Author Topic: Ano ginawa ni hubby na kinahaba ng hair mo? :)  (Read 7659 times)

1choi_ko9

  • Guest
Ano ginawa ni hubby na kinahaba ng hair mo? :)
« on: September 22, 2011, 08:02:17 pm »
Madalas kaseng negative nababasa ko, share naman kayo ng mga ginawa ni hubby nyo na kinatuwa/kinasaya/kinahaba ng hair nyo? :)


1choi_ko9

  • Guest
Re: Ano ginawa ni hubby na kinahaba ng hair mo? :)
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2011, 11:28:47 am »
hmm walang may gusto mag share.

I'll share muna.

My husband and I are joining a couples support group in our church. Before we got married 6 years ago, happy go lucky type of guy sya. Puro barkada and yosi. Nung mag asawa na kami meron pa rin ups and downs syempre hindi mawala yun. Then one time sa support group, he was asked by the leader parang share his views when he starts to align with God. And my husband answered something like this.
Nung magbf-gf pa lang raw kami yun nga happy go lucky sya and puro barkada. Ng magpakasal kami umikot daw mundo nya. He's starting to stop his old ways. Dati isang tawag ng barkada andyan sya agad. Pero now, since alam na mangyari pag nagka yayaan ulit, he knows non-stop drinking again and God knows what else. Husband ko na umaayaw or tells them na he'll try but eventually say an alibi na lang dahil ayaw na nga nya pumunta at mas gugustusin na lang umuwi. :) Sabi nga ng mga groupmates namin hindi ako ang nagpabago sa asawa ko. Achievement yun ni God. Si God mismo nagpabago sa ways ng asawa ko. :) Nakakatuwa lang kase, I seldom nag. My husband can attest to that. If he wants to go out --GO lang. Pero syempre my times na nababahala ako. But sya na mismo umaayaw sa mga ganong ways. :) So there, that made my day. :)

Chelline

  • Guest
Re: Ano ginawa ni hubby na kinahaba ng hair mo? :)
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2011, 09:04:15 am »
Everything falls into place when you entrust your life especially your relationships to God. Yung mga akala kong okay, ay hindi pala. At yung mga akala ko naman na hindi maglalast sa umpisa, yun pala ang tama.

Here's my story. I had a lot of suitors before I met my husband. Pero most of them just felt "wrong". Okay naman sila, attractive and decent guys pero as we got to know each other better, we realized that we wouldn't get along well because of clashes in values or faith. So I just resolved to focus on my career and set aside my "lovelife" because I knew that it would come at the right time--the right time being when I'm emotionally, financially, and physically ready to focus on it. Ayun, after 5 years of focusing on my career, I achieved a lot but got burned out haha :) So I decided to move to a less demanding job and give time to cultivate friendships. That's how I met my husband. We share the same values and get along really well. I had a gut feeling that this guy seemed to be right for me BUT it wasn't easy. He was engaged then. But when he got to know me as a friend, he knew he had to make a life-changing decision. It was now or never :) He broke off his engagement without me knowing it. I knew it was the best thing for him to do because even his ex seemed to be in a better disposition when they broke up. She got a better job and eventually admitted that she really couldn't leave her other priorities.

When we finally started dating, he changed his ways (he quit smoking/drinking, pursued his dream job and pursued further studies, quit all bad eating habits, went back to God), because in his words, he wanted to live a longer and more meaningful life so he could spend more time with me and our future family. We're married now :)

nessy

  • Guest
Re: Ano ginawa ni hubby na kinahaba ng hair mo? :)
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2012, 04:20:42 pm »
we are goingthrogh counselling kasi may "addiction" si partner, pero just the other week lang, nagkaroon kami ng time magkausap ng counsellor.sabi nya "sabi ni edmond mahal na mahal ka daw niya.nagsisisi daw siya sa laht ng pagkukulang nya.at after daw ng lahat ng ito, he will t ry his best daw para maging mapayapa at maayosd na ang buhay nyo.at magpapakasal na daw kayo.

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Ano ginawa ni hubby na kinahaba ng hair mo? :)
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2012, 08:51:59 pm »
I wanted to be in NYC last week, for a break. He didn't want to go, not yet, coz it was still chilly there. 
But there we went;  in the manner  I wanted, when I wanted. 

He didn't gripe, though he hated the chill.    He  let me do all on my list;  and buy all on my checklist.    No complaints.
He told my sister who lives in Boston:   I hate travelling; but I can't let her go off alone.  If anything should happen to her -- I will never forgive myself.   

