watch now

Author Topic: Pizza Lovers!!!  (Read 99995 times)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Pizza Lovers!!!
« Reply #160 on: June 29, 2012, 04:23:01 pm »
Oohh madame palang branches ang Calda huh.

Papa John's is nice too, mas ok na sya saken kesa sa Pizza Hut na umay na umay nako :D

My top picks are:

S&R cheese pizza
Sbarro white pizza with extra cheese
Papa John's cheese pizza
Shakey's thin crust pizza  -- seasonal favorite lang
Pizza Hut supreme with stuffed crust cheese  -- kaumay na nga lang :(

I love pizza. I can eat pizza everyday for the rest of my life hahahahaha

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Pizza Lovers!!!
« Reply #161 on: June 29, 2012, 07:11:23 pm »
How's the thin & crispy of Pizza Hut? Saw it lang na pino-promote nila...

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: Pizza Lovers!!!
« Reply #162 on: June 29, 2012, 09:59:41 pm »
we had our quick and cheap pizza fix for this week kanina - Lotsa Pizza double whammy ;D

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Pizza Lovers!!!
« Reply #163 on: July 01, 2012, 06:42:35 am »
May bago pala Yellow Cab! Yung My Size Breakfast Pizzas and it comes in Ham, Salami & Egg, Hungarian Sausage & Egg and the Bacon, Mango & Egg. P150 sya and wala ata syang veggies unlike the regular folded pizza. Hmmm, interesting :) available all day pala, I wanna try :)
 

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: Pizza Lovers!!!
« Reply #164 on: July 01, 2012, 07:43:42 am »
calda pizza is having a branch ba in españa/p.noval? I saw kasi. 36" pizza nasa poster nila. Yay! Lapit sa dorm ko. Haha

loball

  • Guest
Re: Pizza Lovers!!!
« Reply #165 on: July 02, 2012, 03:35:28 am »
^^Onga sis nakita ko yung poster ng Yellow Cab advertising that. Parang hindi yata kaya ng arteries ko ang pizza + egg + bacon sa isang meal, hehe.

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Pizza Lovers!!!
« Reply #166 on: July 02, 2012, 05:14:20 am »
^ i wanna try the hungarian sausage, haha pero siguro mas carry ko ang regular folding pizza at least may veggies :)

Natry nyo ba yung Querida Mia ba yun, yung parang pizza sa Army Navy? Is it big and ok naman ba? Nakikita ko kasi and mukhang masarap sya! ;)

akireyhoj

  • Guest
Re: Pizza Lovers!!!
« Reply #167 on: July 02, 2012, 05:22:05 am »
Parang I saw a tarp of Calda's pizza ba yun? In front of ATC not sure kung sa BF ba yun store

alone2nit

  • Guest
Re: Pizza Lovers!!!
« Reply #168 on: July 02, 2012, 02:30:33 pm »
Domino's Pizza Buy 1 Take 1 Promo till July 31, 2012 only!

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Pizza Lovers!!!
« Reply #169 on: July 03, 2012, 07:26:23 pm »
We claimed two pizzas sa Pizza Hut c/o bpi :) dinner tuloy namin now, perfect sa weather coz bagong luto pa! Buti loaded ang toppings na bacon and meat. Yummmm!

gorjuz_16

  • Guest
Re: Pizza Lovers!!!
« Reply #170 on: July 03, 2012, 08:14:23 pm »
Until now hindi ko pa naiicp yung oorderin ko na pizza for a 20pax party.
Here are my options:
Calda - cheap, kaso baka pag dineliver hindi na crispy. Although i like the taste(personally)
Pizza Hut - Tuscani, 699 for 2 Super family, hot pag dineliver since they have heater. Baka lang sawa na yung guests and some doesnt like pizza hut, havent tried this though.
Yellow Cab - shmpre this would be a great choice for evryone kaso ang mahal naman. 18' is 800+.

Help me decide! July 14 na kase yung party ko. :)

u8mypinkcookies

  • Guest
Re: Pizza Lovers!!!
« Reply #171 on: July 03, 2012, 08:20:15 pm »
^ haven't tried Calda so I'll go for Yellow Cab... Pizza Hut for cheaper option! :)

why not Brooklyn Pizza? I love their Porko & White Pizza! I saw na they have a promo-- two 14-inch pizzas for P699 and Two 18-inch pizzas for P999, or S&R's pizza! :) I cannot recall exactly, El Buono ata yung pinakita sa TV before who serves really big pizza.. as in big!
« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 08:22:10 pm by u8mypinkcookies »

gorjuz_16

  • Guest
Re: Pizza Lovers!!!
« Reply #172 on: July 04, 2012, 05:42:58 pm »
Havent tried brooklyn naman. I might get yellow cab na lang para everyone will like. Safest lang.

stormy

  • Guest
Re: Pizza Lovers!!!
« Reply #173 on: July 04, 2012, 06:33:25 pm »
Yaan rin isip ko a few weeks ago when we had to feed a number of pax rin. Yellow cab pinili ko para sigurado na magustuhan.

May nakita ako na bagong pizza sa italiannis sana masarap :) we will try it later

bebeloo

  • Guest
Re: Pizza Lovers!!!
« Reply #174 on: July 07, 2012, 10:54:31 pm »
tried both Pizza Papa John's Super Papa thin and thick crust. Of course I prefer the thin ones. But are their prices seem to be overrated?

V_for_Victoria

  • Guest
Re: Pizza Lovers!!!
« Reply #175 on: July 13, 2012, 10:30:18 am »
LOVE the panizzas at My Kitchen by Chef Chris near Paco Park; Chef Chris Locher previously of C' Italian Dining in Clark. I can probably finish one whole panizza myself. :)

akireyhoj

  • Guest
Re: Pizza Lovers!!!
« Reply #176 on: July 13, 2012, 10:45:38 am »
^sis how much panizza don? I want to try!

Yesterday nagdinner kami sa Mona Lisa Ristorante grabe ang sarap talaga ng panizza nila! Half lang order namin ni BF full na kami. Kaya yung baked ziti na order namin tinakeout nalang namin

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: Pizza Lovers!!!
« Reply #177 on: July 13, 2012, 03:10:10 pm »
Major pizza craving right now, pero malamang tomorrow na when hubby and I go out. Limited lang pizza choices where we are to Yellow Cab, Pizza Hut, Shakey's, and Lotsa Pizza :P so now pa lang I'm trying to decide na what I really want! Parang gusto ko Shakey's Pizza Bianca, but parang sarap din ng Yellow Cab Manhattan Meatlovers...

nique321

  • Guest
Re: Pizza Lovers!!!
« Reply #178 on: July 13, 2012, 03:43:35 pm »
would like to try Papa Johns, I enjoy Sandys pizza and Calda's :)

mikaela325

  • Guest
Re: Pizza Lovers!!!
« Reply #179 on: July 13, 2012, 06:59:07 pm »
^what flavor did you order from sandy's?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close