We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^Awww, wala na sila next season? That's gonna be quite a challenge for the show since most of the viewers really bought the competency and talent of the cast. In truth, I don't really appreciate the girl who replaced Andre Leon Tally. I think she's way too hard on her comments towards the contestants kaya one Brit was provoked and decided to discontinue her stay in the competition. Andre is such an authority in the fashion world which really makes him a great addition as a judge but I guess Tyra has the last say having the show under her production arm.Azmarie was booted out and it's sad for me. She's so edgy and really gets the job done but I've got to catch the episode where she was cut since I was surprised when my housemate told me what happened. Out of the ladies left, I really don't see anyone that strong to be on Vogue Italia.