watch now

Author Topic: What are you thankful for today? Part 2  (Read 87972 times)

nhice_Iz

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #260 on: September 07, 2012, 05:50:15 pm »
Im thankful today kasi not stressful ang araw nato. And kami parin ng bf ko.
Ok ang health ng mother ko at ok rin ang health maliban nalang sa pain dahil sa workout.
I thanking that each day, God still giving me the chance to walk up.

mamapeew

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #261 on: September 10, 2012, 07:18:14 am »
A lot of things. Tapos na ang kaarawan, nakaraan na naman ang isang taon.

cha_kobi

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #262 on: September 12, 2012, 11:08:34 pm »
I thank God for dirty dishes… it means I had something to eat… ;)

sweetyashie

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #263 on: September 12, 2012, 11:18:56 pm »
He answered my prayers :)

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #264 on: September 12, 2012, 11:54:15 pm »
I found a vet who seems to know what she's doing *crosses fingers*. I hope my baby boys get well soon.

bettyboop1322

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #265 on: September 13, 2012, 02:20:30 pm »
Thankful that my hubby got an Outstanding on his Performance Evaluation and recommended for promotion. :D
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 03:32:35 pm by bettyboop1322 »

chefron

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #266 on: September 13, 2012, 02:36:23 pm »
Very thankful that hubby called

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #267 on: September 13, 2012, 02:38:09 pm »
Thankful for friends who greeted me today... But sad because until now, i didn't get any greetings from hubby:(

Prunella

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #268 on: September 13, 2012, 03:26:24 pm »
My boys are feeling a little better now. Not much sniffles. Eyes have cleared up as well.

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #269 on: September 14, 2012, 11:06:09 am »
I am thankful that I have able to go work safely.. ^_^

megansmomma

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #270 on: September 14, 2012, 11:37:29 am »
for the 1 free ticket to the bench fashion show later however i cannnot attend due to schedule :(

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #271 on: September 14, 2012, 04:15:11 pm »
^ sayang naman sis..


Thankful ako dahil payday na.. ^_^

shale

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #272 on: September 14, 2012, 04:17:23 pm »
Super thankful for all the blessings that have come my way today. That i was able to wake up to another glorious sunshine and be surrounded with all my loved ones. Have a great friday everyone~

jhenpretty

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #273 on: September 15, 2012, 10:45:05 am »
I am thankful for another day. Kahit rainy I was able to go to work. I am thankful for every blessings God will give me and to my family.. ^_^

pinklilac

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #274 on: September 15, 2012, 04:25:10 pm »
thankful ako sa dami ng clients ng kapatid ko. dami nya deals na naiko close every week.
thank you Lord..

Alucard

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #275 on: September 15, 2012, 11:08:50 pm »
Thankful that I am still alive...

springblossom

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #276 on: September 16, 2012, 02:00:17 pm »
my family

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #277 on: September 16, 2012, 02:15:43 pm »
family :)

pinklilac

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #278 on: September 16, 2012, 07:35:03 pm »
clients for my sister...
good health
food on the table
and many more!

thank you Lord!

Alucard

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #279 on: September 16, 2012, 09:18:18 pm »
I'm still thankful that I am still with them... at least I get to see them still...

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close