watch now

Author Topic: US TV: Revenge  (Read 82126 times)

jiabanana

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #140 on: November 03, 2011, 12:06:02 pm »
Oooo nice epi.. So kaya pala siya ng Emily Thorne.

Mindy

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #141 on: November 03, 2011, 07:51:43 pm »
No Revenge next week. Going on hiatus. Sabi 2 weeks but the episode lists the next one as airing Nov. 16, so I dunno if that's accurate, if it's just one week break or 2 weeks.

Anyway....I officially do not like Declan. Kung sa Pinoy pa, ang jologs ng ugali. His behavior at that dinner table was uncalled for. Nega-vibe masyado. I don't understand why he wants to date someone who obviously is not in his league, tapos magagalit sa mga taong nasa paligid nung babae. I don't understand why he is mad at his dad for not having any money, but hates people who have money, and then takes interest in the money he will be making from his dad's property. Sama ng ugali. :P This episode totally erased the image of Eric Van Der Woodsen for me. Mas lalong nakakainis si Declan kasi.

It surprised me that Nolan has a body guard...bagong hire lang yun no, after what happened? Emily should have one from the beginning if she's a billionaire.

I was so amused by that scene with Tyler and Nolan... And I think I'm more intrigued by Tyler's back story now than about Victoria's.

And finally si Ashley may character growth na! Ambisyosa rin pala to.  ;D



 

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #142 on: November 03, 2011, 08:32:09 pm »
like ko na rin tong series na to.. I'm currently downloading the 7th episode.. Di ko alam pero like ko si Queen Victoria.. Ang ganda ganda nya.. Medyo naaawa ako sa kanya pero at the same time, yung mga ginawa nya, parang bad bad nya talaga. Gandang ganda ako sa kanya pati kay emily :>

izzie7

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #143 on: November 03, 2011, 10:31:31 pm »
Ganda ng episode ngayon, naeexcite na ko kung sino bumaril kay daniel, kelan pa kaya yun?

Kakatawa si nolan. Interesting ang journey from amanda to emily plus yung warden. Naaawa ako kay daniel mukang mabait naman siya. Naku si declan lang ang hindi kaaya aya dito. I miss sammy, asan na ba siya?

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #144 on: November 03, 2011, 10:57:32 pm »
^^^totally agree with you super annoying talaga si Declan. He live in the Hamptons for so long alam na niya dapat ugali ng mga rich dun.

I feel bad for Victoria kasi she really loved Emily's dad naman that maybe from that experience it made her heart stone cold. I think hindi lang money talaga ang reason why Victoria betrayed Amanda's dad there was a part where her husband and Frank was telling him that he will lose Daniel too.

Interesting gising na si Lydia, ano kaya ang mangyayari? haha

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #145 on: November 03, 2011, 11:06:55 pm »
^^ Sis, it was Jack who shot Daniel. I remember that sa pilot episode, Declan noticed the body tapos parang nakita niya si Jack and then he ran away.

Ang brave din nitong si Emily noh, big people 'yung mga kinakalaban niya and yet she's not scared to live alone in a big house.

And I'm not surprised that Tyler is gay. I had that hunch na the moment he started screwing things up between Emily and Daniel. :P Si Daniel 'yung kawawa dito, IMO. Parang he's too sincere tapos in the end, he got killed pa e he has nothing to do naman with Emily's dad.

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #146 on: November 03, 2011, 11:16:54 pm »
^hindi ba si Jack lang yung nakakita sa body? I mean when Jack saw Daniel he was shot already? and he tried to drag his body lang. Naawa nga ako kay Daniel, so far he is a good guy and Emily said he isnt a target so he is just an accessory to her plan.

baka it was Tyler who shot Daniel?

larlaanne

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #147 on: November 03, 2011, 11:51:03 pm »
nahuli na ba sila ni frank?

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #148 on: November 03, 2011, 11:52:45 pm »
^yes, pero pinatay ng real Emily Thorne si Frank

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #149 on: November 04, 2011, 12:21:41 pm »
^hindi ba si Jack lang yung nakakita sa body? I mean when Jack saw Daniel he was shot already? and he tried to drag his body lang.

I went back to the pilot ep, hindi nga pinakita kung sino 'yung bumaril, kamay lang. But stilll, if Jack didn't shoot Daniel, why did he drag the latter's body? He could've called for help but he didn't. Tapos nung nakita siya nila Declan, tumakbo pa siya. That alone is very suspicious.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2011, 12:29:29 pm by ohcmon »

mooncake and leaves

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #150 on: November 07, 2011, 10:27:58 pm »
agree-ang labo ni eric from gg. lol ayaw ng declan eh no.

nakakatawa yung kay nolan and tyler. ang prob diyan, baka magkagusto si nolan nang totoo.

there's a break nga pero sa 16 ang inaadvertise nila na babalik sila. in a way, yay, para 'di nakakapuyat ;D

strawberry

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #151 on: November 07, 2011, 11:55:40 pm »
was able to watch the pilot episode on Star World at 10pm tonite. so far, am liking this series too   

snowflakes

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #152 on: November 10, 2011, 05:49:05 am »
from their fb account:
Revenge
We're taking the night off for the 45th Annual CMA Awards tonight starting at 8|7c on ABC, but be sure to watch to support Emily Van Camp who will be presenting..

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #153 on: November 18, 2011, 10:23:11 pm »
May something talaga kay Victoria. She really loved Amanda's dad.  I have a feeling na kaya nila sinira buhay ni David kasi Victoria loved him, especially dun sa scene na sinabi ni Conrad na si Victoria lang minahal niya ng ganun and Victoria said "just my luck"

If magiging partners-in-crime si Emily and Tyler, parang di ko like. Hehe.. Mas marunong pa sa writers. I hate Declan too. I feel for Jack naman.

Can't wait to watch epi 8, tagal matapos dl ko.

Done with epi 8. Ang dami ng problem ni Emily.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 12:07:49 pm by blackgreen »

ohcmon

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #154 on: November 19, 2011, 03:24:34 pm »
I wonder how Emily will get the real Emily out of the picture. The latter seems to have lost trust in her and she might just spill her real secrets..

strawberry

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #155 on: November 19, 2011, 07:24:13 pm »
me naman, i prefer Declan than Tyler -- na aantipatikahan ako kay Tyler

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #156 on: November 19, 2011, 07:35:24 pm »
feel kong medyo may nakikita na si daniel, then unang nakaalam siguro si Jack sa kanilang dalawa about amanda. So baka kaya nya pinatay si daniel nung nabubuking na si amanda.. hehe

_ilovepink_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #157 on: November 23, 2011, 01:26:29 am »
There's something fishy about the real  Emily...hmmmm....

strawberry

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #158 on: November 23, 2011, 09:27:18 am »
^yeah. mukhang may hidden agenda nga ang real Emily, esp since she decided to stay on instead of going abroad

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: US TV: Revenge
« Reply #159 on: November 23, 2011, 10:17:30 am »
^I think she just loves Amanda too much at yung nakita niya si Amanda with Daniel nagselos siya so she stuck around

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close