Author Topic: Dear officemate  (Read 69199 times)

yn061515

• Senior GirlTalker
Re: Dear officemate
« Reply #460 on: May 14, 2019, 02:49:11 pm »
Eh bakit pag nandyan si Boss, kentodo usap sa phone kunwari busy at lalapit pa sa  bandang office nya para rinig ni boss na busy. Pero pag-alis ni boss, pasa na lahat ng work okaya naman katahimikan to the max kasi wala ng pagmamagalingan eh, diba?

My God! Tatanda nyo na, tumatanda kayo paurong.

Good luck by the time na lumipat kayo ng workplace kung uubra yang work ethics nyo, or the lack thereof!!!

Hay, few more months... few more months... All will be well, Sabel!!!

oyster

• GirlTalker
    • LLBe:LawLifeBuzzEtcetera
« Reply #461 on: May 25, 2019, 11:55:39 am »
Malapit na akong maka-move on sayo.

nataliaesperon2000

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #462 on: June 19, 2019, 05:24:25 am »
Dear Officemate,

Magbago ka na iwasan mo ang pagiging pabebe mo dahil alamm ko wais ka... atleast nalalaman na din ng iba tunay mong ugali

three8one

• Super GirlTalker
  • GuyTalker
« Reply #463 on: June 19, 2019, 12:28:30 pm »
wag tang@, ok?! minsan nakakasawa ka ng kausap eh, okay lang sana kung tang@ ka na talaga , kaso nagtatangatangahan ka lang naman eh. baka mahawa ako sayo, yun ang kinakatakot ko. haha!..... tara chai!  ;D
.... apart from You i can do nothing.... but with God nothing is impossible...therefore, I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.

John 15:5
Matthew 19:26
Philippians 4:13

rics

• Super GirlTalker
« Reply #464 on: June 21, 2019, 08:39:50 am »
you are a b**** that came in in good packaging - dumb blonde.
I thought you were genuinely nice.
before, you asks me questions after questions, and I was glad to be of assistance. you come to my cubicle to chit chat/gossip everyday on your lunch break since we moved to the next row, I figured now, that nobody really wanted to talk to you, not even the newbies so you come to me. when you were given a new project and moved seats, you ceased to know me all of a sudden - I was sad since I didn't really know why the cold shoulder.  Was it because I told you that  you better figure out how things work and I wont be able to help you this time - it was your account, you have to learn the ropes.  You were just nice to me since I was a big help. User.
-- If the only prayer you say in your life is "Thank you Lord," that would suffice. --

kvan

• Introvert, Demisexual
  • Super GirlTalker
  • Accidental Cougar
« Reply #465 on: June 25, 2019, 10:22:30 pm »
Even Mother Nature is call you out on your hypocrisy! LOL! They are like, "Save the environment my @$$! How much emission does your truck produce?" So that same tree where papers come from just decided to fall on your truck....hahaha!  So, don't shove your political BS on my throat. I do my share in reducing my carbon footprints. Who are you to tell me how to do my job? Umayos ka dahil next time, baka di lang yan mangyari sa yo.
"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own" ---Matthew 6:34

three8one

• Super GirlTalker
  • GuyTalker
« Reply #466 on: June 26, 2019, 12:26:57 pm »
bat ganun modir! palagi na lang pag gagamitin ng iba yung software na yun, kailangan ituturo ko pa pano gamitin? haha.. unli tutorial ba itech? tiiiiiiikeeee! haha...
.... apart from You i can do nothing.... but with God nothing is impossible...therefore, I can do all things through Him who gives me strength.

John 15:5
Matthew 19:26
Philippians 4:13

nataliaesperon2000

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #467 on: July 25, 2019, 05:52:01 pm »
dear officemates ang perfect nyo lang kailangan ba paulit ulit sabihin yun mali

megansmomma

• Senior GirlTalker
  • what's wrong with being different baby? :) JM00
« Reply #468 on: August 08, 2019, 02:31:31 pm »
nakakapagod kayo, dami niong issue!!!!

exquisitegem

• Senior GirlTalker
  • Be Bold or Italic. Never Regular.
« Reply #469 on: August 08, 2019, 10:58:15 pm »
Dear officemate/bff,

I?m so thankful for having you through the years. We?ve been with the company for 7 years and one of the reasons why work is very bearable and fun is - we have each other. Masaya ako na ang tagal na ng friendship natin. Super wavelength talaga tayo and magkasundo sa mga bagay bagay. I just wish na makuha ko yung inapplyan kong promotion within the team and sana hindi magbago ang relationship natin. Love you. You?re the Blair to my Serena. xoxo

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close