We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Is Argan oil better than Virgin Coconut Oil? I use VCO kasi sa face ko every night. I use it prior sa pag-cleanse ng face since AHA soap/whitening soap gamit ko. Para hindi mag-dry.What brand of Argan oil do you recommend?
Where can I buy CYNOS Argan oil? Sa sampleroom kasi Php 1,200 para sa 100 ml. And may 50 ml for Php 700, smallest ay 10 ml na Php 200. Pang matagalan ba [textspeak!] effect niya, [textspeak!] hindi "coat" lang ang argan oil? As in, repair talaga?Okay na buhok ko, dull lang. Aiming for this:http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/262/e/9/ulzzang_girl_png___by_leejennie__by_leejennie-d6mwmtj.png