Author Topic: Three words after sex?  (Read 73419 times)

iam_me

  • Guest
Re: Three words after sex?
« Reply #240 on: May 19, 2016, 09:40:18 am »
sarap mo talaga  :)

Evolet027

  • Guest
Re: Three words after sex?
« Reply #241 on: May 19, 2016, 12:36:27 pm »
matulog na tayo. :))

triciaaamaldita

  • Guest
Re: Three words after sex?
« Reply #242 on: May 26, 2016, 02:10:32 pm »
s*** sarap mo

Isa pa baby?

g**o ka hihi

Hugas na ako

 ;D ;D

badw33d

  • Guest
Re: Three words after sex?
« Reply #243 on: May 29, 2016, 10:22:59 pm »
Are you ready?

Breathe baby breathe

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Three words after sex?
« Reply #244 on: May 31, 2016, 10:39:20 am »
"Asan panty ko?"

eam510

  • Guest
Re: Three words after sex?
« Reply #245 on: May 31, 2016, 02:40:51 pm »
"Late na ko"


hahaha! everyday, bago maligo or during bath time. grabe malelate sa office :D

iam_me

  • Guest
Re: Three words after sex?
« Reply #246 on: June 01, 2016, 10:00:52 am »
-ang sarap mo
-akin ka lang
-ka adik ka
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 10:02:38 am by iam_me »

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Three words after sex?
« Reply #247 on: June 03, 2016, 08:39:46 am »
Let’s shower together ;D

NeilRudecat

  • Guest
Re: Three words after sex?
« Reply #248 on: June 03, 2016, 09:36:37 am »
I would say

"I love you"

then I gently kiss her lips down there
...because I would like her to remember that she was loved, the she had been adored and everything was an expression of that love, of that adoration.  Then I go back up to kiss her forehead and say "you're so beatiful" and embrace her.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Three words after sex?
« Reply #249 on: June 08, 2016, 08:59:10 am »
^ I love this

(Three words pa din, haha!)

Purple10

  • Guest
Re: Three words after sex?
« Reply #250 on: June 08, 2016, 02:33:46 pm »
Hon tissue  :)



SaffiyahEnglish

  • Guest
Re: Three words after sex?
« Reply #251 on: September 08, 2016, 08:46:31 pm »
"Hugas na tayo."

shammpyshai

  • Guest
Re: Three words after sex?
« Reply #252 on: October 04, 2016, 01:27:37 pm »
"wow! ang dami"
"maghugas na tayo"
"tara, round 2"

 hahahaha! ;D ;D :D :D

Cher_Y

  • Guest
Re: Three words after sex?
« Reply #253 on: October 04, 2016, 05:15:26 pm »
Boom sabog Sarap!!

athletic^dude

  • Guest
Re: Three words after sex?
« Reply #254 on: November 06, 2016, 01:32:12 pm »
tanggal muna pahinga

viDai09

  • Guest
Re: Three words after sex?
« Reply #255 on: April 02, 2017, 09:25:15 am »
I love you
Thank you sa masarap na make love
Good night

NeilRudecat

  • Guest
Re: Three words after sex?
« Reply #256 on: April 03, 2017, 08:50:55 am »
It's okay ha.

Yes, come again.

Come ka pa.

Okay lang umulit.

I love you.

Kahit unlimited pa.

Halika yakap pa.

Hindi ako magbabago.

Mahal kita ha.

cerise.k14

  • Guest
Re: Three words after sex?
« Reply #257 on: April 26, 2017, 02:24:36 pm »
h2b: f*ck! I'm late!
me: shower se*, huh?

SexyGirl1

  • Guest
Re: Three words after sex?
« Reply #258 on: April 26, 2017, 10:52:28 pm »
I love you!  ;D 8) :-*

futboler_dati

  • Guest
Re: Three words after sex?
« Reply #259 on: April 27, 2017, 10:25:46 am »
May tumulo ba?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close