watch now

Author Topic: All About Eye Creams Thread 4  (Read 182376 times)

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #380 on: April 01, 2014, 03:01:53 pm »
I'm using Shiseido bio performance eye treatment at night and Olay regenerist eye serum in the morning.

changelessme

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #381 on: April 02, 2014, 11:32:56 am »
Been using Aveeno ok naman siya

carrie0820

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #382 on: April 03, 2014, 02:30:27 pm »


Hi. I know it's a bit off topic baka may interested bumili ng Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream. I bought it at taste central for 1,650 and now I'm selling it for 1K or less pa. Hindi kasi ako hiyang when I did a patch test on my skin nagka-allergy ako. Sayang naman kung itatapon ko lang. Send me PM if interested.

Thanks.

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #383 on: April 16, 2014, 10:42:59 pm »
I have been using tretinoin in my undereye area, as advised by dermas here and abroad, with no problems. Just make sure to use sparingly. I only use it every 3 days and I only tap whatever's remaining in my ring finger after applying on my face, I then follow with my moisturizer after a few minutes. Another method would be mixing it with a bland moisturizer on a 1:2 ratio (tret to moisturizer). Note that I have very oily, sensitive eyelids. i have used several popular eye creams and found my eyes more irritated than by using tret as an eye cream.

A lot of people on the skincare board in makeup alley swear by tret as their eye cream. It will dry out your undereye in the beginning but not so much when you apply sparingly and buffer with a moisturizer - this is the mechanism of tret, it irritates the skin to induce collagen production. The irritation subsides over time. And for tret, you need to use it for a minimum of 3 months before you see results, and you need to keep using continuously to maintain results.

Of course, this is just an option. Hydration is the key to anti-aging and when you start young in keeping your skin hydrated and protected for the sun (yes, I also apply sunscreen around my eye area everyday. Clinique is releasing a new eye ream with spf for those who are wary of applying non eye-labelled product under the eyes) then your skin will thank you for it later on. Hiyangan din, a lot of the more emollient eye creams can cause millia, more so on the general oily skin type of Filipinos and the humid weather in the Phils. So if you have something that works for you, stick with what works na lang. If not, don't be limited by the notion that the more expensive, the better.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #384 on: June 30, 2014, 04:09:54 pm »
I'm using Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye at night and Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado.  I will repurchase yun Midnight Recovery when I finish it but will look for another day eye cream, mashado kasing creamy bordering on oily yun with Avocado. I'll probably go back to the Line-Reducing Eye-Brightening Concentrate or Clinique All About Eyes or maybe Shiseido Benefiance. 

ross24

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #385 on: July 05, 2014, 10:37:44 am »
How much yung shiseido eye creams kaya?
Been alternating between olay and loreal eye creams and so far okay naman ako sa kanila.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #386 on: July 05, 2014, 10:38:58 am »
^ sis, it starts at 3k

gypsiechick

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #387 on: August 07, 2014, 01:12:33 pm »
Hi which is better VMV or Kiehl's? Planning to buy kasi ng eye cream and searching for reviews. Thanks sisses :)

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #388 on: August 08, 2014, 10:34:07 am »
Kung studies backed products - VMV walang panama ang khiel's


i.love.siomai

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #389 on: August 12, 2014, 08:27:48 am »
Avon Eyelift Pro
umorder ako nung nagsale ng 499
nung una, ilang days pa lang napansin ko naglightened at bumabaw yung uka. na amazed talaga ako.. lol gamit ko pa din until now. sana mabawasan yung darkness under my eyes. laging puyat.

googoo

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #390 on: August 12, 2014, 01:59:45 pm »
I don't really put special eye creams at the moment.  When it comes to the dark under eye circle, I realise that it comes with age regardless of what we put, and no matter how expensive it is.  I used to apply Shiseido White Lucent Anti Dark Circles Eye Cream which hubby buys for me whenever he travels abroad.  Parang I did not see a big difference in comparison to my application of my normal moisturiser followed by Petroleum jelly.

Veevee

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #391 on: August 12, 2014, 02:42:29 pm »
I've tried the Clinique Anti-Gravity Firming Eye Lift Cream and Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye Cream but I'd definitely stick with Obagi Elastiderm Eye Treatment Cream - really work wonders on me. I have very sensitive eyes. Normally, when I apply eye creams, I experience mild stinging and when I wake up in the morning, my eyes feel glassy, heavy and watery.

