watch now

Author Topic: Re: What did you realize today?  (Read 89210 times)

ravena

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #60 on: October 31, 2011, 10:04:41 pm »
to never assume and expect from someone..

imnotjanica

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #61 on: October 31, 2011, 10:07:12 pm »
we always have a choice....

thegimp

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2011, 10:17:08 pm »
today i realized that...i hate performance appraisal!

ravena

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2011, 11:10:41 pm »
treat your colleagues as client.. not your friends.

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #64 on: November 01, 2011, 01:05:49 am »
I realized, I want to fall in love.

FerreroAddict

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #65 on: November 01, 2011, 02:01:56 pm »
things are a bit blurry :(

thegimp

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #66 on: November 01, 2011, 05:18:13 pm »
that ideas are precious.

Paintings Galore

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #67 on: November 01, 2011, 05:45:42 pm »
I have just realized today that life is very short if you have cancer. I was truly blessed for my family is very healthy. I just cannot believe it, that I just lost a friend from cancer. :(

FerreroAddict

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #68 on: November 07, 2011, 02:26:55 pm »
im still praying that things will soon be all right.

jajamom

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #69 on: November 07, 2011, 02:32:35 pm »
Just watched cheche lazaro suicide episode here on tfc...and I've realized na maraming nag su-suicide because of depression, kaya I've said to myself na lalabanan ko ito and its about time na bumangon na ko...Amen

yinandyang

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #70 on: November 07, 2011, 08:42:41 pm »
na swerte pala ako hndi manloloko naging BF ko kahit na pasaway lang [textspeak!] mnsan.

ravena

  • Guest
Re: Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #71 on: November 07, 2011, 09:34:20 pm »
money is not the root of evil its human greed.

hotchokey

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #72 on: November 09, 2011, 08:38:18 pm »
i realize today that whatever i do even if i put so much effort on it, it will never be appreciated.. i hope he can still love me just like before saying i love you and saying no matter what happen i will always have him..

numonorean

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2011, 09:40:11 am »
We carry on. :)

chianti

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2011, 11:00:35 am »
God makes no mistakes. What I see as a negative thing right now could really be a blessing in disguise. :)

3in1

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2011, 12:59:15 pm »
^ that's a good outlook in life. Love it!

I realized today na kahit ikaw na magkusa, ikaw pa din ang lalabas na masama... Kaya siguro, one should give help once asked lang. Pero sa case ko kasi ako ang apektado hindi sya kaya ako na nagkusa tapos ako pa masama......

Atleast I learned.

iamgold

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #76 on: November 16, 2011, 11:10:59 pm »
i realized that all of us should live a little..wag msyado seryosohin lahat. ;D

goddessjem

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #77 on: November 20, 2011, 12:17:42 am »
Hindi lahat ng akala mong totoong tao, kaibigan mo. ang dami talagang walang hiya kahit gawan mo pa ng mabuti.

faerydoll_kilen

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #78 on: November 20, 2011, 01:12:15 am »
i realized that my heart is strong and yet fragile..
i realized that i was being mean to my own heart.

yes, its perfectly fine to use your brain but sometimes it doesn't know everything, it cannot comprehend some of the things you are feeling.

I just realized that i should go with the process, let go, move on without skipping a single step.
 and yes, even if its THAT painful.

mas masakit if you force something, because you'll end up hurting yourself and someone else as well :(

makuleht

  • Guest
Re: What did you realize today?
« Reply #79 on: November 20, 2011, 06:12:12 am »
I realized that when I put my mind into something, I get it! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close