watch now

Author Topic: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements  (Read 125349 times)

candy_tone

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #560 on: March 22, 2013, 09:53:24 pm »
hi annecel it's better to book your plane ticket in advance just make sure to confirm if your airline says if it's refundable. We booked our plane ticket kahit di pa namin alam yung status ng UK visa. We booked with Cathay Pacific business class refundable nman siya kaya we went ahead.

Just an update our UK visa is approved and for  our Schengen visa hindi na kailangan ng personal appearance we opted through courier na lang. The pickup of our documents for Schengen visa is scheduled for today na pick na kanina around lunch time. We paid via Manager's Check to PIASI. So excited na this is our first Eurotrip.  :)

melodymedley

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #561 on: March 24, 2013, 10:00:37 am »
I submitted my documents via VFS Global for the processing of my Schegen Visa sa Spain Embassy (Visa fee of Php 3,210 and processing fee of Php 1,070). I submitted my docs last Thursday lang (na dapat March 1 pero minove ko paulit ulit). I availed of the text updates function na din (Php 110.00). 11:45 yung appointment ko pero past 12pm na ako natawag kasi families yung mga nauna sakin.

DIY trip. Single female here. I submitted complete docs. I have a previous Schengen Visa with the Italian Embassy (Sept 2011). Plus I have SK and Japan visas from my trips last year.

Friday evening, I got a text that I have an appointment with the embassy on Wednesday. I have a feeling I raised red flags again. Mebbe because I am single and DIY, and probably because my previous denial showed up in the Schengen database.  ???

I have a friend who will be joining me during the Prague to Madrid trip. Tapos she will be going to Norway for a longer period - kaya sa Norway sya mag-aapply. She is still in the process of completing her docs. I plan to ask for copies of her plane tickets para in case the consul asks, I have proof anyhow na may kasama ako.

And I am spending my weekend paranoid over this. Sana next weekend (at holy pa naman), happiness and joy na ako.

Wish me luck girls.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2013, 10:02:14 am by melodymedley »

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #562 on: March 24, 2013, 11:22:27 am »
^No worries, I'm confident you'll get a visa.  :) Maganda naman travel history mo eh. Plus this will be your second Euro trip naman na.

Enjoy your trip! Can't wait to hear about it  :)

paulina19

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #563 on: March 25, 2013, 01:26:18 am »
Sis Melody..goodluck..ako din sa 28 ang sched sa VFS din. But in France Embassy. travelling alone and DIY ang palalabasin but the truth is mag to tour package ako. Di ko lang ma present ang tour package ng Trafalgar kasi may down na 50 % agad kahit na itinerary alng for visa purposes muna.  Since may corporate account ang company namin sa isang travel agency, nag pagawa ako ng dummy ticket and hotel booking confimration.

Mama squeak, ma ok kaya yun? Hopefully...

mom_G

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #564 on: March 25, 2013, 09:51:50 am »
@melodymedley, don't be paranoid.  My parents-in-law just applied for their schengen visas thru the Spanish embassy and they were also asked to appear for an interview.  They are in their mid-60's, with valid 10-year US visa (last US trip was in january), and valid UK visa (got this first as this will be our first stop in europe).  They have also been issued schengen visas in the past.  Technically, walang red flag yet, they were still interviewed.  Hwag ka na mag-worry, type lang siguro nilang mag-interview ng marami ngayon. Goodluck!

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #565 on: March 25, 2013, 10:17:31 am »
paulina19, almost the same situation tayo. my appointment is on the 2nd with french embassy. i asked for the help of a travel agency to make it appear na tour but DIY kami ni hubby. we wanted kasi the flexibility as we will be in London for 5 weeks and sana i can get a 1 year visa kasi i go to london 3-4x a year. i guess it should be ok as long as you have good travel history, enough funds to support your travel and ties in the country :)

melodymedley, baka they just have additional questions kasi usually pag wala, they won't call for you na. it doesn't mean na ma-deny ka naman but maybe they just have clarifications. just have your documents with you :)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #566 on: March 25, 2013, 12:02:08 pm »
@paulina19, the dummy bookings provided by your company accredited travel agency should be fine. You just have to make sure the dates of your ticket/hotel bookings will coincide with the IT that you will be submitting to the embassy. By the way, did the travel agency do your IT too? Or just the air fare and hotels?

Aside from the air fare/hotel bookings, you will have to submit an IT corresponding to the bookings ha. I can email you sample ITs I do on excel file. Just PM me your email addy.

 :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close