We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
i havent been seeing any pure beauty pomegranate eye cream lately...ive tried it..it kinda brightens your eye area...so pwede na plus cheap pa...
i'm using mario badescu olive eye cream now and it's very hydrating. i also alternate it with mario badescu ceramide eye gel. it's a gel so i love it at night. pag gising ko hindi na so puffy and smooth rin.
San mo nabili yung sayo sis? I've read sa makeupalley, its better daw than Kiehl's Avocado eye cream, eh yun pa naman gusto ko bilhin nung una but now parang I've changed my mind na..Hehe
Human Nature sunflower oil for me effective sya
^ where do you buy that sis? ^^ chanel makes this eye cream for puffiness that has an instant effect. I was just able to get a sample, was briefly infatuated, but did not bother to remeber the name since I knew it would cost an arm and a leg. To be precise, probably more than a hundred bucks. But if you have the moolah to burn, I definitely recommend that for instant results. Overnight lang, and may instant relief din. Kahit saglit lang yun tulog parang well rested yun feeling.