watch now

Author Topic: All About Eye Creams Thread 4  (Read 182413 times)

ayami

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #340 on: August 13, 2013, 03:16:10 pm »
Been using Obagi's Elastiderm at yung 5% Vit. C serum for a month, walang pagbabago. Sayang ang 10thou ko lol. Gusto ko nang itapon haha

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #341 on: August 13, 2013, 03:19:28 pm »
^^Marose, is SK-II's skin signature eye cream thick? I'm currently using Shiseido Benefiance but I have also been getting milia around my eye area cus I think it's too heavy for me. I'm looking for another eye cream to try after Benefiance.

marose17

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #342 on: August 13, 2013, 03:29:03 pm »
^ Rich din yung SK-II eye cream.

Strange, but I never got milia with Shiseido Benefiance or SK-II.  Very thin lang, half a pea size, ang nilalagay ko.  Or maybe, you can apply a lighter eye gel for day time and pang-overnight na lang ang Benefiance?

I want to try Estee Lauder's all night repair product (I think this is a gel, but I cannot remember).  I have dark circles kasi kapag kulang sa tulog and the SA told me that ANR ang solution.  It has been raved about here in GT.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #343 on: August 13, 2013, 06:37:46 pm »
^^Naku twelvth_goddess you got milia after Benefiance? I've read in Makeupalley.com that that has happened to other users. I use this very sparingly and so far I haven't seen milia pa naman. But we'll see after a few weeks.

Other eye creams that have good reviews are Murad Renewing Eye cream, Dermalogica Total Eye Care and Elizabeth Arden eye cream. Haven't tried any of those though.

thesoloist

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #344 on: August 14, 2013, 02:24:53 pm »
is it safe to use Retin-A or any retinoids under the eyes?

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #345 on: August 14, 2013, 04:18:43 pm »
^^I think it has something to do with my skin type too. I've read kase na those whose skin do not shed as easily as others are more prone to milia.

Thanks Marose. I think I'll try Estee Lauder's night repair din. I was advised by my derma to use a gel-based eye cream instead.

caterpillar-girl

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #346 on: August 17, 2013, 01:19:10 pm »
^Anong benefits kapag gel based, as opposed to cream type?

I find that my concealer glides on more smoothly, and the finish more even, when I use Bobbi Brown hydrating cream than Shiseido Benefiance. I like Shisiedo though, so I use that one at night before going to bed and Bobbi Brown in the morning.

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #347 on: August 18, 2013, 11:15:06 pm »
I'm using EL ANR Synchronized Complex. Wala pa ko napapansin na results kasi hindi dark ang undereyes ko, 1-2 lines lang sa under eye pero ginagamit ko na rin at ayoko magsisi pag tanda ko.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #348 on: August 19, 2013, 03:36:23 pm »
^^gel based eye creams areighter in formula and have lesser chances of clogging the pores.

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #349 on: August 19, 2013, 05:45:17 pm »
ayami: parehas tayo with the vitamin c! I hardly use it now. Elastiderm ko naman wala drastic changes
pero refreshing sa under eyes.

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #350 on: August 20, 2013, 02:06:41 am »
hindi safe maglagay ng retinoids under eye.

ayami

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #351 on: August 20, 2013, 04:00:37 am »
Ewan ko ba bakit binebenta nila yun. Pati daw yung Arbutin sa Clear FX product nila nakakacause ng sakit sabi sa mga nababasa ko. Eerie ng products nila

jeune

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #352 on: August 20, 2013, 05:18:28 am »
I use LancĂ´me high resolution refill-3x triple action renewal anti-wrinkle cream morning and night, my skin appears smoother and my eyes look brighter :)

mizteaza

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #353 on: August 20, 2013, 03:53:00 pm »
ayami: not a big fan of obagi anymore mas prefer ko pa mga high end na korean skin care cheaper and
more effective.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #354 on: August 20, 2013, 04:25:25 pm »
Yung dior snow eye cream, nakakabrighten ng undereye o feeling ko lang yun. lol 2 tube na samples yung naubos ko. :-)

ayami

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #355 on: August 20, 2013, 06:31:33 pm »
ayami: not a big fan of obagi anymore mas prefer ko pa mga high end na korean skin care cheaper and
more effective.

alam mo yun talaga ang worst 12 thou na ginastos ko on beauty products. sayang talaga lumipad lang datung ko. kasi breastfeeding ako so mega tanong sa doctora kung ano lang ang pwede sakin. ayan nirekomenda di ko bet talaga. sana sa iba na lang ako lumapit

WickedWitchOfTheWest

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #356 on: August 20, 2013, 07:06:03 pm »
is it safe to use Retin-A or any retinoids under the eyes?

Yes, it can actually be preventative, as well as corrective. Just use sparingly, tap the remaining products on your fingers, after applying to the whole face or use a very small amount mixed with a bland moisturizer. Start by using only 2-3 times per week to prevent irritation as the undereye skin is quite thin..

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #357 on: August 20, 2013, 07:29:20 pm »
meron ako ng Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. ang hapdi ng mata ko pag ginagamit ko

Heatherette

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #358 on: August 20, 2013, 09:28:10 pm »
^That's weird. Sa akin hindi mahapdi.

oktoberfest22

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #359 on: August 27, 2013, 07:57:43 am »
M_lim, baka allergic ang eyes mo sa isang component nya. Sa akin hindi rin mahapdi.

Sis wicked, tagal ko na gusto itry mag-apply ng retinoic acid sa undereyes kaso natatakot ako, baka mangati mata ko.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close