watch now

Author Topic: What are you thankful for today? Part 2  (Read 87444 times)

kreez

  • Guest
What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« on: September 05, 2011, 04:58:27 pm »
We have reached 30 pages of thankfulness from the other thread, let us continue being thankful here.

Here's a link to the old thread

http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,239983.msg6646606.html#new

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 10:24:37 pm »
Thankful that I had the strength to let go and that I did the right thing. And I'm also thankful that he understood.

sheryllynn

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2011, 09:17:40 am »
I am thankful for another life that God gave to me :)

kreez

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2011, 03:27:22 pm »
I'm grateful for another blessed day!

slickchick

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 04:01:18 pm »
thankful that i am able to spend a day at home with my son...  :)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 03:57:55 am »
another waking day

kreez

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2011, 05:17:10 pm »
I'm thankful dahil naapprove na ang leave ko for december! yey! I'll be in the Phils for 6 long weeks! I have to work for a week there but all is good! thank you Daddy God!

kreez

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2011, 07:04:35 pm »
Thank you po Daddy God at Friday na!

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2011, 08:58:34 pm »
it's fridaaaaaaaay na!

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2011, 07:18:47 pm »
Had a long sleep again, finally!
For another day.
For the weather na hindi mainit.
For Jollibee! :)

goddessjem

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2011, 07:58:47 pm »
na kahit madaming problema, lagi anjan si God para tumulong...

piglet24

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2011, 05:17:09 pm »
thankful because woke up with hubby's arms hugging me.
thankful kasi wala na ang spotting ko.
thankful for another beautiful day
thankful for a healthy life
thankful sa patience ni hubby

twiist

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2011, 05:32:21 pm »
mooncake! :D

kreez

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2011, 07:56:48 pm »
thankful for outpouring of blessings today :D

kreez

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2011, 05:06:20 pm »
thankful that i managed to book my surprise getaway for hubby yey!

kreez

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2011, 05:32:24 am »
thank you po at weekend na.... and thank you Lord that my little one is getting better. 

felicityinlove

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2011, 06:40:27 am »
Thankful that the hectic week is over. I'm beat and so looked forward to Saturday.

kreez

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2011, 03:36:31 pm »
thank you lord dahil makulit na ulit si little one fully recovered na sha, yung rashes nalang po please pagalingin nyo na rin

violet_dmd_75

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2011, 09:20:46 pm »
Thankful for giving me my wonderful daughter amanda. When I was feeling a lil blue kanina, I told her that mommy needs a hug. She not only gave me a hug but a kiss as well. She's just a year old kaya so happy that as young as she is I can feel na love nya ako :-)

kreez

  • Guest
Re: What are you thankful for today? Part 2
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2011, 10:11:40 pm »
^awww that is so sweet!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close