watch now

Author Topic: Dukan Diet  (Read 51321 times)

prettybarbie

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #120 on: January 19, 2012, 02:22:38 am »
^^ sis backread ka lang nasa first few pages lahat ng infos na kailangan mo....

chuzzle

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #121 on: January 19, 2012, 04:37:19 pm »

thanks, prettybarbie.

According to the calculator, attack phase ko 3 days, cruise phase 47 days, and consolidation phase 68 days. Naresearch ko na lahat ng pagkain I can eat during the phases. I'll buy oat bran na later during my break. Talagang dizzizit! I need to do this for myself. I usually just weigh 120 - 125 lbs pero talagang ambigat ko na ngayon, 135lbs na ako.  Pero yung true weight ko daw according sa Dukan is 123 lbs. I am 5 feet, five inches.

I will be needing this thread's help and everybody help. Sana talaga magawa ko to. Nagsasawa na ako feeling bad about myself - my appearance. Let's do this!!!

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #122 on: January 19, 2012, 09:05:54 pm »
Go Chezzie! =) we'll cheer for you. =)

chuzzle

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #123 on: January 21, 2012, 11:23:20 pm »


I'm only on my 2nd day of the attack phase and parang nanghihina ako. i am super tempted to eat bread. I already tried making the oat bran pancakes and oat bran cookies pero talagang walang kalasa lasa.

prettybarbie

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #124 on: January 22, 2012, 04:54:50 am »
sa una lang mahirap yan sis...magsa-subside din yang cravings mo.... kaya mo yan sis! Go go go!

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #125 on: January 22, 2012, 01:31:33 pm »
Chuzzie, okay lang yan. eat yogurt if you're hungry. =) lots of water too. =))

Kaya mo yan.

Haley James

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #126 on: January 22, 2012, 09:35:34 pm »
Are seafoods like shrimp n squid allowed in the attack phase?thanks

prettybarbie

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #127 on: January 22, 2012, 11:39:49 pm »
Yes... All kinds of seafood is allowed in any phase kahit yung mga fatty fish like salmon...

skits

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #128 on: February 04, 2012, 02:39:30 pm »
I'm done with the attack phase and just started with the cruise phase pero according to the scale, I lost 6lbs na. (water weight?)
3 days attack phase and today is the first day of my cruise phase.

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #129 on: February 04, 2012, 06:19:51 pm »
Skits That's good. yes you got away with all that water retentions na. =))

skits

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #130 on: February 05, 2012, 12:25:24 pm »
Oo nga eh, after 2 weeks we'll see if I lose anymore weight. :)

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #131 on: February 05, 2012, 02:39:41 pm »
Chuzzle, how are you doing na with your diet? Any good news?

mocha1209

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #132 on: February 05, 2012, 06:05:39 pm »
Hi mga sis I will start my dukan diet tomorrow na.. mine according to the website's calculator 2 days attack phase, 99 days cruise phase,142 days consolidation phase. True weight is 55 kgs. For the oatbran I replaced it ng kellogs all bran. Di kasi pede magluto sa dorm so ito nalang substitute ko with low fat milk. Para siyang cereal. Let's see after 2 weeks kung ilang lbs ang mawawala hehe Good luck satin mga sis!  ;D

skits

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #133 on: February 06, 2012, 05:03:35 pm »
I'm blogging about my diet and for those Dukan dieters out there, maybe you can comment or maybe give tips. This is a Dukan-inspired diet by the way, hindi strictly Dukan Diet :)
http://organizedjunk.blogspot.com/

wild flower

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #134 on: February 14, 2012, 04:15:04 pm »
san makabili ng oat bran?

sportscaster

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #135 on: February 14, 2012, 11:59:53 pm »
Sis sa Healthy Options meron daw, pero sa Rustan's sa may Powerplant Mall may nakita din ako last month lang.  :D

wild flower

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #136 on: February 15, 2012, 07:27:57 pm »
^ thanks sis  :)

avesoriano

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #137 on: March 24, 2012, 10:24:17 am »
I dont eat the egg yolk. Do you also eat it?

calin22

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #138 on: March 29, 2012, 07:09:27 am »
3 days lang ang attack phase ko according to the website.. i thought 1 week all meat ako.. which is kaya ko naman.. I start tomorrow once nabili ko na yung ingredients :)

choco chelle

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #139 on: March 31, 2012, 12:17:58 pm »
pa sali mga sis, ngayon ko lang nakita etong thread n eto and super want to try this one. backread muna ako..

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close