watch now

Author Topic: All About Eye Creams Thread 4  (Read 182129 times)

Babykiss

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #440 on: March 06, 2016, 11:24:17 am »
Hi Sisses!Does anyone have any feedbacks or experiences with using Mizon Snail Repair Eye Cream?Thank you!

rocketchels

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #441 on: March 07, 2016, 06:40:47 am »
ano pinaka okay sa kiehls? Gusto ko itry yung avocado, pero daki good reviews sa midnight recovery. Pwede kaya if humingi ako ng samples both haha. I have puffy eyes, dark circles because Always puyat sometimes no tulog at all huhu

snowkeis

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #442 on: March 10, 2016, 04:22:37 pm »
Girls, help! Ano ba effective eye cream for my eyebags? Nagkakaron ako lately dahil sa puyat sa work. Hope you can recommend me something tried and tested na din. TIA

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #443 on: March 14, 2016, 06:40:03 pm »
Do you think Marula oil , endorsed by Lucy Torres can be good for the eyes to prevent wrinkles?

rhumbafrapp

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #444 on: March 19, 2016, 07:05:27 am »
It really helps na early on nag moisturizer and sunblock . I started using them when I was 16, and wala ako wrinkles except for 1-2 fine lines under my eyes, Pero, ang problem ko is my dark daaaark daaaaaark circles, nakuha ko nung puyat galore during college. I look puyat even if I have gotten a good 8-hr sleep :(

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #445 on: March 21, 2016, 04:41:40 am »
I bought the Loreal Revitalift eye cream, naka sale sya. let's ses if this works. I haven't tried any in their product lines so far, eto pa lang

baliwsayo

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #446 on: April 02, 2016, 09:22:12 am »
^Di na nagwowork sa akin ang Loreal kakainis eh dati hiyang ako. I am scouting now for a better eye cream.. so backread na muna akesh :p

ana mimi

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #447 on: April 12, 2016, 11:16:31 pm »
I just started using Dermax Hyalift Eye Cream. (Bought from SkinStation) hopefully it works sana/

keejac21

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #448 on: April 25, 2016, 01:59:01 pm »
Joining..
Dark under eye circles and bags have always been my problem eversince. Naging obsession ko na ang maghanap ng eye cream that will really work for me. I have tried plenty of brands and still cant find one for keeps.  :(

Id like to share my personal thoughts on the brands I tried before pero wala pa talaga kasing nagtanggal ng dark eye bags ko. Baka eyebag removal na ang katapat. LOL.

Olay Anti Aging Eye Cream- retails at 600+; good to moisturize the eye area; works under foundation as well. Did not improve dark circles and bags.

Olay Anti Aging Eye Serum- retails 1000+; it improved texture of my under eye, nabawasan yung creases when I put eye concealer. Did not improve dark circles and bags.

Ponds Age Miracle Dual Eye Therapy- retails 500 or below (not sure)- did not work for me at all kase parang mahapdi siya sa mata. Napapaluha ako after application so I stopped it.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream- retails 799+; I liked the cooling effect and it does moisturize my under eye area. Did not lighten it though.

Shiseido White Lucent Anti Dark Circles Eye Cream- retails 3500; Some of my officemates say na di na daw ako laging mukhang puyat during the times I was using this. But in terms of lightening the dark circles, parang wala pa din. Ang mahal pa kaya di na ko bumili ulit. Baka hindi umepek kasi tipid ko ginamint LOL.

Kiehl's Line Reducing, Eye Brightening Eye Cream- retails 1800 +/- (cant recall); di siya hiyang sakin coz everytime I applied it, meron agad stinging effect. Plus I experience redness in the eye area which was very awkward. I gave it 2 weeks thinking na nag aadjust pa lang yung skin ko pero di ko matiis yung mahapdi sa mata after applying it. Nasayangan talaga ako sa pera ko.

The Body Shop Elderflower Unperfumed Eye Cream- retails 300; good to relax tired eyes, when you wake up in the morning mukhang refreshed yung eye area ko. Wala nga lang siyang whitening or de-puffing properties.

Avon Anew Genics Eye Cream- retails 1000 +/- (cant recall)- performs like Olay in a way. I liked it for some time kasi no stinging sensation. Kaya lang wala naman din pagbabago.

Baka meron pa kayong masu-suggest na magandang eye cream mga sis... Yung nakaka lessen na lines especially crow's feet.



Myealexis21

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #449 on: April 25, 2016, 03:04:58 pm »
Dark Undereye and eye bags galore, pasok ako dyan.

Even if 6-8hrs ang tulog ko every night at 8glasses water ang naiinom ko, wala pa rin.  Yung eyebags di ko na yan pinoproblema kase depende ata sa mata yan, may mga tao talagang malaki ang eyebags kahit na anong gawin hehe, unless ipaopera. 

Yung dark circles ang gusto ko sana mabawasan, but I have rhinitis and may nagsabi sa akin na partly because of that kaya dark ang undereye ko and also kelangan ko rin ata mag-take ng Iron supplements.  So even if ipahid ko ang pinakamahal na eyecream if I don't get myself checked para maayos yung allergy ko at yung pagiging low level ng iron ko sa katawan, waley. 

I'm still using an eye cream to moisturizer the skin around my eye.  Tapos concealer na lang muna para maitago ang maitim na undereye :) 

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #450 on: April 27, 2016, 07:50:54 pm »
Shiseido White Lucent. I have really bad dark eye circles. It's genetic...my lola has that, so does my mom. even as a teenager that was my problem already. I remember a teacher asked me before if I always stay up late.

Shisheido helps tame it a bit but it never really corrected it for good. I tried before Benefit Eye Potent. It never worked for me

keejac21

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #451 on: April 28, 2016, 07:41:46 am »
Id like to try The Face Shop's eye cream products.. Medyo pricey lang but Im quite curious.

keejac21

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #452 on: April 28, 2016, 10:20:26 am »
Nice share sis purple_tips.. Im also a Nivea user but medyo skeptical ako to use the Nivea Crème on my face.

Still searching for a good eye cream in the market.

keejac21

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #453 on: April 29, 2016, 01:12:18 pm »
I don't know sis if meron Nivea na made in Japan ditto sa atin? Laging made in Thailand yung nabibili ko.

I bought yesterday L'Oreal Revitalift Magic Blur eye cream. First use it this morning before I applied foundation. After an hour's travel smooth pa din yung eye area ko when I put my concealer. So far so good, though I don't expect it to get rid of the lines and dark circles.


hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #454 on: April 29, 2016, 05:52:03 pm »
^sis keejac21,  i understand kasi ako din takot gumamit nq nivea creme at first. actually i wanted to try nivea creme germany kasi better daw yun versus other counterparts.

I was able to buy Nivea creme made in Germany from watson's podium

piatos

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #455 on: May 01, 2016, 08:47:14 pm »
my wrinkles na ako under eyes.. any remedies?

yang.yang

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #456 on: May 04, 2016, 07:15:57 am »
Hi sissies, 3rd day ko palang nagagamit [textspeak!] Kiehls eye cream w avocado and sa mga nakatry nun normal lang ba na parang may sting after application?

Kim

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #457 on: May 04, 2016, 08:56:58 am »
^ Hi. I don't remember na may sting siya after application.

keejac21

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #458 on: May 04, 2016, 09:03:38 am »
I used Kiehl's but not the avocado variant and experienced sting as well. Di ko siya tinuloy after 3 weeks use kasi mukhang di ako hiyang.

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #459 on: May 04, 2016, 09:05:48 am »
Discontinue use kaagad mga sis if may stinging sensation

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close