watch now

Author Topic: What are you thankful for today? Part 2  (Read 87439 times)

kreez

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #40 on: October 07, 2011, 08:08:15 pm »
Thank you po at Friday na! :D Have a blessed weekend everyone!

084B

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #41 on: October 07, 2011, 09:31:46 pm »
thank you sa Vodka, it helped me esacaped the darkness inside of me, too bad its temporary :'(

bucketsale

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #42 on: October 08, 2011, 08:49:42 am »
I'm thankful because I'm having a 3 day bday celebration this weekend and also I'm getting better after a week of being ill. :)

u8mypinkcookies2

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #43 on: October 08, 2011, 02:21:36 pm »
weekend

showermist

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #44 on: October 08, 2011, 03:07:36 pm »
That I was able to forgive.

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2011, 06:57:50 pm »
Thankful dahil hindi ako natinag ....they FAILeD again lol  :D

kreez

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2011, 03:29:40 pm »
I'm grateful for a wonderful morning, kahit gray ang skies here.  And I'm also thankful that God always protects me and shields me.  :D

have a great day everyone!

sistah_mom

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2011, 04:16:26 pm »
that i am still alive and that I still have a chance to correct my wrongdoings :)

kreez

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #48 on: October 12, 2011, 06:01:41 pm »
I thank god for my loving hubby :D

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #49 on: October 12, 2011, 06:07:09 pm »
thankful cos ok na tayo  :)

dropdeadgorgeous

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #50 on: October 12, 2011, 06:27:44 pm »
thankful for the good bosses i have now.
sa mga kasama ko sa opisina.
sa trabaho ko. sa pamilya ko.
sa current guy ko na mahal ako.

sardonyx

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #51 on: October 12, 2011, 07:51:33 pm »
Thank you God for keeping my baby safe! :)

kunek

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2011, 05:14:26 am »
Am still sane and didnt do stupid things yet.

kreez

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #53 on: October 17, 2011, 09:03:18 pm »
thank you Lord for a successful Marian Conference and Exhibit! :D

ravena

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #54 on: October 17, 2011, 11:08:44 pm »
simple things.. no need to be luxurious to attain happiness life.

kreez

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2011, 04:50:42 pm »
thankful for a rest day! :D

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2011, 04:53:21 pm »
thankful dahil hindi ko namana ang pagiging INA ng nanay ko kuning  ;D

Faithfaith

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2011, 05:10:01 pm »
I am so thankful.. I got positive with my PT.

Precious and great blessing for us.. Thank's God!

Faithfaith

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2011, 11:17:02 am »
Thanks clumsish... :-)

God bless!

pinkberries

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2011, 03:06:32 pm »
that I managed to reach my goals for this quarter.  thank you Lord!  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close