watch now

Author Topic: Pregnancy Rashes  (Read 17013 times)

poshgurl

  • Guest
Pregnancy Rashes
« on: September 26, 2011, 06:51:55 pm »
anyone experiencing this?
I'm 32 weeks pregnant and had rashes on my tummy.
Does anyone know if this is normal and
how to relieve the itch.

*jyn*

  • Guest
Re: Pregnancy Rashes
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2011, 08:05:13 pm »
hi sis poshgurl...

you might want to read this article: http://tinyurl.com/3abesp from babycenter...

in my first pregnancy, i had rashes all over my body and turned out it was PUPPP... now on my second pregnancy, i only had a little, thank God and no need for medications...

you can check with your OB para ma-refer ka nya sa derma if ever...

poshgurl

  • Guest
Re: Pregnancy Rashes
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 08:48:07 pm »
hi sis jyn. thank you. read ko yung binigay mo.  :)
i hope walang mangyari kay baby

arielle

  • Guest
Re: Pregnancy Rashes
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2011, 09:23:06 am »
21 wks pa lang and i'm starting to have rashes. grabe sa kati. wala pa sa tummy, pero dami na rin sa thighs and sa lower.

raqx

  • Guest
Re: Pregnancy Rashes
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2011, 09:39:37 am »
i also had this PUPP. To relieve the itch nag cold compress ako ng water with baking soda highly effective sya. Then para sa healing ng mga rashes gumamit ako ng oatmeal with honey soap from beauty bar. After a week numipis na and now after a month nawawla na din ang mga scars

arielle

  • Guest
Re: Pregnancy Rashes
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2011, 09:10:30 am »
ang hirap magkaroon ng puppp, ang pangit na ng balat ko, sobra kati sa gabi , hirap na ko makatulog, yung legs ko polka dots na , buti na lang bihira ang nagkakaroon nito

ganda11_a

  • Guest
Re: Pregnancy Rashes
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2011, 11:10:31 am »
ako din nung 1st pregnancy ko nagka PUPPP din ako and super itchy talaga calamine lotion lang binigay sa aking OB ko yung caladryl para lang to ease the itchiness and after kung mawala saka sya ginamot ng derm

helencons

  • Guest
Re: Pregnancy Rashes
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2011, 12:59:07 pm »
had severe PUPPP two weeks before I gave birth. from my tummy down to my legs.sa legs ko yung mga spots nagdikit dikit na so para syang map.I couldn't sleep na coz it was so itchy.I can't scratch it naman coz I was afraid that it will get worse.  I was so dependent on betamethasone lotion to relieve the extreme itchiness.  When my ob nga told me that I was 2cm na,I rejoiced and was really bent on giving birth na kasi she told me that it will go away after I deliver.After delivery, nagclear up yung patches ko.So thankful, I thought I would have ugly legs na dahil covered talaga buong legs ko nun.Even the attending doctors who were inside the delivery room commented na severe nga daw rashes ko. 

arielle

  • Guest
Re: Pregnancy Rashes
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2011, 09:21:38 pm »
^swerte mo sis nasa 3rd trimester na lumabas yung rashes mo, ako 2nd tri pa lang , naglitawan na, pag sobrang kati, yelo na nilalagay ko sa balat ko, ayaw ng OB ko yung bethamethasone na binigay ng derma ko, minsan nakakaginhawa yung caladryl pero pag natapos na effect sobra kati na  naman. dati nakakaginhawa din yung aveeno lotion pero ngayon hindi na. 

poshgurl

  • Guest
Re: Pregnancy Rashes
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2011, 09:50:56 pm »
mga sis, nawala yung rashes ko nung nag stop ako magapply ng Palmer's. feeling ko
na irritate rin ako dun eh. try nyo gumamit ng soap or lotion na may oatmeal like Aveeno.
Effective kasi sakin. Hope maging ok na kayo mga sis

arielle

  • Guest
Re: Pregnancy Rashes
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2011, 11:29:51 am »
ako naman yung Nature's gate Oatmeal lotion ang nakakabigay ng relief sa kin ngayon.

3in1

  • Guest
Re: Pregnancy Rashes
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2011, 11:54:46 am »
ako sis ThreadStarter nagkaroon din nyan before.

Pinainom ako ni OB ng para sa allergy, di ko matandaan ang name. tapos pamahid naman yung NO RASH cream ang binigay nya.. Nawala yung rashes at pangangati

redds888

  • Guest
Re: Pregnancy Rashes
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2011, 06:50:25 pm »
nako sis better if you go to the derma and have it checked. i always get rashes every time i get pregnant. super sensitive kase my skin. check kase you might have p.u.p.p try googling it, super kati yun. i remember taking something for the itch alone na very mild kase if i didnt, sugat sugat na siguro ako.

popi

  • Guest
Rashes during and post pregnancy
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2013, 07:25:28 am »
Im a first time mom to a 3 wk old baby boy. Abt 2 wks before giving birth, I started having these really itchy rashes on both my upper arms which eventually spread to the sides of my breasts.

 I thought they'd go away after I gave birth, but instead they got worse. I now have these itchy rashes on my waist down to my thighs & when I scratch them, I irritate the stretch marks too!

 Anyone had this experience? What did you do? Im breastfeeding btw so Im avoiding meds as much as possible

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: Rashes during and post pregnancy
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2013, 04:04:22 pm »
^Hi I recommend consulting your ob about it asap. Or kung hindi siya available, a dermatologist. Ako I started getting these really itchy rashes at around 25 weeks, on one part of my tummy tapos napansin ko nagspread yung rashes (eventually nagspread siya all over my tummy and my entire back!). I went to a derma kasi walang clinic yung ob ko that particular day and I didn't to talk to her about it over the phone lang. The derma diagnosed me with PUPPP, a skin condition that occurs during pregnancy daw, nabasa ko din usually it happens late during the 3rd trimester. Parang walang known reason. Basta importante it doesn't affect the baby. More common yata in those carrying boy babies (I'm also having a boy). I'm not saying you have PUPPP though, of course I couldn't know for sure. Posible din allergies or something else. Do get checked and update us of the diagnosis here. :)

prehtsel14

  • Guest
Re: Rashes during and post pregnancy
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2013, 05:02:58 am »
^^ Hi sis, I was also diagnosed with PUPPP. But days after ko manganak, all the itchiness were gone. Better to consult your derma this time. Baka makuha thru ointment / cream.

le_zar

  • Guest
Re: Rashes during and post pregnancy
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2013, 03:38:29 pm »
I also had PUPPP in my first pregnancy. It came out when i gave birth. Super kati talaga! I used oatmeal soap then ina-ice ko yung itchy parts. Pero grabe, nagsugat-sugat ako because of this. It started sa tummy then nag spread pababa sa legs and arms. Mga 2 months ako meron.

Dacian

  • Guest
Re: Pregnancy Rashes
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2014, 07:35:00 am »
i have pregnancy rashes too.  super itchy!

Dacian

  • Guest
Re: Rashes during and post pregnancy
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2014, 07:38:00 am »
i have rashes too.  will try oatmeal soap.

katrinac

  • Guest
Re: Pregnancy Rashes
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2014, 03:30:02 am »
had my pregnancy rashes during my 3rd trimester and nakakainis kasi pati sa bandang vajayjay makati. haha! :D

nanganak na ako lahat lahat, until now yung rahses ko sa binti and sa arms hindi nawawala. i mean pasulpot sulpot sya, sabi ng doctor baka daw sa hormones ko yun.  :-\

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close