We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I agree, maganda talaga manganak sa St. Lukes, service is excellent. but after reading aleng maganda's post, gusto ko yatang atakihin ng post partum depression. I gave birth 2 months ago and we paid a lot, akala ko ganoon talaga and rate at ganoon talaga and aabutin ng hospital bills. But it appears na young iba hindi naman ganoon kataas. case to case basis talaga, but could rates in gobal be much higher than that in qc?for a cs delivery, we incurred the following expenses:5 day stay in hrpu - P6,000/dayprivate room - P3,200/dayhospital bill: CSection - P75,000OB - P75,000anesthesiologist - P 30,000total bill for mommy - P180,000for baby - born preterm at 36 weeks and 2 days:1 month stay at NICU - P480,000NICU Team - P83,000cardiologist - P25,000ultrasound - P4,500total bill for baby - P592,500total hospital bill for this birth: almost P800,000naku po, hanggang ngayon masakit na masakit ang bulsa namin ni baby - but pag nakikita namin si baby, naliligayahan naman kami, ayaw na namin isipin gastos. our baby is priceless.
^bakit super mahal??? dahil ba pre mature ang baby?your OB rin, mas mahal compared kay aleng maganda. sino ob mo sis?Aleng Maganda, sino rin ob mo?
Pero ang laki ng difference ng singil sa NICU ng St. Luke's at NICU sa Madocs ah. .. Sino ang mga members ng NICU team? Ang pedia ng kids ko now si Dr. Resti Bautista is a neonatologist at St. Luke's Global.
Sis, bakit ang tagal ni baby sa nicu? If you dont mind me asking
Baby was born pre-term at 36 weeks and 2 days, and she was less than 4 lbs. The Nicu team would not discharge her from the NICU until her weight reached 2 kilos.
my ob in st lukes is dra. thelma avendano-elio. she's very nice, and thorough naman. for normal ang quote nya saken was to prepare 70k, for cs eh prepare 120-130k. no complications yung prices na yun, at SLMC-QC. she prefers QC over Global kasi di daw nakakapili ng anes sa global so di nya kilala.i travel back and forth qc-bulacan. if dito naman ako sa bulacan abutan, may ob din ako kinonsult and 30k normal, baka may sukli pa daw lol!
nicu, which as fas as i know is 4k+ per day. While my baby stayed in nursery lang, 1600 per day lang.
^She is also my OB, and I am happy with her. I gave birth last October via C-Section in St. Luke's Global and Dra. Guinto delivered my baby. I am glad I chose St. Luke's Global because I had a truly wonderful hospital stay. Akala ko nga the best na ang delivery ko in MMC years ago, but when I experienced SLGlobal, I can say, it is the best. The service was excellent and the treatment, first world standard. Admittedly, it is highly expensive there compared to other hospitals, but when you think about the excellent medical care that they give, sulit na sulit, pag-ipunan na lang.