watch now

Author Topic: Re: What did you realize today?  (Read 89320 times)

superbubly

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #540 on: April 25, 2012, 12:28:41 pm »
^uu nga sis, natawa na naloka nga ako nung sabihan ako ng ganun, astig daw eh wahaha kung alam lang nila ang panget tignan sa babaeng nag gaganun parang di nag aral... (lord sorry po for the term hihi)

desiderata

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #541 on: April 25, 2012, 12:32:01 pm »
I realized that it's been 10 years since I became a Girltalker...I miss those days...really...Back when everything was purple and the popular guys were Paulo, Raven23, and Eddie K! :P The "it" girls were Lillyanne, Rita23, and there's another one I forgot. :) To say, we're the PIONEERS of GT! :) Kamusta na kaya silang lahat. Hope they've been a blessing to others through all these years...and hope they're happy and well...I'm still here, guys...Nothing has changed. :)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 12:37:08 pm by desiderata »

chefron

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #542 on: April 25, 2012, 03:18:37 pm »
that i really need to lose weight  :-[

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #543 on: April 25, 2012, 10:31:19 pm »
@superbubly- I realized, kaunti na lang talaga sa generation ngayon ang disente. Sa pose pa lang.. napaghahalata na kung anong klaseng tao. When did doing a dirty finger became cool? dati, ang  pose ng mga bata, naka dila lang, or may sungay or sinusungayan ang kaibigan. Ngayon.. may nalalaman ng middle finger, pose na" dinidilaan" ang kaibigan ( in an unappropriate or sexual sense) what happened to the kids nowadays?!

mrsdee

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #544 on: April 25, 2012, 11:11:11 pm »
that in order to be a good cook, you have to appreciate food. dapat pala when you eat out, eat slowly, taste and half-guess the ingredients used in the dish and wonder, "how can I recreate this dish?" :)

wala lang, I want to be a good cook talaga. :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #545 on: April 25, 2012, 11:27:49 pm »
desiderata, you made me realize that I'm nearing my 10th year as a girl talker :P

Lurking for more than a decade, member since 2003 :D

desiderata

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #546 on: April 26, 2012, 12:01:58 pm »
desiderata, you made me realize that I'm nearing my 10th year as a girl talker :P

Lurking for more than a decade, member since 2003 :D

Wow, rae!

That's a feat! Congrats to both of us! We're survivors! :D

So you knew what or who I was talking about. Grabeh, you're giving me some mental shivers. Lol. :P

chefron

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #547 on: April 26, 2012, 01:19:15 pm »
2 years pa ata ako bago mag 10yrs :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #548 on: April 27, 2012, 05:36:32 am »
^ Another thing I realized:

When you've been with gt since 10 years ago, you would know that the rules on GT are set for a reason. Many of them has a story.

And you would really take to heart the value of backreading and using the search button.

hazelbrown_eyes27

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #549 on: April 27, 2012, 10:46:14 am »
I realize na insensitive mga tao. Talagang sa may bumibili pa sila tumatayo at nakikipag chickahan sa cellphone, di iniisip na may ibang bumibili at nakaharang sila sa mga taong gusto bumili.

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #550 on: April 27, 2012, 02:30:03 pm »

mula nung nagsimula ako mag-invest, feeling ko lalo akong naghirap.  i cant afford to buy the things i used to buy.  or maybe nasasayangan na ako gumastos.   what makes me continue doing it is just the thought na hindi na ako maghihirap in the future. 

pero ang hirap pa din.  :-\

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #551 on: April 27, 2012, 03:49:51 pm »
na sobrang init ang bilis mag melt ng make ko pag papasok ng office :|

ravena

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #552 on: April 27, 2012, 07:21:53 pm »
madami talagang stup!do sa mundo.

maryday

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #553 on: April 30, 2012, 11:25:15 pm »
i realized na di ko kailangang pasanin ang buong daigdig, lessen worrying about people who care less about ther selves.

superbubly

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #554 on: May 01, 2012, 02:21:25 am »
@superbubly- I realized, kaunti na lang talaga sa generation ngayon ang disente. Sa pose pa lang.. napaghahalata na kung anong klaseng tao. When did doing a dirty finger became cool? dati, ang  pose ng mga bata, naka dila lang, or may sungay or sinusungayan ang kaibigan. Ngayon.. may nalalaman ng middle finger, pose na" dinidilaan" ang kaibigan ( in an unappropriate or sexual sense) what happened to the kids nowadays?!
dahil yan sis sa nakikita nila sa internet, influenced sila sa nakikita nila


on topic: I realized na hindi ko na naiisip yung mga taong nakapaligid sa akin :(

rae

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #555 on: May 01, 2012, 07:05:38 am »
Na hindi earth-friendly bumili ng Earth Hour t-shirt kung enough na ang number of shirts mo.

Contribute to earth-saving some other way.

blackroseMD

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #556 on: May 01, 2012, 04:11:03 pm »
I've realized na tama nanaman ako... :D
Instinct talaga...  8)

mariadj

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #557 on: May 01, 2012, 04:40:43 pm »
I've realized na ang hirap pag nagkakasakit ang baby ko

chefron

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #558 on: May 01, 2012, 06:14:53 pm »
i just realized that i really need to cement the extra space at the garage :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close