We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi mga sis, I'm applying for Schngen visa (via Norwegian Embassy but going to Denmark). My sister and her husband are my sponsors. As proof that my sister and I are actually sisters, I need to present my Birth Certificate and her Birth Certificate. I already got copies of our authenticated BCs from NSO. However, mine has a typo error: my mother's maiden middle initial is "S" instead of "G". My sister's Birth Cert has the correct middle initial. Will this pose a big problem on my visa application? All other pertinent info in my sister's and my BCs are the same except for the middle initial.
Hi sis, what happen to your interview? Approved ba? Same tayo situation. But me, I'll be staying with my aunt. I'm also unemployed since Jan but I've been freelancing (web designer) and I get payments thru paypal. Kinakabahan ako, kasi plan ko by september magbakasyon. Nakakastress isipin!!!
Went to the Norwegian Embassy last July 31 for my visa app interview. Accdg to the IO (the one who conducted the interview), my application will be sent to the Danish Immigration Service. Processing may take up to 1 month. They returned my passport. Upon research, it seems my application was sent to the D.I.S. for further scrutiny. I think it's difficult to establish my ties here at home? My travel profile: Unemployed (since Feb 2012), Single, No Children. No properties. I hope I get a visa. Just want to see my niece and Europe, of course.