We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^sa panglalaki na guess here wala masyado selection. mas okay sa pinas. sa pinas usually nanggagaling yung mga baby guess shirts ng son ko
Yan din pansin ko,bakit kaya? Girl ang akin and yung nabili kong winter down jacket from SG kasya pa til now, so is her matchy pants/hoodie from Guess. I miss SG! Andaming choices! For sure hindi na kakasya yun uloy come next winter... I like the asian dresses for my baby girl-yung mga Korean dresses, super girly! I don't find those here. Ang mahal pati dito kaya I buy from the US na lang-thus I get her clothes mostly 50% off or more depending on the season. Mahal pa rin yung Oshkosh and Carters sa SG compared to buying it direct from the US talaga.
obsessed din ako sa damit ng baby ko.ok lang wala ako new clothes basta si baby lagi meron pag nagmall ako. :)kahit lagi sabi ng mga ate at matatanda sa bahay na wag muna bumili ng bumili kasi mabilis malalakihan hay sarap sana kung lagi maraming pera