watch now

Author Topic: What are you thankful for today? Part 2  (Read 87531 times)

lclanzaderas

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #540 on: September 18, 2013, 04:45:43 pm »
may pampabakod na kami =)

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #541 on: September 18, 2013, 09:50:17 pm »
Extremely thankful that I was able to buy at least half of the raw materials I need for my sister's cosplay.  :D

lornadahl

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #542 on: September 19, 2013, 07:16:11 pm »
I'm grateful that we got featured on GMA News Online. It's so surreal!

kikaygimikera

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #543 on: September 19, 2013, 09:06:44 pm »
I am so thankful to God for giving me an understanding and love na love ako na husband. :)

chiqmom

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #544 on: September 19, 2013, 09:26:22 pm »
the little boy won as the math wizard

greenpease05

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #545 on: September 22, 2013, 01:43:34 am »
Thankful today

That i was able to bond with my dalaga. =)

That I was able to start a small project at home.

That I may not be super lumelevel up but I am contented. =)



det060403

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #546 on: September 23, 2013, 12:15:21 am »
We all got home safe.
Thank you po :)

MissChievous

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #547 on: September 23, 2013, 01:58:03 pm »
New shoes sa office! Nareceive ko ngayon and I was so happy kasi basa doll shoes ko sa ulan. Weee! :) Wala sana akong plan mag order, pero nilapitan ako ni officemate and I ordered a pair.

Perfect timing! Thank you, Lord. Galing mo talaga. :)

Sapphire8

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #548 on: September 30, 2013, 03:34:45 pm »
Thankful because ang haba ng sleep ko ngayon. Slept at around 10PM last night and my Husband bathe our kid no. 1. Hindi na ako ginising para mag-paligo. Ako na lang ang nag-bihis. Happy! :)

det060403

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #549 on: October 07, 2013, 04:04:03 pm »
"that"-- I believe all went well. :D

Sapphire8

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #550 on: October 20, 2013, 05:06:31 pm »
I am finally going home!!! ;D ;D ;D

imeego

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #551 on: October 20, 2013, 05:10:14 pm »
thankful that we're still alive (and kicking hehe)

ayami

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #552 on: October 20, 2013, 05:51:58 pm »
lakpas sa inaasahan ang kikitain ko this month :D hello more savings! I love WAHMhood hehe

anon

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #553 on: November 23, 2013, 11:54:45 pm »
3G signal

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #554 on: November 24, 2013, 04:47:29 pm »
Nothing. Life sucks.

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #555 on: November 24, 2013, 07:26:13 pm »
may tumawag sa akin for interview. hay, sana maconvince ko sila tom.

megumiii

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #556 on: November 24, 2013, 08:39:31 pm »
For a successful event and for the nice weather. My baby had so much fun! :)

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #557 on: November 24, 2013, 08:48:06 pm »
Having managed to drag myself to the gym.

wineforwinter

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #558 on: November 24, 2013, 10:02:22 pm »
clear mind  :D

aquacharly

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #559 on: November 26, 2013, 09:44:09 pm »
NEW FRIENDS who are intelligent, frank & have great patience for human nature.
(Kulang kasi ako sa pasensya sa mga ....)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close