watch now

Author Topic: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements  (Read 125539 times)

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #460 on: January 29, 2013, 01:47:51 pm »
^you don't have to be that detailed in your itinerary. You can just put "day 1 - 5 Paris, day 6-8 Rome" etc. What they will be looking for is the complete address and contact numbers of the hotels or apartments you will be staying at.

riksy07

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #461 on: February 03, 2013, 08:56:22 pm »
^okies mamasqueak! :) my appoinment's tomorrow na and I'm beyond myself in excitement and nervousness. I hope I get approved for a visa. Less than two months nalang till my trip!

chuzzle

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #462 on: February 04, 2013, 11:22:27 pm »
anybody here who was given a schengen visa the first time but rejected the second? Neither overstayed nor did anything criminal during the euro trip. Hehe. Just asking because I am really nervous about being denied.

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #463 on: February 04, 2013, 11:27:20 pm »
^ dad ko muntik na ma-deny but it was his mistake but then he got the visa anyways. but as long as you present all the documents and prove your trip, they have no reason to deny you unlike sa US.

riksy07

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #464 on: February 05, 2013, 10:09:31 am »
Mga sis! Done na with the appointment yesterday. I took me about 30 minutes, from the waiting in line up to the issuance of my receipt. The girl at window 1 was the one who checked my documents and then she told me to come back on Monday, 12 noon for claiming. Parang 4 working days lang tapos I can get na my passports. I'm just wondering why she kept asking me details about my UK trip though. I told her I was visiting a friend doon then ako nalang mag isa when I travel to Paris then to Rome. She didn't ask anymore after that. She did get my old passport din. I hope approved.

sky_butterfly17

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #465 on: February 06, 2013, 12:46:42 pm »
^sis, baka kasabay mo mga officemates ko nung feb 4. we have a company trip to Paris as incentive. Did the interviewer ask for you bank certificate or bank statement? My Schedule is on Feb 14. Just want to share lang.. the interviewer ask our newbie officemate and 1st time to traveller , "So, what did you do to deserve this trip?" I just don't what she answered..hehe

riksy07

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #466 on: February 06, 2013, 05:05:55 pm »
^sis sky, 8am was my schedule sa embassy. Not sure if kasabay ko officemates mo but there were a lot of people there. I submitted bank certificates and print outs of my transaction history from my online banking accounts. She only got my certificates and gave me back the print outs. She also gave me back the photocopies of my payslips but she got my certificate of employment and my approved leaves letter.

Vinovino

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #467 on: February 10, 2013, 03:18:10 am »
...at the spanish embassy, no appearance if you have a valid US visa.

Hi Ms. Foxy,
Just wondering - is this true/verified? I applied via the consulate, interview in a week. Sorry about that, just saw your replies to this :)
« Last Edit: February 10, 2013, 03:35:44 am by Vinovino »

foxymom

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #468 on: February 10, 2013, 08:48:13 am »
^i was not able to confirm this :( what i know for sure, no appearance if you had a valid schengen visa issued to you in the last 12mos. the embassy wondered why we had to personally appear to submit our docs. i was pissed at our travel agent since they were not able to advise us.

riksy07

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #469 on: February 11, 2013, 01:23:20 pm »
Sisses! I got my Schengen visa today from the French Embassy!! Super thanks for all the help. The girl who released my visa told me that I should make another visit to the Embassy once I get back from my trip or else I'll be blacklisted. I was given 7 days after my arrival to show myself at the Embassy. :)

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #470 on: February 11, 2013, 01:40:16 pm »
Congrats, sis!

Uy, ba't meron nyang babalik sa embassy after the trip.. Kinabahan naman ako baka na-blacklist na ako sa French embassy dito.. Di ko ginawa yan before e.. First EU trip ko yun.. Pero din rin naman ako nagka-problem when i applied twice with the Italian embassy after...

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #471 on: February 11, 2013, 01:45:26 pm »
From what I know they tell you naman if you need to come back to the embassy after your trip.
Some are required, some are not.

mama squeak!

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #472 on: February 11, 2013, 02:26:21 pm »
Yes, same scenario as what happened to melodymedley. She was required to come back to the Italian embassy after her tour just to make sure she didn't go TNT in Europe. The embassies usually require this for "profiled" visitors. Profiled meaning single (sometimes married), work-eligible individuals yung tipong meron possibility na mag-TNT na in Europe once they arrive there.

Vinovino

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #473 on: February 11, 2013, 03:49:40 pm »
Hi foxymom thanks, I emailed VFS & they replied, was told I will need to make an appearance even with a valid US visa used within the past 2 years. I guess this does make sense, as this is my first time applying for a Schengen visa. This is really useful though, thank you guys, especially the active posters, mama squeak! & foxymom :)

riksy07

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #474 on: February 11, 2013, 04:26:46 pm »
Thanks sis chewy!

Based sa description ni mama squeak I guess I'm a "profiled" visitor. Single ako and work eligible. I guess even if I work sa bank (which is a strict industry) mukhang magTTnT ako hahaha Nabanggit ko rin kasi na I used to work for an audit firm. Baka dun nila naisip that I can apply abroad sa firms doon and di na ko babalik ng Pinas. I think sis melodymedley worked for an audit firm din though I'm not sure if that was factored in her application.

chuzzle

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #475 on: February 11, 2013, 11:47:22 pm »
I was asked by the Spanish embassy to report to them. They gave me two weeks after my return to manila. I showed up 3 days after. Just took my passport, and gave it back to me in less than a minute. I am single and I am in the education sector - college instructor. 

melodymedley

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #476 on: February 12, 2013, 08:49:53 pm »
Was also asked by the Italian Embassy to appear after my trip in 2011. I am single (can be profiled as mail-order bride eligible) and work eligible as well. I also used to work for an audit firm but I did not disclose that to the embassy kasi that was a lifetime ago (feels like a lifetime ago). Yung current work ko na lang.

Which reminds me, I have to apply for my Schengen visa in a couple of weeks! Busyness sa work and stuff so I still have a draft itinerary - draft pa rin ngayon. LOL. I was issued a valid Schengen visa pero 2011 pa.


sky_butterfly17

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #477 on: February 13, 2013, 10:14:51 am »
some of my officemates are required for a re-appearance today.. Tomorrow's is my interview.. So nervous..

annecel

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #478 on: February 13, 2013, 05:16:33 pm »
Hi sisses! question lang. At the Embassy of France, will they look for airfare tickets in case we decide to fly within europe during our stay there?Does that mean we should purchase tickets na even if our visa isn't approved yet?Hay medyo naguguluhan na kasi ako. Our appt is on the 21st of march.

Thanks so much!

bagaholic_chewy

  • Guest
Re: Schengen Visa Application (2) Check 1st page for the Requirements
« Reply #479 on: February 13, 2013, 05:26:14 pm »
^ i think no need na for air tickets within EU. Just indicate siguro on your draft IT how you intend to travel. Ako before, i just noted "*by overnight train; to be booked" o di kaya e "*by plane".

Ang important for them is your confirmed air fare booking to and from Schengen-member country.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close