47:09 am »
I asked my bf about this. Sabi niya kahit ilan pa ang anak niya basta babae ok lang sa kanya. So ang mga guys willing sila basta wag lang bading

jtansanco

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #118 on: January 03, 2013, 05:01:39 pm »
Single moms, what's the best way to get to your hearts? How should a single guy court you?  :)

hanson15

  • Guest
Re: Can a single mom still be loved by a completely single guy.
« Reply #119 on: January 03, 2013, 05:07:46 pm »
kahit single mom or single lang. Dapat talaga kayo manligaw at kasama yan sa process and don't forget to be gentleman :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close