watch now

Author Topic: Dukan Diet  (Read 51283 times)

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #100 on: January 08, 2012, 11:33:21 pm »
Hello Ladies!!!

Good naman at meron na palang thread na ganito. I posted some of my experiences sa ibang trhed about this diet. but anyways, Let me share you my experience.


What I did when I went on Dukan diet. I started at 128lbs

PHASE 1 Attack Phase

Break Fast :
2 eggs (scrambled or poached)
1 flavored yogurt + 1tbs oatbran,
Water or Tea(any kind is okay)

I know diet sodas are okay but I'd rather not to.

Snack :
1 or 2 yogurt
water

Lunch: eat all you can Lean meat ( any of the ones below is okay)
beef ( no fat)
chicken (skinless)
pork( no fat)
 seafood

Water to drink


Snack:
yogurt

Dinner:
Same as lunch and lots of water. Tea or coffee is alright.


Excercise needed: 20mins walk a day ( I don't do this all the time)

This went on til my 8th day. Happy that rice cravings went away on my 3rd day. I  just focused on the goal of losing 8 to 10lbs so I don't really need much to lose.

What I've noticed is that by the time i reached the  8th day I noticed that I lost already 6lbs. so i don't need to be too harsh on my self.


2.  A CRUISE phase

9th to 20th: Alternately I incorporated my  all meat with veggies except POTATOES, RICE & breads)



example M-W-F-S with veggies  and T-Th-S all meat


3. A CONSOLIDATION  I didn't go to this one anymore as I've alreay achieved my 10lbs goal. 



4. Currently I am now at  Stabilization Phase. now I can eat anything i wanted but not going overboard  and leaving ONE DAY  in a week for my ALL MEAT DAY. This is now keeping me at 118lbs for 2months now and I can keep this weight as long as I don't go over eating and do my once a week  All meat routine.

 

Note that

When I went to this Diet I have my hubby and 2 friends who joined me on Dukan Diet  and another 2 Friends went on Cohen diet.

Hubby  already lost  more than 25lbs since he started last October and still losing.
I lost 10lbs  and  now maintaining or on Stabilization phase
Friend 1  lost 12lbs in 3weeks and now on consolidation phase
Friend 2 lost 5lbs in 3weeks  and now on stabilization phase because she only need a few lbs. to lose.

2 cohen dieters
Friend 1 lost already 15lbs in span of 2month (serious to the diet )
Friend 2 lost  8lbs in span of 2months because she just wanted to take the diet lightly.
 
 

So far so good with Dukan.




« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 11:58:05 pm by greenpease05 »

kachich

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #101 on: January 09, 2012, 08:53:02 pm »
wow! thank you for the meal plan! will do this na. :) i need to lose 30lbs para magaan ang feeling :)

prettybarbie

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #102 on: January 10, 2012, 12:56:35 am »
pork is not allowed in the Dukan Diet

kachich

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #103 on: January 10, 2012, 03:14:08 am »
^i see. i plan to eat fish lang naman. any yogurt is allowed? dapat no sugar added? thanks!

prettybarbie

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #104 on: January 10, 2012, 09:31:49 pm »
plain fat free sugar free yogurt or greek yougurt

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2012, 12:03:20 am »
pork is not allowed in the Dukan Diet

 It's not allowed in dukan but  my point is as long as there's no fat in it. I think I'm going to be fine. =) 

I did what suits me. =) 

t_r_i_c_i_a

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2012, 07:28:58 pm »
my day 3 already and it's really difficult to get rid of sweets.. whaa! i miss desserts!!!

prettybarbie

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2012, 08:42:54 pm »
^ buy sugar free gums and candies to satisfy your sweet cravings....
sugar free Jell-O is a good option too

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2012, 10:17:10 pm »
Miss orange that's why it is advised na mag water intake lang wala ng iba tuwing Attack phase. =)

So baon ka lang ng water anywhere you go. =)

If you wanna loose fast do the attack phase for 10days. Depende sa water retention mo pero attack phase will give a very good start 8lbs or more. =)

ms.orange17

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #109 on: January 12, 2012, 12:28:24 pm »
sana makayanan ko sis hehe..

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #110 on: January 12, 2012, 02:37:00 pm »
kaya mo yan sis wag mo lang pressure sarili mo as in take the food like your normal lang. =)

kasi the more you mind the more kang medyo uncomfy. so relax and enjoy. =)

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2012, 09:25:27 am »
Yes sis ganyan nga. Mahirap pag pressured ka eh and the more na sinasabi mong bawal kang kumain ng ganito ganyan eh lalo kang nanggigigil kumain ng bagya na yun.

Just be mindful of what you can eat and what you can not. Ganun lang.

YEs, most of the items madali naman hanapin. The only thing na mahirap or very scarce ang stock sa market is the Oat bran but  try mo Healthy options kung meron. If wala talaga pwede din daw wheat bran sabi ni hubby. Until such time na nakahanap ka na ng Oat bran. =)

 


aicute12

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #112 on: January 15, 2012, 06:19:09 pm »
ill start tomorrow. :)

Ok lang ba puro egg nalang kakainin ko? tamad kase ako magprepare. :(
meron ba kayong ibang alam na recipe's na pwede imicrowave lang? thanks!

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #113 on: January 15, 2012, 07:36:15 pm »
Not really advisable na eggs lang kainin mo sis. =)


prettybarbie

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #114 on: January 15, 2012, 08:01:18 pm »
^^ you can have 5 yolks per week actually (three in case of cholesterol), but you can have as many whites as you want as this is where the proteins are.

aicute12

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #115 on: January 16, 2012, 11:55:47 am »
ang hirap! need ko talagang pumayat.
:(

aicute12

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #116 on: January 16, 2012, 01:31:40 pm »
wow buti pa kayo meron nun. Bukas nalang ulit ako. Di ako nakapag grocery eh.. :)

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #117 on: January 16, 2012, 08:26:18 pm »
Go Ms. Orange, we'll cheer for you. =)

Update ka ng  weigh in mo ha. =)

chuzzle

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #118 on: January 18, 2012, 06:30:08 pm »

sisses, i want to do this diet pero i tried checking their website, but I don't think signing up is free. Where should I start? Please help. How will I know the phases and the durations? Thank you very much

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Dukan Diet
« Reply #119 on: January 19, 2012, 12:06:31 am »
This diet looks interesting!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close