watch now

Author Topic: All About Eye Creams Thread 4  (Read 182215 times)

lakwatseranggeisha

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #180 on: August 02, 2012, 04:05:53 am »
I agree with Human Heart Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil, as it says it's natural so don't expect like instant result for a days or week. I notice improvement after I consume 1 bottle(50ml), my work is night shift so I know what to expect or let me say I never expected that my dark circles will really at least fades away but with my surprise!!! It lightens a bit!

The reason why I choose to try this sunflower oil is that I want to  switch to all naturals or organics product. Using natural/organic products might be slower compare to those other products we usually purchase in beauty stores, drug stores, watson's etc. It's better to be slower that may leads to a better results than rushing in then your skin will be so sick to recover from the damage cause by other harmful chemicals. 

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #181 on: August 02, 2012, 03:37:44 pm »
ako naman i noticed the effect ng HHN SBO mga 1month after continuous use. :)

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #182 on: August 02, 2012, 04:42:18 pm »
^ gusto ko din i-try pero wala pa ako nakikita na hhn store sa mall

orangepix

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #183 on: August 02, 2012, 07:23:07 pm »
Effective yung HHN Sunflower oil, kahit scars nagllighten. It doesnt do much lang for fine lines

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #184 on: August 02, 2012, 11:30:36 pm »
hindi ba heavy sa eyes kapag may eye cream? sa gabi lang ba ginagamit iyon? i will buy one this weekend pero undecided pa what brand :)

snix

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #185 on: August 03, 2012, 11:46:56 am »
@sis ladychris- i don't have a problem with puffiness just the dark circles that won't go away kahit kumpleto ko sa tulog.. i think i'm born with it kasi may allergic rhinitis ako pero parang sobrang lala lang niya

btw i'm also uaing hhn sunflower oil, effective kaya lang sa sobrang itim na ng nata ko hindi na niya keri lol..

meron nito sa sesou stalls and landmark department store and also in beauty bar stores

cynique

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #186 on: August 03, 2012, 05:29:08 pm »
^you may consult your derma or EENT regarding taking corticosteroids to clear up your allergies first before treating your dark eye circles...my derma prescribed to take it for a few days before i undergo any treatments, kasi you won't get to see the full results or test if a product is really effective...

Alec_Feline

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #187 on: August 20, 2012, 08:33:21 am »
sa fine lines kaya ano ang pinaka effective na eye cream?

MaitaOfMakeupOnDemand

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #188 on: August 20, 2012, 10:58:34 am »
^ I use jojoba oil. I once bought from an online source but I don't remember. Malapit na nga maubos so I'm looking for another source soon. I like jojoba oil because it's natural and doesn't clog pores. In fact, I use it on my whole body and I use it to remove my makeup.

patstarr

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #189 on: September 03, 2012, 04:39:44 pm »
Skinfood's Salmon Eye Brightening Serum worked for me. As in lakas makafresh kahit laging puyat. Pricey sa stores so buy from online resellers na lang.

onethird

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #190 on: September 03, 2012, 09:57:53 pm »
I was using the Pure Beauty Bon Voyage Eye Cream before but wala na ata siya sa stores ngayon. Muntik ko na binili kanina yung Celeteque Brightening Eye Cream. Buti nalang pala hindi. Will definitely try the Human Heart Nature Sunflower Beauty Oil because of the feedbacks here :)

abbey

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #191 on: September 07, 2012, 08:16:43 pm »
i have tried hnn sunflower oil and currently using loreal revitalift. yung sunflower oil parang wala namang effect o talagang ataters lang ako  ;). yung loreal naman, malapit ko na siya maubos pero parang wala lang.  :-\

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #192 on: September 16, 2012, 07:48:59 pm »
Skinfood's Salmon Eye Brightening Serum worked for me. As in lakas makafresh kahit laging puyat. Pricey sa stores so buy from online resellers na lang.

Does this work for dark circles sis? :)

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #193 on: September 16, 2012, 09:52:55 pm »
na-try ko yung sunflower oil ng hhn sa beauty bar galleria, parang baby oil lang siya i did not buy it, sinubukan ko lang...

babbyviltas

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #194 on: October 01, 2012, 08:46:14 pm »
I've tried HNN sunflower oil, sad to say, nagkaroon ako ng small dots around my face :(

Kailarueluka

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #195 on: October 01, 2012, 09:34:34 pm »
I use Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair
Morning and Night time
It really worked for my entire eye area  8)
Puffiness, redness,eye bags gone. Plus I like the cold feeling when I apply it on my eye area  ;D
Maliit Lang sya pero 4 months before ko naubos yung first bottle ko

gypsiechick

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #196 on: October 01, 2012, 11:09:17 pm »
Haven't find the right product for me mostly kasi parang wala pang effect but right now I'm using yun FX eye cream its a lot cheaper than the other brands :D hopefully maging maganda result.

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #197 on: October 02, 2012, 11:00:12 pm »
recently bought olay total effects eye cream wala pang effect after a week of use

willow_24

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #198 on: October 04, 2012, 03:36:21 pm »
^ i used olay TE eye cream pero wala namang masyadong effect sakin. nagustuhan ko siya though kasi parang may concealer na agad ako when i use it sa undereye circles. =)

any feedback regarding the celeteque eye cream (yung color pink)? i'm planning to buy it kasi.

100%pure

  • Guest
Re: All About Eye Creams Thread 4
« Reply #199 on: October 04, 2012, 04:14:52 pm »
Hi! May I join? :)

I'm about to use a new Talika Eye Dream from Talika which is a well-known beauty product from France... I saw some great reviews about it. It's around 3k locally, i was able to purchase mine   online. Hopefully it works.

According to Talika's website.

How does eye dream works:
Talika Eye DreamĀ® acts in 3 ways:
- it relaxes the eye contour (to calm down the under eye skin);
- it provides regenerative ingredients to contribute to the rejuvenation of the skin;
- it ensure optimum moisturizing from the moment you drift off to the minute you awake.

After just one month, researchers observed:
An improvement of +146% in the regeneration of the eye contour skin
- 39% in average wrinkle length (up to -50%)
- 23% in average wrinkle depth (up to -40%)


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close