watch now

Author Topic: What are you thankful for today? Part 2  (Read 87472 times)

wella01

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2011, 01:57:17 am »
I'm thankful that little by little I'm feeling better =)

kreez

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2011, 02:16:16 am »
thank you dear God for pruning me

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2011, 04:36:42 pm »
thankful that i was allowed to take a leave today despite of my workload and pending deliverables. i'm not really feeling well.  :(

kreez

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2011, 05:18:19 am »
thank you lord for 10 years of being together, of love, respect and passion.  I'm thankful for this day that hubby and I are celebrating our anniversary!

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2011, 02:29:38 pm »
weekend. time to relax.

kreez

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2011, 04:00:05 pm »
i'm thankful for the blessed weekend! and good weather yey!

Paintings Galore

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #26 on: September 26, 2011, 12:01:30 am »
I was blessed for having a nice weekend with my family. :) ;)

jennyg

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #27 on: September 26, 2011, 07:44:42 pm »
Good health for the family, loving husband and very cute and active kids.

showermist

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2011, 10:42:18 am »
I am thankful tha I already have what I've been waiting for.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2011, 01:15:09 pm »
safety for my loved ones

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2011, 06:43:10 pm »
thankful dahil hindi ako nagmana sa matapobre kong INA at naging simpleng tao lamang ako dahil kung hindi  ko ma appreciate o iconsider as blessing yung lugaw na ibinigay ng kapitbahay na mas gipit pa kesa  sa amin ;)

kreez

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #31 on: September 28, 2011, 12:12:30 am »
I'm thankful for a fresh start

jennyg

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #32 on: September 28, 2011, 09:47:31 am »
That we are safe from the typhoon Pedring. :-)

jashy

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #33 on: September 28, 2011, 06:18:20 pm »
thank you for another year of my life :)

ravena

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2011, 10:39:47 pm »
no flying debris from pedring.. lol.

kreez

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2011, 11:22:56 pm »
i'm thankful that my meeting went well and that I'm off to Geneva tomorrow haay thank you po!

bucketsale

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2011, 11:18:47 am »
na dumating na rin ang limited edition shoes na binili ko for my hubby... akala ko mga ladies lang ang sobrang hilig sa shoes pati rin pla men.. he liked it so much!!! thank God!

glamorosa_09

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2011, 07:17:03 pm »
I'm thankful that I was able to have my me-time today. :)
Syempre, always thankful to God for my lovely baby and great husband :)

kreez

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2011, 05:18:04 pm »
thank you Lord for a spirit filled conference in Geneva and for bringing me safe back home :D

kreez

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2011, 08:52:20 pm »
Thank you lord for all the surprises! :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close