watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Revenge  (Read 82271 times)

angel..

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #480 on: April 15, 2014, 10:25:49 am »
^Ay grabe excited na ko sa preview mo! ;D

IMO, si Charlotte parang si Declan at Ashley lang din. Hindi maapektuhan ang story kung mawawala sila. Ang swerte lang ni Charlotte ginawa syang half sister ni Emily.

little lulu

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #481 on: April 15, 2014, 03:24:12 pm »
I just downloaded episode 19. This season unravelled the characters that give the face of the international terrorist organization. I'm not liking what Charlotte's about to do. Nakow.

sima

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #482 on: April 16, 2014, 02:29:32 am »
^^ I agree!  Sobrang irrelevant lang ng character ni Charlotte kesehodang half-sister pa siya ni Emily (para lang masabing may tangible proof ang affair ni David Clarke at Victoria Graysony) -- she is dispensable, sa totoo lang.  Dapat idispatcha na rin siya LOL! 

angel..

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #483 on: April 16, 2014, 09:48:58 am »
^Korek :) Parang extra na lang si Charlotte. But I'm still on episode 17, eh sabi ni sis little lulu may gagawin si Charlotte..buti naman para di sya standby mode. Excited na ko sa upcoming episodes.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #484 on: April 16, 2014, 11:16:06 am »
^
Lalandi lang sya. ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #485 on: April 18, 2014, 02:15:57 pm »
Don't you all love how Nolan gave Dannyboy and Charlotte a semi-heart attack by making the lights pop! Gotta love it. And this Javier guy... is too short. Well, everyone is always too short for Charlotte.

And it gets thrilling that Queen Victoria is closing in on Emily. I want to see how they spin it so Emily can scheme her way out again. Plus, may red sharpie, on the red corner, Emily, then there's the black sharpie, Victoria's!

sima

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #486 on: April 19, 2014, 12:04:56 am »
^ battle of the sharpies nga ang latest episode.  Grabeng makapag-offer ng deal itong si Margaux at Daniel kaya naman kinagat nitong si Javier.

Natatawang naiirita na ako sa storyline ng Revenge -- parang Tagalog teleserye na eh.

Binabalanse yata ng casting director ang height ng mga lalaki dito sa show hahaha.  May dalawang pandak (Jack and Javier - pareho pang J, isama na rin pala natin dito si Daniel), may dalawang matangkad (Nolan at Aiden) at may average (Conrad at Paschal).

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #487 on: April 22, 2014, 02:02:03 pm »
^ Kung hindi lang off and proprietary ang word na "Sharpie", pwedeng Battle of the Sharpies ang title ng episode. Anyway, hayaan na si Javier, bahala siya sa buhay niya.

Well, I am starting to itch for this entire series to finally come to a close, I mean, how much further can they stretch it... Unless may new angle.. Or they add in more people..

Very awesome observation on the height. I totally agree. Well, I miss seeing Patrick (he's too hot!) Ayoko lang talaga na ang character niya eh pang Nolan lovin'.  ::)

sima

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #488 on: April 24, 2014, 01:19:08 am »
^ pareho tayo.  Atat na rin akong matapos itong show na ito.

LOL!  I believe you just mentioned all the elements na ginawa na ng show na ito para ma-extend ang naghihingalo nitong  buhay.  I must be a masochist at patuloy ko pa rin itong pinapanood kahit na matagal nang parang teleserye ang takbo ng story nito pero dahil nag-invest na ako ng oras dito eh might as well bear and see it through its pathetic end.

I also miss Patrick on the show only because he is such an eye candy.  Ayoko rin yung Nolan-loving angle but then again, I can't imagine kung kanino pa rin siya ipapareha sa mga female characters sa show so better Nolan na lang siguro rather than Margaux or Charlotte (heaven forbid.... may bahid pa ng incest).  Eh, rigodon na nga ng mga love interests ngayon eh.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #489 on: April 24, 2014, 01:56:11 am »
^ I feel you, sis. I guess, I simply love that it is The Hamptons and their lifestyle is indeed what draws me to it. I love Emily's composed stance and I love how Victoria is cunning and oh so evil. In fact, I can't seem to tire of Conrad's one million evil schemes, too. Just the same, it is time to put it to bed. Nonetheless, I am waiting for the next episode still.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #490 on: April 24, 2014, 03:22:04 am »
Conrad and Nolan are my fave characters on this show. ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #491 on: April 24, 2014, 10:29:00 pm »
Conrad, not so for me, but you just gotta love how calm he is amidst any crisis that comes his way and his character seems to never run out of cards to play.

Nolan, on the other hand, I LOVE! High five on that!!!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #492 on: April 25, 2014, 07:27:12 am »
^
And I love how he engages in an asaran and barahan duel with Victoria. ;D

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #493 on: April 25, 2014, 10:24:15 am »
^ True that! And it's so nice to see Victoria fuming and all, whilst Conrad is so calm, cool and collected as he stumps Victoria!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #494 on: April 28, 2014, 04:16:43 pm »
Oh wow. Pascal's out.

And who the heck is Kurt Renner?

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #495 on: April 28, 2014, 10:12:22 pm »
Really? Pascal is out? I am still 20 minutes into Episode 20, so I shall find out soon enough.

And now, I am intrigued about the mention of this Kurt Renner.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 03:29:27 pm by insanelypurpleprincess »

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #496 on: April 29, 2014, 01:00:11 pm »
^
Yeah, thanks to Conrad for his gory death. I felt bad for Victoria. Conrad has taken away the two men who she loved and loved her back.

Kurt abducted Charlotte kaya?

Ayan, eh di nagising na sa katotohanan si Javier.

And ang kulit ni Emily eh, naging Homeland Security undercover sya aka Agent Rebecca Stone.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #497 on: April 29, 2014, 03:41:15 pm »
^ Gory doesn't even begin to describe it. I was so stunned over the blood splattered all over Conrad's face and he barely flinched. Kaloka sobra! Oh well, masyado naman kasing in demand tong si Victoria.

I am not sure if it's Kurt... My guesses are either Kurt (for the obvious reason na siya ang mukhang bago) or Aiden/Emily (basta someone from Emily's camp.. I gathered the possibility when they had to change plans and Emily said something about being able to go through with it)

As for Javier, it was bound to happen. Daniel Grayson is cunning and ruthless and a whole lot of evil, kasi naman, combine Conrad & Victoria, then expect the spawn to be much worse.

sima

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #498 on: May 01, 2014, 07:29:22 pm »
Buti nga kay Javier.  Sobrang taas ng lipad kasi kaya ayun, plakdang-plakda ang pagbulusok niya hahaha.

Gory nga ng end ni Pascal.  Poor Vicky!  Conrad taking away the men she loved.  And Daniel ... whoa!  turning out to be like his father.

I just wish David Clarke will remain dead.  Sayang naman ang mga schemes ni Emily kung buhay pala in the long run itong si David.  Pero the way this series is going, hindi na ako magtataka.  Ang rule yata sa TV, if there is no body, then that person is not dead. LOL!

Malamang kampo ni Emily ang nagkidnap kay Charlotte.  Pero sino nga itong si Kurt Renner at bakit meron siyang singsing ni David Clarke?  Nawalan nga na isang character meron namang pumalit na bago.  Haist!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #499 on: May 02, 2014, 04:04:14 pm »
Looks like we just need to sit tight and wait for the next episode for us to get more information about this Kurt Renner guy!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close