watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Revenge  (Read 82150 times)

mrsA

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #540 on: November 08, 2014, 07:14:55 pm »
kawawa talaga si Nolan :( pigil na pigil din sabihin ang totoo, for emily's sake. Iyak na lang

Ang tagal lang matauhan ni David. eh the first time na nagtangka sya sa buhay ni Emily dun sa mansion, natigilan na nga siya dahil may something. Anyare

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #541 on: November 08, 2014, 08:10:24 pm »
One word to describe DC - shunga!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #542 on: November 08, 2014, 10:04:30 pm »
^ ditto! Let me add, twisted, psychotic shunga.. to be more apt!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #543 on: November 14, 2014, 03:08:46 pm »
I teared up on the scene when Emily confronted David revealing she's the real Amanda. :)

And who the heck is Louise nga ba talaga other than being a psycho talking to her imaginary mom?

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #544 on: November 15, 2014, 11:05:01 am »
Things are looking up for Emily Thorn.. I am very happy, for now! I don't think it will be that smooth sailing. Agaw eksena to si Victoria. Haha!

As for Louise, ewan bakit super pangarap niya maging mudra si Victoria!!!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #545 on: November 17, 2014, 12:22:33 pm »
I am so excited to get home from work. I want to already watch the latest episode. I am such a die hard fan for this series. My oh my!

angel..

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #546 on: November 19, 2014, 11:45:51 am »
Eto lang talaga ang nakakainis pag ongoing ang series, bitin ka lagi  ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #547 on: November 19, 2014, 11:14:18 pm »
And vicious Emily / Amanda is BACK - and I am lovin' it.
As for Nolan Ross, I was so amused when he muttered to himself, "Can't I just have a normal friend?" - Super love Nolan's character!!!

sima

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #548 on: November 22, 2014, 03:59:33 pm »
I hate David Clarke!!!

Naalala niya si Charlotte dahil sa mata nito noong dinala ito ni Victoria sa kanya ONCE when he was imprisoned?!!!!!!!  And yet he spent nine years with Emily Thorne at hindi niya ito namukhaan?????  Gusto ko siyang tadtarin eh!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #549 on: November 26, 2014, 01:00:10 pm »
^ Part of the entire plot yan for sure. Their reunion should not be too easy... because if it is, then it becomes less satisfying, so to speak. I am continuously intrigued by Louise talaga... I want to fully understand her obsession over Victoria Grayson talaga!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #550 on: December 08, 2014, 08:38:50 pm »
The last exchange between Danny Boy and Emily made me tear up a bit.

angel..

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #551 on: December 09, 2014, 09:35:45 am »
Baka may possibility magkabalikan si Emily at Danny

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #552 on: December 11, 2014, 02:25:25 pm »
^ Emily and Danny? Nah! No more na siguro... Perhaps Emily and Jack, finally? I even don't like an Emily and Ben... So, it's just really an Emily and Jack for me for now, especially now that Jack has buffed up for his role  ;D

cecilydee

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #553 on: January 04, 2015, 01:03:49 pm »
^yeah Emily and Jack - oo. But I must admit, I am rooting for Emily and Daniel till the end pero its too late. Daniel's character needs to  go. Medyo nagiging obsolete na siya kasi paikot ikot nalang ang character niya (good to bad then bad to good then good na) i hope may impact ang season finale lalo na wala nang possibility ang Emily - Daniel love team. Para sa akin, eto ang nag hatak ng viewers ng Revenge.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #554 on: January 10, 2015, 02:20:29 pm »
I am playing catch-up and I am halfway through S4Ep11. Really sad over Danny boy having to go, but also very deeply touched about how he gave himself up for Emily. Dying in Emily's arms, ouch! But hearing Emily say to Danny that it was always all real with him... such a touching moment!!!
I better hurry since they resume tomorrow, so I am just right on time!

babypink0224

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #555 on: January 13, 2015, 02:37:18 am »
excited na din ako mapanood ang next episode.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #556 on: January 13, 2015, 03:30:18 am »
Uh oh, Malcolm Black's trouble.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #557 on: January 13, 2015, 10:40:32 am »
^ Agree!
---
9 more minutes before I get to the end of the latest episode, but I just had to stop and breathe because it has made me feel too tensed!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #558 on: January 19, 2015, 07:48:49 pm »
I'm glad the whole Malcolm Black thing is over. Victoria did good in this episode and loved her advice to Margaux about revenge. Has she really had the change of heart? :)

And Nolan and Louise got hitched! Hala!

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #559 on: January 20, 2015, 01:29:20 am »
^Was it already the season finale?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close