We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
trying out obagi elastiderm eye cream now. recommended by my derma, for the lines lang daw and not for dark circles. results will be seen in 2 months time pa raw of continuous use.
Nabuhayan ako ng loob dito sa post mo. So meaning, I don't have to waste my money on eye creams that cost me an arm and a leg, dahil cetaphil + tretinoin lang ang katapat ng eye wrinkles ko? That's good news for me.I'm hoping maging effective nga ito sa akin. I started using anti aging cream at 26 (y/o). I am not sure if I am looking older than my age, but I can say, I am such a night owl and a heavy smoker. Do you think the bland moisturizer + tretinoin thing would work for me?
^ san meron nyan sis and how much? Tia
^it's 5k+, pero got it with 15% discount when they had a sale on all products 2 weeks ago. A jar would last 3-4 months siguro if used morning and night since a mongo bean-size would suffice for both eyes for me. So far, it's nice ang bilis maabsorb ng product into the skin unlike others na parang ang oily and the product just sits on the skin. Have yet to see visible results from 2 weeks of use, though.
Rustan's Essences.Dark Circles - MuradWrinkles - Obagi Elastiderm Eye CreamRacoon Eyes - Hylexinxo