We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
pa-join......im due on may 23, 2012. I'm 8 weeks now. This will be my baby no.2...hoping that no more bedrest for me....last time kasi 3 months ako bedrest. I am praying for a normal and healthy pregnancy. I had TVS and the baby's heartbeat is 180's.Take care mga Mommies!......pray...pray and pray!
Went to ob na kahapon water therapy and calamansi juice lang daw as in lunurin ko yung sarili ko sa water para mawala na cough ko. good luck sa atin mga sis pray tayo for a healthy baby and pregnancy.
Sis mommyleigh 7 weeks na ako, bed rest pa din until november 17. May question ako sis may idea ka ba kung ilang beses sa isang buwan pwede magpa ultrasound?
^what do you mean by "mabigay" sis?