That blew me away........



Nuriko

  • Guest
Re: Ano ginawa ni hubby na kinahaba ng hair mo? :)
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2012, 04:44:41 pm »
^wow sis, muntik ko ng matapakan yung hair mo sa sobrang haba. haha.

wala akong maalalang ginawa yung husband ko na talagang kinahaba ng hair ko. manhid ata ako. hehe.

mdy

  • Guest
Re: Ano ginawa ni hubby na kinahaba ng hair mo? :)
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2012, 09:51:29 pm »
I texted my husband kanina, sabi ko I'm worried with our expenses and payables this coming month. He replied: "Relax ka lang baby, I have your back. I'll take care of everything for you :)"

Madami na ginawa ang husband ko in the past that made me feel so maganda :) he surprises me on ordinary days, is so supportive, who makes me feels as if I'm a sexy woman and the list would go on. I am a lucky, well-loved wife I must say.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Ano ginawa ni hubby na kinahaba ng hair mo? :)
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2012, 10:52:17 pm »
I've always been proud to see my hubby become an affectionate and expressive guy coming from a stoic and one-liner-reply person. Our relationship is a lot about planning and discussing kaya it's hard to keep secrets or suprises from each other. He's also just used to me being in charge of common things like deciding which resto to dine at, which mall to go, which hotel to book, among other things. Sometimes I get frustrated with his lack of 'cooperation' but then maybe it's because he knows that I know these things and that my taste in such doesnt fail.

The fact that my hubby kisses, hugs, and says i love you to me in public, regardless of where we are, is such a big thing for me. The most recent 'wow moments' though are these:

- He has never really bought me flowers, except that Valentines Day at Singapore when he bought be a long stemmed rose. But last Valentines Day, he purposely adjusted his shift to match mine so we could go to work at the same time. When I got off work, I was waiting him to drive by but instead, I saw him walking by and said he parked the car near 7-11. So yun, when I got to the car, I saw the most beautiful bouquet of red roses at the passenger seat. I was really happy not just because it was his 1st time to get me flowers but because I knew that it took a lot of him to orchestrate a surprise like that.

- He told me that some of his trainees daw saw pictures of us in FB and commented on how pretty I am (naks). Then I said 'o proud ka naman?' and he said 'syempre noh. hot wifey ka eh.'. We were laughing about it and of course I was so kilig naman :P

- Had a bad case of migraine yesterday while I was conducting a class. So bad that I was so dizzy and I kept on throwing up. He decided to commute all the way from our house to The Fort just to pick me up cus he was worried about me having to drive myself home. Today naman, I took a half day sick leave and he drove me to work and stayed 4 hours outside just to wait for me to get off work.

Everyday is a wow moment with my hubby. We may have differences and get on each other's nerves sometimes but there are just no words that I can use to describe how I love the way he loves me. At random moments, he'll tell me how much he loves me or how beautiful I am even at times when I feel that I look ugly. I'm proud to say that we not just love each other but we are madly in love with each other :)

« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 10:57:14 pm by twelvth_goddess »

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: Ano ginawa ni hubby na kinahaba ng hair mo? :)
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 12:15:21 am »
^wow sis, muntik ko ng matapakan yung hair mo sa sobrang haba. haha.


Haynako, NURIKO... all I can say is before we got to where we are now, I went through hell & back for the years he was very occupied f*cking around, specially when he sure brought Sh1t into our lives when he got that kab1tch.   Nagulo kami, nagulo businesses namin kasi  dala eh malas, big time.  Things turned around when I put my total faith in God's will.  It is true, He will give you more than what you can ever dream of. 

Paperless

  • Guest
Re: Ano ginawa ni hubby na kinahaba ng hair mo? :)
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 12:38:50 pm »
basta lang nasa tabi ko siya, hawak ang kamay ko, feeling ko ang haba haba na ng hair ko hehe  ;D
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 11:27:38 am by Paperless »

Dhee-Dhee

  • Guest
Re: Ano ginawa ni hubby na kinahaba ng hair mo? :)
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2012, 11:42:29 pm »
pag hinahawakan nya ako sa waist.. haha! ang babaw ko no? ewan ko ba, basta pag nasa mall kami or somewhere outside the house tapos gagawin nya yung gesture na yun tapos hawak pa niya yung kamay ko, feeling ko prinsesa ko, LOL!

mrsdee

  • Guest
Re: Ano ginawa ni hubby na kinahaba ng hair mo? :)
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2012, 12:36:52 am »
there was one spontaneous moment while we were chatting and then he said, "may i-attach akong photos, pili ka ng isa." I opened it and saw three model houses. Dream house nya daw. Then I said jokingly, "pwede po makitira?"..He said something I wanted to hear. "Syempre. Ikaw ang reyna at maybahay ng mansion na 'yan." Kilig to the bones ang lola mo. hehe..

