watch now

Author Topic: St. Theresa's College (STC)  (Read 45108 times)

newbeymum

  • Guest
Re: St. Theresa's College (STC)
« Reply #100 on: September 18, 2016, 11:41:59 am »
my husband and I attended the open house for kinder yesterday and we brought our daughter wifh us. Seems like she enjoyed the trial class. She is now enrolled in Poveda as a Pre kinder but I am thinking of transferring her for some personal reasons one Ortigas area is wuite far from where we live and trafic in that area is really terrible. Unfortunately my daughter did not reach the cut off for thier kinder level. She will still be turning 4 this coming May of 2017. their kinder kevel shoould be born on 2012 while by daughter's birthday is May of 2013. Oh well may be will still wait. By the way I am glad that the classrooms are already airconditioned but the husband and i were not able to roam around the campus. I just noticed that the campus looks old and rusty but I am hoping that their facilities are all upgraded and new since they are PAAACU level 3. Any latest feedback/review for STC?

francoise_05

  • Guest
Re: St. Theresa's College (STC)
« Reply #101 on: September 19, 2016, 11:05:32 am »
^My daughter transferred to STC this school year lang. She's in Grade 1. Yes, the campus looks old. I think it's part of their high regard for the value of simplicity. The doors, toilet, sinks, tiles on the floor, windows, furniture (in the grade school department) are old but functional, clean and well-maintained. The new or "upgraded" facilities (like the Mac lab) is being used by the senior high school students. STC is a traditional school too (traditional in every sense) so talagang hindi yata sila fan ng upgrades unless super necessary. The only thing na hindi ako agree sa simplicity virtue nila is the use of blackboards sa lower school (kinder-grades1-3). Aircon room + chalk dust = naku!

mommyof3

  • Guest
Re: St. Theresa's College (STC)
« Reply #102 on: October 11, 2016, 05:18:18 pm »
Hi,
I'm considering to transfer my daughter to STC Jr High School for next year. May I ask how much is the tuition and school fees for Grade 7 now? Do they regularly increase ther fees and by how much percentage?
Help please.
Thanks!

mskathie

  • Guest
Re: St. Theresa's College (STC)
« Reply #103 on: October 12, 2016, 02:04:28 pm »
From their flyers:
The requirements for Grade 7 are: 2 photocopies of the Birth Cert., 1 photocopy of the Baptismal Cert, 1 photocopy of the parents' marriage contract, copy of the report cards in grades 4 & 5, and certified true copy of the Gr. 6 report card. The total school fee for Grade Seven for SY 2016-2017 is P90,632.00, which can be paid either annual, semi-annual or quarterly.

They don't put a surcharge if you opt to pay in installment.  The fees increase every school year but the percentage is not the same for every year.  You can call up their Registrar's Office at 7401821 for more details.

I think they will have their open house for Junior High School this week. You might want to check their facebook account for Junior High School Open House.

Trinkles

  • Guest
Re: St. Theresa's College (STC)
« Reply #104 on: October 13, 2016, 03:16:26 am »
Hello.

I was able to attend STC's open house for Kinder. The kids seemed to have enjoyed the experience as I did. That school is really awesome! From the teachers to the Principal and the Directress and all other school employees who I interacted with were very kind and generous as always. I have learned a lot about their values, curriculum, activities, the kind of students, their achievements and the school system. They really mold girls into women of substance. Simple ways but definitely so much in between their ears. STC never ceases to impress me. I like their campus, it's so huge, beautiful and clean. I love their libraries and laboratories especially their auditorium.  For me, STC has always been the best all girls school in the country.

mommyof3

  • Guest
Re: St. Theresa's College (STC)
« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2016, 08:09:39 am »
From their flyers:
The requirements for Grade 7 are: 2 photocopies of the Birth Cert., 1 photocopy of the Baptismal Cert, 1 photocopy of the parents' marriage contract, copy of the report cards in grades 4 & 5, and certified true copy of the Gr. 6 report card. The total school fee for Grade Seven for SY 2016-2017 is P90,632.00, which can be paid either annual, semi-annual or quarterly.

They don't put a surcharge if you opt to pay in installment.  The fees increase every school year but the percentage is not the same for every year.  You can call up their Registrar's Office at 7401821 for more details.

I think they will have their open house for Junior High School this week. You might want to check their facebook account for Junior High School Open House.

Thanks mskathie. This is helpful.

deniselocker

  • Guest
Re: St. Theresa's College (STC)
« Reply #106 on: June 24, 2020, 03:20:24 pm »
Great school! My son is thriving academically and socially. Christian community makes a very positive environment there and school teachers implement different technology options for students to learn effectively thru using them.


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close