watch now

Author Topic: US TV: America's Next Top Model Thread 2  (Read 83072 times)

PrincessC

  • Guest
Re: US TV: America's Next Top Model Thread 2
« Reply #200 on: November 22, 2011, 03:18:00 pm »
sayang talaga. i was rooting for an allison-dominique final 2.
i don't like lisa but she really looks better with straight hair.

kissmyhappiness

  • Guest
Re: US TV: America's Next Top Model Thread 2
« Reply #201 on: November 22, 2011, 06:49:17 pm »
^I agree. Curly-haired Lisa looks tacky and kinda like a drag queen, but with straight hair she actually looks decent.

I wasn't betting for Dominique or anything, but she really should've stayed instead of Angelea. Really, haven't the judges noticed how dead Angelea looks in her photos? Sigh. But at least Laura redeemed herself. From bottom 2 to best photo. Yay  :D Hoping for a Laura vs Allison Final 2 :)

smoothie

  • Guest
Re: US TV: America's Next Top Model Thread 2
« Reply #202 on: November 24, 2011, 03:54:44 pm »
shock din ako when dominique got eliminated. mas gusto ko naman siya compared kay angelea. sometimes, hindi ko rin maintindihan yung nasa isip ng judges.

go Allison na lang ako!

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: US TV: America's Next Top Model Thread 2
« Reply #203 on: November 24, 2011, 04:04:26 pm »
naasar ako nung nag super diva si Angelea na may walk out effect pa sya.. i liked her before but after watching that, Laura nako.. or Allison..

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: America's Next Top Model Thread 2
« Reply #204 on: November 24, 2011, 04:56:06 pm »
I honestly think Angelea is being kept for the drama factor as I've noticed yung mga side comments ni Angelea ang laging pinapakita. If she wins then I'd probably gonna stop watching ANTM she is too jologs for the title.

snowflakesdance

  • Guest
Re: US TV: America's Next Top Model Thread 2
« Reply #205 on: November 24, 2011, 10:36:29 pm »
I'm 4 episodes late :P but earlier, I was able to finish watching the first 3 eps that I missed and I will be watching the 10th episode later... I'm currently watching Episode 10.

Anyway, so far, I agree with the judges when they sent those girls home. They are the weakest in the group :P Kayla isn't comfortable at all. Bianca, well, what can I say? :P Alexandria, she's too fake. Shannon is NOT for All-Star :P thank goodness she's gone! :P

As for the final 2, I would love to see Laura vs Allison BUT IF "all-star" means "all-around star", then I'd want to see Lisa vs Allison

I honestly didn't feel Dominique's presence after Coco Rocha's shoot. Or maybe just "forgettable" :P But that's just me.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 10:44:49 pm by snowflakesdance »

definedelirium

  • Guest
Re: US TV: America's Next Top Model Thread 2
« Reply #206 on: November 25, 2011, 10:56:51 am »
^^ well, she was eliminated for being unmemorable, haha

snowflakesdance

  • Guest
Re: US TV: America's Next Top Model Thread 2
« Reply #207 on: November 25, 2011, 11:02:36 am »
^is that for me?

If it is, then yeah I found that out too after I watched Ep 10 last night :D

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: US TV: America's Next Top Model Thread 2
« Reply #208 on: November 26, 2011, 07:05:02 pm »
I honestly think Angelea is being kept for the drama factor as I've noticed yung mga side comments ni Angelea ang laging pinapakita. If she wins then I'd probably gonna stop watching ANTM she is too jologs for the title.


So far, may mga spoilers na nagsasabing si Angelea nga raw ang winner of this cycle.

snowflakesdance

  • Guest
Re: US TV: America's Next Top Model Thread 2
« Reply #209 on: November 26, 2011, 09:51:56 pm »
^May nabasa naman ako before na si Allison daw

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: America's Next Top Model Thread 2
« Reply #210 on: November 26, 2011, 11:30:04 pm »
^^omg if that is true then hindi na talaga ako manonood ng ANTM, I would totally lose respect for the show. In all aspect hindi bagay si Angelea, she isnt fit for Covergirl, she isnt fit as an Extra Correspondent and mas lalong hindi siya bagay as cover for Vogue.

greenarrowbabe

  • Guest
Re: US TV: America's Next Top Model Thread 2
« Reply #211 on: November 27, 2011, 12:30:55 am »
^ super agree! I still hope Laura or Allison would win. Sana hindi totoo ang spoilers about Angelea! Hmpp! Isang malaking drama queen!

