watch now

Author Topic: Argan Oil  (Read 146310 times)

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2012, 05:29:27 pm »
Parang hindi naman effective yung argan oil from snoe beauty.. :(

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2012, 08:43:32 pm »
Kanina nagtatanong tanong lang ako ng reviews on argan oil, pero hindi ko na napigil -- I bought my first bottle of 100% pure argan oil na kanina! :D A teeny weeny bottle for P1500. Sana naman hiyang ako. Will share with you ladies how it goes ;) *fingers crossed*

pinked30

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2012, 09:23:44 pm »
Sis, anyone hiyang sa Tony moly floria complete set pm me. Di kc ako hiyang sa floria line ng Tony moly sayang ang mahal p nman bili k :( mabuti pa ang tomatox line super kinis k dun. Mura kn [textspeak!] [textspeak!] bigay. Tnx sis.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2012, 05:45:51 pm »
ive finished a bottle of this. i use thairapy from rustan's essenses. i love it! ill buy another bottle :) sulit naman for me kasi nakakalambot at clarify talaga ng skin without the greasy oily feeling.

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2012, 08:37:37 pm »
Thank yoou Ireneeeee! :) Sana hiyang din ang uber oily skin ko :D I haven't used it on my face yet; I recently had a minor break out, so hinihintay ko munang mag clear out a bit so I can really test its efficiency on me. Saka I'm currently alternating a few moisturizers na. Hehe. But I used it on my hair kanina. In fairness, nabawasan pagka-frizzy ng hair ko ;)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 08:49:55 pm by roxyhart »

loveforall

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #65 on: June 07, 2012, 01:58:40 pm »
i'm also using thairapy on my hair and body before i sleep. i must say ang lambot nya sa balat and frizz free ang hair. i bought my bottle from one of the cynos authorized distributor. and laking mura compared to rustans .i believe cynos yung brand nung argan oil na binibenta sa rustans based sa picture sa link. if you want the complete line ng shampoo and conditioner meron sila account sa facebook. they will ask kung san area ka malapit and they will advise you sang salon ka makabili. i first saw the thairapy review from daphne's blog and from studiofix yung cynos products nya.hth :))

chesk

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #66 on: June 07, 2012, 07:11:27 pm »
anti aging ba yung aragn oil, tsaka mababawasan ba pimple marks ko dyan? thanks

Bellita

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #67 on: June 08, 2012, 12:02:45 am »
I'm using the Snoe Oil For All Argan Oil, I apply a small amount after toner. It serves as my moisturizer. Ok naman siya, and there's no greasy feeling saka it's soft sa skin. I want to tryit nga on my hair but I don't know pa how. :)

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2012, 11:40:22 pm »
i'm also using thairapy on my hair and body before i sleep. i must say ang lambot nya sa balat and frizz free ang hair. i bought my bottle from one of the cynos authorized distributor. and laking mura compared to rustans .i believe cynos yung brand nung argan oil na binibenta sa rustans based sa picture sa link. if you want the complete line ng shampoo and conditioner meron sila account sa facebook. they will ask kung san area ka malapit and they will advise you sang salon ka makabili. i first saw the thairapy review from daphne's blog and from studiofix yung cynos products nya.hth :))

where did you buy sis? can i ask how much was it? no reply from the fb site eh. thanks

skyrimgal

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2012, 08:37:19 am »
I got a free sample from sephora and tried it pero tinagyawat ako.  :-\ tinigil ko na ang paglagay sa face tapos nagclear na ulit mukha ko. but i still use it on other parts of my body pang moisturize wag lang sa mukha :D

Bellita

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2012, 10:53:28 pm »
Kanina nagtatanong tanong lang ako ng reviews on argan oil, pero hindi ko na napigil -- I bought my first bottle of 100% pure argan oil na kanina! :D A teeny weeny bottle for P1500. Sana naman hiyang ako. Will share with you ladies how it goes ;) *fingers crossed*

Hi Girl! Where did you buy your Argan Oil? :)

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2012, 08:41:40 pm »
I bought from The Souq :) I don't know if I can post here a link to their site, but you can search it online. :) They have a nice shop/boutique sa may White Plains. Nagba-bazaar din ata sila. :)

chesk

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2012, 10:10:23 am »
ano bang magandang brand ng argan oil? thanks!

ninjagirl

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2012, 11:33:01 am »
so argan oil is nakakakapal ng hair? di ba ako magkakaroon ng balbas nito? lol, anung brand nga ang maganda? bare naturals lang kc yung alam ko..ok ba yun? hehe tia! :D
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 08:40:29 pm by ninjagirl »

chesk

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2012, 12:34:32 pm »
i bought argan oil yesterday at Rustans. 100% argan oil ba yung thairapy mga sis? ang dami pala kasing brand, iba iba. tia!

chesk

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #75 on: June 17, 2012, 09:08:33 am »
parang hind yata 100% argan oil yung sa rustans. compared kasi sa ibang brands like souq, sobra mura nya. at wala din nakalagay sa bottle na "100% argan oil" :(

hi sis roxyhart, musta na ang skin mo sa souq argan oil? thanks!

mirandaKERR

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2012, 12:09:26 pm »
sabihin na nating organic at eco-cert ang souq, it's superr expensive pa din.

BUT, huwag din kayo maghanap ng "mura" mahirap na..

Bhabes_hots

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2012, 12:47:32 pm »
what is the brand of argan oil in rustans? I wanna try it. Thanks!

SimplyMissEffortless

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2012, 11:15:34 pm »
^Hair Thairapy Argan Oil. Hindi ako sa Rustans bumili sa friend ko lang pero same product/bottle, 1100 lang.

roxyhart

  • Guest
Re: Argan Oil
« Reply #79 on: June 18, 2012, 11:13:33 pm »
parang hind yata 100% argan oil yung sa rustans. compared kasi sa ibang brands like souq, sobra mura nya. at wala din nakalagay sa bottle na "100% argan oil" :(

hi sis roxyhart, musta na ang skin mo sa souq argan oil? thanks!

I've been using it since last week as my night time moisturizer. Okay naman :) Ang soft ng skin ko kinaumagahan, and kahit nilagyan ng oil, paggising, walang shine. My face is very oily ha. But since last week, it's not as bad and shiny in the middle of the day. I don't know which is causing the improvement, may pinalitan din kasi ako sa aking regimen. Will still observe :) But, no breakout so far, and I'm hopeful. :)

I like using it on my hair, too. But I feel it's too pricey to be used both as a moisturizer and leave-on conditioner/ hair treatment. Hehe.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close