We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi Everyone, I'm planning to give birth in SLGC, my OB is Dra Australia Luz. Do you know kung magkano aabutin? NSD and CS?Thanks!
Mga sis, Got to talk to my OB. She delivered a baby with no complications 2 weeks ago. Normal with 2 night stay and doctors pf daw inabot lang yun patient ng 60-70k. St. Luke's Global promo daw kasi...
Hello ladies, I'm 6 weeks pregnant, I'm considering the following doctors from St. Luke's: Dr. Christine Tantoco, Dr. Elizabeth Ocampo and Dr. Judith Peralta. Kindly share please your experiences with them. Thank you in advance
Dr. Michelle Isip was my ob when i gave birth last 2011. Super satisfied din. Mabait saka matyagang mag explain. Ang reasonable yung rates. I gave birth sa hospital sa Taytay where she also has a clinic.