watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Revenge  (Read 82245 times)

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #520 on: July 13, 2014, 12:28:33 pm »
Waaah! namiss kong manuod nito. :) Hanggang Season 2 palang ako. Need ko humabol.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #521 on: July 13, 2014, 11:25:05 pm »
^ You should. It's not too late. And I swear... you won't regret it!

Miss.Pancake

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #522 on: July 14, 2014, 04:56:07 am »
I know right. Kasi nakita ko na yun trailers ng mga episodes sa season 3 and ang gandaaaa.. huhu. need to download na talaga. :)

Target ko next weekend. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #523 on: July 15, 2014, 10:14:59 am »
^ Exactly. It just gets more exciting as the episodes progress. Anyway, share ka na lang ng feedback mo here once you've finally managed to catch up on everything! And let's all be sitting ducks as we wait for a whole new Season :)

lepink

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #524 on: July 25, 2014, 12:09:46 pm »
I don't watch it anymore but i really like it. Game of Throne kasi yung pinapanood ko ngayon. Maganda yung revenge lalo na yung first part na paghihiwalayin palang silang mag da

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #525 on: October 04, 2014, 05:20:17 pm »
Revenge is back!!! And I so love Emily's outfit for the summer / Memorial Day party.
And that guy who is Jack's CO --- is HOT!!!

sima

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #526 on: October 08, 2014, 07:26:24 am »
I felt disoriented watching the season 4 premiere episode.  Ang laki ng time jump ha, six months?  Buti na lang at nabanggit ito ni Victoria during one of her group sessions. 

angel..

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #527 on: October 08, 2014, 09:14:19 am »
SPOILER!!


I caught the 2nd episode of the latest season last night sa star world. DC is still in love with Victoria. I had feeling Victoria will get DC to fight her battle against Emily and true enough sa huling scene yun ang dialogue ni Victoria!

Sana naka 10 episodes na para marathon, ang hirap ng bitin!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #528 on: October 08, 2014, 03:37:55 pm »
^ Haven't watched it yet. I will later tonight when I get home. I am kinda disappointed if that's how it turned out for Episode 2. I kinda expected that DC is still not over Victoria, BUT I have a feeling that it may just be all for show. After all, Victoria is meant to go down - eventually.

geeboy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #529 on: October 09, 2014, 04:45:53 pm »
lately ko lang napanood itong revenge at nagusutuhan naman kaya minarathon namin ang 3 season  :)  di ko pa napapanood ang epi 2. pero gusto ko yung damit ni emily sa epi 1. at ambilis yata, pulis agad si jack sa loob ng 6 months.

stacies83221

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #530 on: October 10, 2014, 04:38:46 am »
On a side note: What is going on with Nolan´s hair???!! It reminds me of the spikes so popular in the 90´s. haha

Anyway, Charlotte is turning out to be like a total bee--#tch drug addict. :P

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #531 on: October 10, 2014, 04:41:39 am »
I miss Aiden and Conrad's witty remarks and sarcastic humour.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #532 on: October 10, 2014, 07:26:46 pm »
I miss Aiden's hot sexy British accent. Charlotte should be evil, after all, she is Victoria's off spring. Oh how I love how Victoria is scheming to use DC against Emily. I am so excited when it finally blows off in her face at a later time.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #533 on: November 03, 2014, 11:27:29 am »
Louise... is such a mystery to me. I like that she seems to be very interested in Victoria - doesn't matter if she's meant to be an ally or otherwise. I simply want to find out what's up with this girl.

As for Jack's partner, Ben - I love this guy!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #534 on: November 03, 2014, 12:00:30 pm »
I just want to strangle Charlotte

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #535 on: November 03, 2014, 02:19:53 pm »
^ I can't blame you! Kaya nga... I believe it when they say that drugs does that to you - makes you loka loka!

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #536 on: November 03, 2014, 02:45:02 pm »
I just want to strangle Charlotte

her and DC both. given na kasing lukaret si victoria. i can't wait 'till he realizes na buhay pa ang totoo niyang anak. kawawang nolan tuloy. napag-bintangangang manggagamit.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #537 on: November 04, 2014, 08:02:42 pm »
Poor Nolan, indeed!
I hope this doesn't kill Nolan and Emily's bond.
I am so glad that Charlotte has decided to get herself rehabilitated... sana lang di maudlot!
As for DC, he is kinda twisted in so many levels, so I wonder when he will realize that his daughter Amanda is still alive and executed Revenge on his behalf.
I can't wait for next week again!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #538 on: November 05, 2014, 12:17:02 am »
^
True. Sayang lang at hindi natuloy story line nung napatay ni Charlotte na guy who has known about David's existence the whole time. Parang mas na-enjoy ko pa nung buhay si Conrad (love that humorous and sarcastic villain!). David's kinda shady in his own way. I hope Charlotte gets better but she's about to do something shunga by telling Danny boy about Emily.

This show's been dragging far too long, medyo nakakainip na. But I'm still watching. ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #539 on: November 05, 2014, 11:14:37 pm »
^ I feel you. I can't wait for it to also finally end since they're running out of stuff to further drag it on ha? I want DC to realize that Emily is Amanda. I want to see Victoria suffer. I wanna know what Louise really wants from Victoria. And I do miss Conrad's version of evil.. so swabe kasi noh? Unlike DC... dark and disturbing kasi!!!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close