We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi! hubby and I will be in Puerto on Feb 5-7 para sa aming birthday!!! arrival namin ay 1:30 PM. kaya ba ang half day city tour dito? ilang oras ba ang city tour? and if mag DIY kami sa city tour 500 usually ang price diba? is this per person o per tric? thanks in advance!!!
sis backread ka may itemized expenses din that are posted dun. me, i spent less a little over 10k for my last month's travel. I was alone too so i shouldered all expenses. Saka I bought souvenir pics so that might have jacked up the price a little. 150 each picture kasi... I also rode the 1.5km zip line in Irawan.
Hi mga sis. Magkano ang entrance fee sa:Baker's Hill - walang entrance fee ditoCrocodile Farm - 40 para sa adult 20 para sa bata Binuatan Creations - wala ding entrance feePalawan Heritage Site - 25pesosPlaza Cuartel - wala din pong entrance feeMitra's Ranch- 20pesos TIA