watch now

Author Topic: Baby Eczema  (Read 39604 times)

marose17

  • Guest
Re: Baby Eczema
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2011, 02:10:44 pm »
@tintoink, have you consulted an allergologist/immunologist?  Mahirap manghula kung ano ang allergens or causes sa case ng son mo kaya better siguro i-consult ang expert sa ganyang cases.

tintoink

  • Guest
Re: Baby Eczema
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2011, 05:52:13 am »
ay naku sis ngayon lang ako ngreply.

hindi pa nga. i saw another thread about pulmo-allergologist.

i'll try na mghanap ng doctor sa UST today.

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Baby Eczema
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2012, 04:49:44 pm »
Sobrang init na naman, flare up na naman eczema ng 2yo daughter ko :(

snowflakes

  • Guest
Re: Baby Eczema
« Reply #63 on: April 20, 2012, 05:03:44 am »
oo nga dito din sa US medyo warm na, kaya panay kamot na naman si baby sa face nya. grrrrr

oreo08

  • Guest
Re: Baby Eczema
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2013, 12:32:47 pm »
my 5 week old daughter also has eczema :( winter kasi dito so super dry ng skin nya. Her paedia advised us to apply moisturizer sa face and body nya 3-4 times a day. Sa face nya we're using Mustela and sa body nya, JnJ baby oil lang. I'm gonna try Cetaphil Restoraderm din (wash and moisturizer). Gusto ko rin itry yung line ng Mustela especially for eczema but we will try Cetaphil Restoraderm muna. If after a week and I don't see any difference, try namin Mustela.

In 2 weeks appointment ni bubs with her doctor again. If no improvement daw, we will look into steroids and yun pagchange ng formula nya from cow protein to soy protein. Baka mag request na rin ako ng allergen test in case she's allergic to our cat (wag naman sana)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2013, 01:42:37 pm by oreo08 »

louiesmom

  • Guest
Re: Baby Eczema
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2013, 01:02:03 pm »
hi! my daughter had rashes when she was 2.. not exactly eczema but close to that.. her skin was itchy, red and dry.. sometimes sa sobrang scratch niya, nagsusugat na.. her pediatrician gave her a lot of ointments, moisturizers, meds, soaps, etc. My kid was like a product tester.  :o Then we consulted a pedia-derma, she advised us to use Dove soap for sensitive skin and Vanicream. Fortunately, it worked for my daughter. Her skin was back to normal now. No scars or marks from scratch wounds. Hanggang ngayon pag dry and skin niya we just rely to vanicream.

chubbycheeks

  • Guest
Re: Baby Eczema
« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2015, 03:04:26 pm »
My son's pedia gave a sample of Cetaphil Restoradem body moisturizer for his eczema between his brows. Good thing it calmed down na. I don't know what triggered it, baka daw something I ate since breastfed si baby. But I was also feeding him solids at 4.5 months old which I stopped when his eczema flared. I also changed his body wash to Mustela bath oil for babies with atopic tendency.

lilsaintsm0m

  • Guest
Re: Baby Eczema
« Reply #67 on: March 19, 2015, 02:09:06 pm »
My son had these for like 3 yrs. I changed his shampoo and soap to non-scented ones.. I dont use fabric conditioners on his clothes and I dont use cologne or baby powder too. This eliminates his triggers for allergens and minimized his rhinits attacks as well. The thing about products that have scents is it's high alcohol content that is not good for baby skin. I's a miracle na until now na he's 7 wala na siya at never na bumalik ito.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close