watch now

Author Topic: All About Eye Creams Thread 4  (Read 182467 times)

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #420 on: May 23, 2015, 12:08:37 am »
Whats best for puffy eyes with dark circles, fine lines and crows feet? Please i need your tried and tested products. Thanks so much!

green-aholic

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #421 on: May 30, 2015, 12:20:45 am »
Feedback naman sa mga nakagamit na ng marykay eye revitalizer, please. Tia!

trisha

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #422 on: July 26, 2015, 09:01:42 am »
hello mga sis, nasa market pa rin ba ang Biorica Eye Serum?

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #423 on: August 11, 2015, 12:49:31 pm »
Mga sis can you recommend an eye cream na mabilis ma absorb?

reighnyielle

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #424 on: August 13, 2015, 01:32:15 pm »
^ Hi sis!  :) Is that eye cream good for dark circles and fine lines?

princess lorraine

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #425 on: September 05, 2015, 05:14:15 am »
Has anyone tried shiseido bio performance eye cream? I've been using ibuki for 4 months already but it seems that my the fine lines under my eye did not improve. Although nabawasan yung puffiness and dark circles. Thanks  ;)

armie8

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #426 on: September 14, 2015, 09:03:44 am »
For me, sobrang effective dati nung Avon Solutions na eye gel. Kaso nadiscontinue. So ngayon ang Holy Grail ko yung Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Eye Cream with Clary Sage. Hindi ako nagkakapimple or milia dito. And so far nakakahydrate ng skin around the eye area kaya smooth pa rin at wala akong crow's feet kahit 31 na ko.

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #427 on: September 14, 2015, 01:46:58 pm »
What brand of VCO do use girls use for the undereye? I'm still fairly young so no wrinkles or crows feet but reading your posts, nabother ako bigla. ;D

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #428 on: November 24, 2015, 10:56:34 am »
After backreading this thread, I still can't decide between Kiehls, Shiseido, SKII, Strivectin and Murad.

Project60

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #429 on: November 30, 2015, 08:18:04 am »
Hi Ochmom - i use prosource vco (the once you can buy in mercury or watsons)
I switched to vco from using an eye cream kasi tipid mode ako..
wala naman ako nanonotice na changes whether good or bad so mixed feelings ako dito buy hey atleast it's cheaper and doesn't give me millia (yung parang puti puti na butlig sa eye area)

ana mimi

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #430 on: December 02, 2015, 03:16:02 am »
I have been using sunflower oil but have not seen any difference. I'll try Avon Eye Cream, let's see if may pagbabago

MissYell

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #431 on: January 14, 2016, 06:24:00 am »
Hi, newbie here. I just need to share an accidental discovery I made.

A dermatologist prescribed me Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream, fragrance free moisturizer for chronic dry, sensitive skin. It is so I can still moisturize kahit irritated from allergy ang neck and face ko. Around third day of using it, I have observed a dramatic change ng undereye area ko. I have been searching for years for eye cream na effective, and ito lang pala ang makakatulong sa akin. It didn't help for my undereye darkening, pero laki ng improvement sa skin texture :)
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 12:30:53 pm by MissYell »

BacMook

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #432 on: January 30, 2016, 09:31:07 pm »
^Seriously? You mean this one?
Nawala puffiness and fine lines?
Sabagay super moisturizing talaga nyan. In fact nilalagay ko sya sa hands ang talampakan ko pag feeling ko super dry. Instant moisturized feeling!

Major problem ko talaga is puffiness. Since birth na ata to, lol. Mejo may konting fine lines, esp near my tear duct. Meron din crow's feet pag nagbi-big smile which I think kailangan ko na agapan since I'm on my mid-20s na.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 09:35:43 pm by BacMook »

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #433 on: January 31, 2016, 03:56:29 am »
Magkano yung Shiseido ibuki?

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #434 on: February 01, 2016, 02:14:45 am »
Effective ba ang hhn sunflower oil as eye cream?

Iemi

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #435 on: February 01, 2016, 09:41:12 am »
Im currently using estee lauder global something eye cream, offwhite color nya. Maganda pala. :) nonsticky sya and effective sa puffiness ng eyes. Cant comment on dak circles pa since 2 days ko palang gamit. Kasama lang kasi to sa pasalubong. Hehe.

aylatskie

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #436 on: February 02, 2016, 03:27:44 pm »
Hi mga sis. Have anyone tried Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line- reducing eye-brightening concentrate? And their Super Multi-Corrective Cream? Any reviews? TIA

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #437 on: February 07, 2016, 02:36:23 pm »
My under eye areas are not puffy, but it has gone really dark due to lack of sleep. :( May masusuggest kayo girls na effective for lightening the under eye area?

lunaysol

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #438 on: February 16, 2016, 09:11:20 am »
I was given an SK II Stempower Eye Cream (from Japan)  for Christmas. All I can say is it's amazing! It is easily absorbed by the skin and I could see improvements soon after I used it. I love it! It's quite expensive but my problem is, it's not readily available here in the Philippines. If you know where I can buy this product let me know please. :)

merchee

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #439 on: February 16, 2016, 01:11:35 pm »
that origins ginzing eye cream is such a disappointment. it doesn't do anything to really brighten my undereyes. i think it's kinda gimmicky. It looks like it's brightening your under eyes since it does have shimmers on it pero walang long lasting effect.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close