watch now

Author Topic: Argan Oil  (Read 146425 times)

charrycharm

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #280 on: December 09, 2014, 06:28:09 am »
Mga sis, may naka-try na ba ng Aura Liquid Gold 100% Pure Argan Oil sa inyo?

iamlaineylei

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #281 on: December 10, 2014, 06:08:01 pm »
Anyone who has bought Argan oil from Superskin.ph sa IG?


Ako sis bumili na sa kanila kaya lang nagkapimples ako after ko sya gamitin kaya inistop ko na

imyerdamsel

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #282 on: December 10, 2014, 08:24:28 pm »
Where makakabili ng oil of argan?

You can buy online at oilofarganph. But I bought mine at Sesou Nature Source Market Market and Festival Mall branches :)

accalia

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #283 on: December 14, 2014, 11:11:02 am »
Oil of Argan is also available at Sesou branches in Trinoma & Robinsons Ermita. Discovered Oil of Argan while browsing through Human Nature products at Sesou Rob Ermita years ago. Never looked back.

Though di ko gets kung bakit spray type ang bottle ng Oil of Argan. Dispensing oil through a spray bottle is kind of weird for me, kaya sinasalin ko yung laman sa pump/dropper-type bottle ng mga naubos kong argan oil from Miaflora, etc. I'm just being nitpicky dahil mas sanay ako sa pump/dropper. Pero ito lang kasi ang nahanap ko na 100% pure, Ecocert certifed, available locally at hindi ganoon kasakit sa bulsa. Ang mahal na ng Souq at yung isang may "mommy" sa brand name.

Yung mga online reviews naman ng Souq at "mommy" thingy brand, bigay lang sa kanila for free kaya I didn't take their sponsored reviews with that much regard. Kaya it was a happy surprise for me when I chanced upon Oil of Argan in Sesou with a much cheaper price tag.

lytblu

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #284 on: March 26, 2015, 09:27:54 pm »
effective din kaya to as hair fall control?

ppperez

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #285 on: March 26, 2015, 10:11:44 pm »
Anong magandang brand ng argan oil? :)

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #286 on: March 26, 2015, 10:51:27 pm »
I just bought Instant Argan Glow sa Watson's. Pricey pala talaga ang argan oil no? I bough it 599 for 30ml. Try muna if effective. Nagsearch ako ng reviews, so far positive mostly review sa kanya.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #287 on: March 29, 2015, 01:22:03 am »
I bought the argan oil nasa healthy options.. 900 something ata. didnt check the ml content.

SMELLS LIKE POOP!!! WHY 😢😡

Ive researched na may goats sa russia that climb up these prickly spiky argan trees and eat the argan nuts and the goat ends up digesting the outer shell sa nuts and they just poop out the undigestible seed and these seeds are then turned to argan oil.

OMG

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #288 on: March 29, 2015, 09:01:48 am »
Yung nabili kong argan sa watsons amoy nuts naman

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #289 on: March 29, 2015, 10:38:50 pm »
I bought argan oil from Organic Alley which is owned by a friend. It's my 5th day of using it and I noticed how it has made my skin supple. Hopefully magtuloy-tuloy.

dClaude

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #290 on: March 29, 2015, 11:33:27 pm »
I bought the argan oil nasa healthy options.. 900 something ata. didnt check the ml content.

SMELLS LIKE POOP!!! WHY 😢😡

Ive researched na may goats sa russia that climb up these prickly spiky argan trees and eat the argan nuts and the goat ends up digesting the outer shell sa nuts and they just poop out the undigestible seed and these seeds are then turned to argan oil.

OMG

I feel you! I bought mine from an online store. Many people were raving about the shop and plus it was cheaper there than other online shops. Unfortunately, it smelled really really bad. A quick research told me that my bottle of oil has gone rancid/bad or it was impure. Argan oil should smell something like popcorn, pleasing (like olive oil daw) and not too strong.

I'm bit scared in buying another but I'm I saw arganoilph and it looks promising/real.

chasecharlie

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #291 on: April 03, 2015, 08:09:48 am »
I use unrefined organic argan oil to make my own facial oil. The smell reminds me of cockroaches to be honest haha pero it goes away naman agad-agad ;D It makes my skin super supple and dewy the next morning ;D

lucifell

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #292 on: April 08, 2015, 05:24:22 am »
I bought The Souq na argan oil as my anti- wrinkle oil and moisturiser. Bought 3 bottles kasi meron sale noon. They smell different from each other, nireklamo ko pa nga yung isa na ang panget ng amoy. It's supposed to be nutty pero parang ewan yung smell.  pinalitan naman nila. Para sa akin mas thick ang the souq na argan oil kesa sa Sessou na "mommy" argan oil. Pero dahil sabi maganda ang souq kaya nung nag sale bumili ako nung 3 bottle pack nila. Kaso maski thick sya sa skin, pag tag lamig dito sa pinas di nya na hyhydrate yung skin ko, ang dry ng skin ko. Pero gustong gusto naman sya ng dad ko pang mukha nya.

chasecharlie

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #293 on: April 14, 2015, 04:13:00 pm »
^ I suggest you use argan oil after using your favorite moisturizer kasi technically, argan isn't for hydration because it's an oil. It simply locks in moisture. :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #294 on: April 14, 2015, 05:19:48 pm »
I like mixing argan oil with my liquid foundation na. I use it as a moisturizer din.

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #295 on: April 21, 2015, 11:45:20 am »
^^
TOP Argain Oil sis. Online ko nabili
[/quote

TOP is a reliable seller. :)

charrycharm

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #296 on: April 21, 2015, 03:47:07 pm »
AURA SNS Pure Argan Oil. Use it as moisturizer na. And minsan sa buhok na din. Wala naman siya weird smell. If sinisipag ako, I put moisturizer muna then Argan Oil.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #297 on: April 21, 2015, 08:01:26 pm »
^^
I buy from that seller too. Sa kanya ako bumibili ng serums and oils. :)

jepcarlos08

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #298 on: April 27, 2015, 09:39:54 pm »
meron  napo ba nakapagtry ng argan oil from watsons?just want to know kung ok po ba..at kung san ok bumili...tia

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #299 on: May 08, 2015, 11:25:48 pm »
meron ng argan oil ang SWS and its cheap, okay naman [textspeak!] ang quality, gusto ko itry :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close