==
I'm quite a nagger lalo na pag PMS-ing, so one time, emo ang lola mo, I said, "siguro one of these days isasauli mo na ako sa parents ko kasi palaaway ako masyado." He said, "Di a! I-uuwi kita sa Quezon (his hometown). Di mangyayari yun".

Dami pa, and I appreciate it more coming from a man of few words that he is. Paminsan-minsan lang bumanat pero tagos sa heart hehe.

zanabee

  • Guest
Re: Ano ginawa ni hubby na kinahaba ng hair mo? :)
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2012, 10:15:27 pm »
meron ba? there are some but don't know to appreciate them because we had bad experiences in the past that blinded me to appreciate his sweet nothings. we are still together but i can't move on yet.

sis aquacharly i need advice from you regarding this matter...  :( :(

mommy_lani

  • Guest
Re: Ano ginawa ni hubby na kinahaba ng hair mo? :)
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2012, 01:44:12 am »
sakin siguro nung before pa kami ikasal nung 1st time nya ko pinakilala sa kanila...

Kweno kasi sakin ng older sis nya nung makauiw na ko..nagyayabang daw yung bunso nila which is my hubby ang sabi daw"yun!nkita nyo ang babaeng yun?yun ang babaeng pakakasalan ko at gusto ko makasama habang buhay"at talaga naman super ganda ng ngiti ko nun. Pakiramdam ko tumalon talaga ang puso ko.

Si hubby nalang kasi sa kanilang magkakapatid ang binata before.so lagi sya tinatanong ng parents nya kung kelan ba daw nya balak mag-asawa?even his only 20 years old then.

rgbp14

  • Guest
Re: Ano ginawa ni hubby na kinahaba ng hair mo? :)
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2012, 03:40:59 pm »
dinalhan nya ako ng mganda at bonggang bouquets of red roses sa office, same company pero magkaiba kami ng shift. pinagkaguluhan ng mga officemates ko ang table ko. hehe. feeling ko ang ganda ganda ko at haba ng hair ko.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 10:03:18 am by rgbp14 »

chrisann

  • Guest
Re: Ano ginawa ni hubby na kinahaba ng hair mo? :)
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2012, 08:08:39 pm »
hubby sent me a bouquet of roses din sa office (kahit na same company lang kami) and he always buys me my fave cookie and delivers it to my desk. :D

JazzJewel

  • Guest
Re: Ano ginawa ni hubby na kinahaba ng hair mo? :)
« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2012, 04:46:46 pm »
Ang palagiang pagpapadala ng flowers kahit nasa gitna sya ng karagatan :), he always find a way na mapasaya ako tuwing birthday and anniv namin :)
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 04:50:26 pm by JazzJewel »

tsutsat

  • Guest
Re: Ano ginawa ni hubby na kinahaba ng hair mo? :)
« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2012, 10:17:48 pm »
^that so sweet! My husband always give me surprises every time he got chances to. From flowers, to my favorite foods. Bigla na lang sumusulpot unexpectedly. When he went abroad, I never expected anything. But last valentine's day, he surprised me with flowers, stuffed toy and chocolates! Parang nanliligaw lang. Simple things but I feel like, ang haba haba ng hair ko!

honey-ecclaire

  • Guest
Re: Ano ginawa ni hubby na kinahaba ng hair mo? :)
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2012, 05:50:07 pm »
not material this time...
I read na katext nya yung pinsan nya na nangangamusta...
he answered:Wala namang bagong balita about me bukod sa masaya at kuntento sa buhay kahit simple lang....

Super nainlove tuloy ulit ako sa honey ko!

panda_princess

  • Guest
Re: Ano ginawa ni hubby na kinahaba ng hair mo? :)
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2012, 08:00:49 pm »
nung nagwwork pa ako he used to send me roses sa office...pinagddala nya rin ako ng breakfast sa office... ;D...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close