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: America's Next Top Model Thread 2
« Reply #212 on: November 27, 2011, 12:32:34 am »
^and the judges have said they cant have someone with such attitude as an extra correspondent. what if some diva said something bad about her and she throw her fit? and also how she acts whenever someone famous is guesting, i mean ok fine be starstruck but atleast still be classy pero siya hindi talaga eh. So what if Extra Correspondent na siya and she interview stars?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 12:38:14 am by _gigles_ »

snowflakesdance

  • Guest
Re: US TV: America's Next Top Model Thread 2
« Reply #213 on: November 27, 2011, 11:06:46 am »
eto tweet ng friend ko:

"SPOILER ALERT: ANGELEA WON ANTM ALL STARS BECAUSE ALLISON GAVE UP HER VICTORY.."

sana hindi totoo!! >:(

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: US TV: America's Next Top Model Thread 2
« Reply #214 on: November 27, 2011, 11:10:05 am »
^ it MAY be true kasi based on how the show was edited, sa start pa lang madami ng parts si Angelea sa show.. palagi nilang pinapakita yung comments nya, etc.

PERO sana wag naman, i WAS rooting for Angelea before kasi akala ko nagbago sya pero maka Laura or Allison na ako..

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: America's Next Top Model Thread 2
« Reply #215 on: November 27, 2011, 11:15:13 am »
^I've noticed that pero sa mga contestants si Angelea lang yung palaging may bitchy comments and that is what people wants kaya lagi pinapakita which is also why I believe kahit na weak ang photos niya andyan pa rin siya kasi sa mga reality show the drama causer always stays. pero kung siya mananalo, yuck talaga!

funky f

  • Guest
Re: US TV: America's Next Top Model Thread 2
« Reply #216 on: November 27, 2011, 11:20:23 am »
OMG!  hope that it's not true.  laging dead ang comments kay angelea and that she's not pushing too hard and that she has an attitude problem tapos sya mananalo?  hay.  i like allison but i feel that lisa deserves it also for giving it her all each time.  si allison kasi just happened to take really nice photos - parang effortless vs lisa na super bigay na bigay and passionate.  but among those who are remaining, least like ko si angelea...

pretty_in_victorian

  • Guest
Re: US TV: America's Next Top Model Thread 2
« Reply #217 on: November 27, 2011, 11:23:54 am »
^ yeah Angelea has a bad attitude.. sooobrang diva! i agree na effortless si Allison..

^^ yeah that's why we get hooked to the show is because of the drama.. :P yuck nga talaga kung sya..

Tumblrista

  • Guest
Re: US TV: America's Next Top Model Thread 2
« Reply #218 on: November 27, 2011, 05:50:26 pm »
At first, I was rooting for Angelea to win. But now I realize there are contestants far more deserving for the crown and for the title "All Star".


Allison-Laura for Final 2.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 05:52:10 pm by Tumblrista »

Starliiight

  • Guest
Re: US TV: America's Next Top Model Thread 2
« Reply #219 on: November 27, 2011, 06:26:45 pm »
omg sana naman hindi totoo yung spoiler na yan.

ako naman natatawa ko kay angelea and sa interviews niya. kahit yung live tweets niya kapag antm benta sakin. pero i still don't think she deserves to win kasi personality lang naman niya talaga nagdala sa kanya sa competition. ang weak ng photos niya tapos may problem pa siya sa paghandle ng criticisms. eh diba si tyra, lagi niya sinasabi na malaki yung issues niya sa girls na may attitude problem? ::)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close