Author Topic: what kilig words did you received today part 2  (Read 93566 times)

sweetcheeks

  • Guest
Re: what kilig words did you received today part 2
« Reply #360 on: June 05, 2013, 04:40:59 pm »
Fiance asked me to come up with a company name in 30 minutes so I was thinking. My fiance said "Hun, how about "See corporation" or "The Company Corporation?"' They were terrible names haha.

I told him "Shhh hun.. Nagcconcentrate ako!" (Serious moment)

Then he kept looking at me smiling and said "Kaya ikaw ang pakakasalan ko eh. I love you."

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: what kilig words did you received today part 2
« Reply #361 on: June 07, 2013, 10:31:36 am »
From someone i really love:

"God gave us a chance to meet in a most unexpected way. 
I am not perfect.
But you know well, I am yours.  "


He made my day.  ;D

snix

  • Guest
Re: what kilig words did you received today part 2
« Reply #362 on: June 09, 2013, 03:38:49 pm »
We're not together anymore kaya lang we're trying to start over again.. Prang open relationship..

My coworker who likes me messaged him on facebook about going out with me, na hindi daw ako iniingatan eh madami pa naman daw umaaligid..

He got so mad,  called me , mura ng mura and tinanong if i was dating again, tapos panay ang tanong the whole day asan ka? Sino kasama mo?

Ng nagkausap kami kinilig ako ng bonggang bongga ng sinabi niyang: "sa tinagal tagal, siya lang ang pinagselosan ko at ngayon lang din ako nagselos ng ganito, dinala mo pa siya sa bahay niyo at pinakilala kila mama(referring to my mom) parang gusto ko bumili ng baril o itak at patayin yung lalaking yun sa selos..

Mejo brutal i know lol pero ngayon lang ulit ako kinilig and i wasn't doing this on ourpose.. Sinusubukan ko kasi magmove on sa kanya and this is how it's turning out.. Ayoko lang masyado umasa

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: what kilig words did you received today part 2
« Reply #363 on: June 09, 2013, 10:38:09 pm »
I will make sure na secured ka

sweetcheeks

  • Guest
Re: what kilig words did you received today part 2
« Reply #364 on: June 10, 2013, 11:58:06 am »
Sis snix parang brutal nga haha.. Uy ingat ka lang he might be showing signs ha. If he wants you to be exclusiv, you guys have to be committed otherwise you're free to date

akireyhoj

  • Guest
Re: what kilig words did you received today part 2
« Reply #365 on: June 11, 2013, 05:01:58 pm »
kanina sa skype:
him: nagfill up ako ng form sino daw kokontakin in case of emergency if di makontak si dad, nilagay kita tapos sa relation ship nilagay ko Fiance.. *kilig*

Sophomore

  • Guest
Re: what kilig words did you received today part 2
« Reply #366 on: June 11, 2013, 11:23:19 pm »
Workmate over text: hey you look really nice today.

After lunch, text ulit: seriously, I can't stop looking at you.

After I left for the day, text ulit: love the way you look. Serious. Thursday ulit ha.

Babaw ko Lang pero ang sarap bola bolahin.

chinablue

  • Guest
Re: what kilig words did you received today part 2
« Reply #367 on: June 21, 2013, 10:40:39 pm »
him: why are you wearing glasses?
me: if i will not wear glasses, i will not be able to see your face. my eyes are not clear.
him: you have beautiful eyes. take off your glasses.
me: (flattered)

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: what kilig words did you received today part 2
« Reply #368 on: June 23, 2013, 02:21:10 pm »
Ikaw lang ang para sa akin.

pepurpink

  • Guest
Re: what kilig words did you received today part 2
« Reply #369 on: June 23, 2013, 03:45:57 pm »
last thursday, naligaw kame kase mali yung tinuro kong direction.

me: sori ha, pinagod kita kanina. kung saan-san tayo napunta.
him: ok lang, kasama naman kita.

 ;) ang babaw lang pero sobrang kilig ako, sinamahan nya talaga ako kahit sobrang late na.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 11:01:49 am by pepurpink »

iamshiela

  • Guest
Re: what kilig words did you received today part 2
« Reply #370 on: June 25, 2013, 09:00:23 am »
Mahal na mahal kita. Wala Ng magbabago don.

snix

  • Guest
Re: what kilig words did you received today part 2
« Reply #371 on: June 26, 2013, 04:42:29 pm »
Kahapon we were just randomly talking tapos nigla siya sumeryoso at tinanong:

Kelan mo gusto magpakasal?
Ang ganda ng sagot ko: ha?  :o

det060403

  • Guest
Re: what kilig words did you received today part 2
« Reply #372 on: July 10, 2013, 09:56:29 pm »
Him: love love
Me: love love love
Me: i miss uuuu
Him: can you live with me like that poreber?

overdue:
Him: I was actually finding the right time to say this to you.. (blah blah blah...) cont. Our last anniversary as boyfriend and girlfriend as we will endlessly counting our years as husband and wife by next year wohoo! I love love you so much bebe girl

sweetpreppy

  • Guest
Re: what kilig words did you received today part 2
« Reply #373 on: July 11, 2013, 04:33:11 pm »
out of the blue, bf sent me this, "take care always my love, I can't afford to lose you."  ;D

cecilydee

  • Guest
Re: what kilig words did you received today part 2
« Reply #374 on: July 12, 2013, 06:00:09 pm »
tumawag siyang bigla sakin while Im on work, consulting me about the ref that he is planning to buy and after I told him my reply, nag goodbye na kami at nag i love you siya. wala lang kinilig lang ako kasi kahit seryoso siya sa pagbibili e naalala parin niya yung words na yun hahaha aww

babyboo.0326

  • Guest
Re: what kilig words did you received today part 2
« Reply #375 on: July 12, 2013, 11:07:03 pm »
you're the apple of my eyes, i love you baby!  :-* (soooo kilig!!)

iamnurse

  • Guest
Re: what kilig words did you received today part 2
« Reply #376 on: July 13, 2013, 06:49:57 pm »
My crush asked me if I have watched White House Down daw. I said yes (sayang!). I asked if he'll watch it. He said he plans to but his friends watched it already. I replied, if you want I can come with you. I won't spill the story and ending. I promise. He texted back. Awww. You are so sweet! I felt kilig. Hahaha. Parang high school lang :)

det060403

  • Guest
Re: what kilig words did you received today part 2
« Reply #377 on: July 14, 2013, 11:19:29 pm »
on the dot: Happy happy birthday to my loving wife! Ill be with you till the end of time! thanks for letting me marry you! I love you so much!
(yiiiii! :) )


snix

  • Guest
Re: what kilig words did you received today part 2
« Reply #378 on: July 16, 2013, 04:44:50 pm »
Me: i don't want to be attached anymore para pag iniwan mo ulit ako kaya ko na tanggapin..
Him: i'm so sorry. Don't change, i want you, the old you back.. I have to earn you again..
Me: tapos ano iiwan mo ulit ako?
Him: hindi, never.. Sana hindi pa huli pero ngayon ko narerealize na ikaw lang ang nagaalala sakin.. Ikaw lang nakakaintindi.. Hindi ko kaya pag nawala ka, hindi ko kaya makita ka na may kasamang iba, i'm sorry.. I love you..

This made me cry more than kilig

adrianne0530

  • Guest
Re: what kilig words did you received today part 2
« Reply #379 on: July 17, 2013, 12:23:27 am »
till death do us part.. ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close