With Elastiderm, I don't experience those at all. Aside from feeling well hydrated and moisturized, I can also see that the lines around my eyes had slightly diminished after being on Elastiderm for 6weeks to be exact. I apply it everyday - in the morning and at night. It's a bit expensive but the 15g cream definitely would go a looooong way. I'm looking at it at maybe 4-5months. You don't need to put much because a very small amount would cover a lot. Just slightly dab the cream around your eyes using your ring finger :)

momentum

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #392 on: August 13, 2014, 07:45:40 am »
^ hi sis, where is Obagi Elastiderm Eye Treatment Cream available? about how much?  :)

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #393 on: August 13, 2014, 09:28:01 am »
^
In House of Obagi Stores meron sa Trinoma and Robinsons place manila. The last time I inquired parang  it was around 5k for the gel one, but I did not buy.

thesoloist

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #394 on: August 13, 2014, 11:44:17 am »
^^sis anong brand ng tret mo? Ilang percent?

nurseanna

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #395 on: August 24, 2014, 01:09:10 pm »
Hi mga sis. :) I'm looking for a good eye cream, ngayon palang kasi ako gagamit ng ganun. I'm 24 years old and may konting fine lines na ako sa undereye area, mostly because of staying up late. :( I'm looking for something na hindi totally geared towards anti-aging, kasi baka masyadong "matapang" for my skin age, at baka di na tumalab yung gagamitin kong eye cream in the future pag ganung klaseng eye cream ang gagamitin ko this early.. I'm looking for an eye cream na more on moisturizing/nourishing, ganun, since hindi pa naman marami fine lines ko, tingin ko pwede pa siyang ma-reverse, ganun. :)
May marerecommend ba kayong magandang eye cream para dun? Maraming salamat. :)

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #396 on: August 24, 2014, 02:10:27 pm »
I've been using VMV's Re-Everything Eye Serum for a couple of months now, and wala akong makitang visible changes. Parang wala namang difference sa under eye area ko nung Kiehl's and GoodSkin Labs pa yung ginagamit ko. At 2015php for 30ml, I think okay naman yung price. Inuubos ko na lang siya para lang may magamit ako na eye cream araw-araw.

Yung ayaw ko nga lang talaga sa kanya ay yung consistency niya. It's more of a cream and less of a serum. Nakakainis lang kasi when I use the pump, may lumalabas na konting cream/serum na medyo tumigas na so kailangan ko pang tanggalin bago ko i-apply sa under eye area ko. :-\

It's not really a big deal pero after a few weeks, nakakainis lang, HAHA. Sana i-reformulate ng VMV.

I want to try Shiseido's Anti-Dark Circles Eye Cream next. Concern ko lang baka masyado siyang rich for my skin. Suitable kaya siya for someone in their early twenties?

Za has an eye cream in their Future Defense Plus line (early anti-aging), hindi ko lang sure kung available dito sa'tin. Baka okay na rin 'to kasi made by Shiseido naman. I'll swing by a Za counter this week. ;D

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #397 on: August 25, 2014, 12:19:49 pm »
^buti na lang pala wala yang vmv re-everything eye serum nung 3-day sale sa sm north. Balak ko sana bumili.

I'm heeding sis WikckedWitch's system ngayon na apply ng kaunting retinol cream (i use neutrogena healthy skin) sa undereye area. So far no irritation. Probably because mababa lang naman ang concentration ng retinol sa neutrogena. I think around 0.025 lang. I then apply shiseido bio performance on top.

Malapit ko na maubos ang shiseido bio-performance ko pero wala naman akong nakitang marked effect sa anti-aging. Except for hydration. Will be using ROC anti-wrinkle eye cream next.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #398 on: January 16, 2015, 01:16:56 pm »
I'm hunting for a new eye cream. Been using yung Ponds eyecream na gold yung color but I want ng mas moisturizing. Ok lang na mas expensive as long as worth it. Any recos?

ayami

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #399 on: January 16, 2015, 02:20:53 pm »
Gumagana ba yung mga Korean products? Tried Clinique All About Eyes and Elastiderm, walang nangyari.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close