watch now

Author Topic: Re: Avon Cosmetics & Skin Care [Thread 5]  (Read 129394 times)

liquidglaze

  • Guest
Re: Avon Cosmetics & Skin Care [Thread 5]
« Reply #340 on: February 19, 2013, 05:23:08 pm »
I had to go to 2 Avon branches to get all the Totally Kissable lippies I want.
Worth it naman. I love them all. Beautiful shades, each one of them.
I have yet to try Deep Orchid. I got so intrigued by this one, since I saw Anne's instagram n she was wearing it, looked really good on her. Unique.  :)

mikage_matsunaga

  • Guest
Re: Avon Cosmetics & Skin Care [Thread 5]
« Reply #341 on: February 19, 2013, 05:47:19 pm »
I had to go to 2 Avon branches to get all the Totally Kissable lippies I want.
Worth it naman. I love them all. Beautiful shades, each one of them.
I have yet to try Deep Orchid. I got so intrigued by this one, since I saw Anne's instagram n she was wearing it, looked really good on her. Unique.  :)

sis kahit po ba hindi registered member puede magshop sa avon branches? i want to try those lippies din!:)

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Avon Cosmetics & Skin Care [Thread 5]
« Reply #342 on: February 19, 2013, 08:01:49 pm »
sige sis update ako pag ginamit ko na..

gusto ko itry yung Advance Techniques Damage Repair shampoo and conditioner.. maganda ba, effective? any feedback sa mga nakatry na? Thanks.

preciosa

  • Guest
Re: Avon Cosmetics & Skin Care [Thread 5]
« Reply #343 on: February 19, 2013, 08:06:27 pm »
sis kahit po ba hindi registered member puede magshop sa avon branches? i want to try those lippies din!:)

Hi sis if i may, yup pwede ka mag purchase kahit hindi member... Ako kasi hindi member eh hehe... But35% pa din discount sakin ng branch ko...

sparkliecandy

  • Guest
Re: Avon Cosmetics & Skin Care [Thread 5]
« Reply #344 on: February 21, 2013, 12:46:52 pm »
Anyone still taking the Avon Grapeseed extract tablets? Ang konti ng reviews online eh. I can't decide pa din if I should buy.

liquidglaze

  • Guest
Re: Re: Avon Cosmetics & Skin Care [Thread 5]
« Reply #345 on: February 21, 2013, 05:21:49 pm »
sis kahit po ba hindi registered member puede magshop sa avon branches? i want to try those lippies din!:)

^ yup, pwede. Cash basis lang.

I just wanna rave, I love love Totally Kissable lippies!! Very smooth & creamy when applied & stays on me for hours!
Good quality lippies, IMO. 😉

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Avon Cosmetics & Skin Care [Thread 5]
« Reply #346 on: February 21, 2013, 10:31:10 pm »
Super love ko yung honey and milk lotion nila. Lalo na kapag sale, very affordable at 99 pesos.

sassyrosel

  • Guest
Re: Re: Avon Cosmetics & Skin Care [Thread 5]
« Reply #347 on: February 21, 2013, 11:24:30 pm »
^^hi sis liquidglaze! can you suggest a Totally Kissable shade for morenas?

i'll try the "honey and milk" lotion, i think this is on-sale right now.

liquidglaze

  • Guest
Re: Avon Cosmetics & Skin Care [Thread 5]
« Reply #348 on: February 25, 2013, 07:38:22 pm »
^ Fuschia Flirt, Caressing Coral, Make Out Red. And if you're looking for a bold color, try Deep Orchid. I think it will look good on morenas, too.  :)

preciosa

  • Guest
Re: Avon Cosmetics & Skin Care [Thread 5]
« Reply #349 on: February 25, 2013, 08:35:47 pm »
Dun sa product nila na care naconsume ko yung buong tube ng fairness exfoliating, pero itong bagong bili ko na care na 3in1 cleansing lotion... Masasabi kong walang kwenta siya lol sabi pa naman it removes make up... Kaso hindi refreshing pag nag wash ako ng face eh... Lotion na lotion ang dating... Hindi talaga refreshing... And dirty pa din ng face ko... Pero madami pa din naman ako love sa avon... :) hehe

sassyrosel

  • Guest
Re: Re: Avon Cosmetics & Skin Care [Thread 5]
« Reply #350 on: February 26, 2013, 11:39:21 pm »
^^thanks, sis! maybe i'll try caressing coral...

i wanted my lipstick to be dark, yung deep orchid parang hindi naman pang-everyday use.

liquidglaze

  • Guest
Re: Avon Cosmetics & Skin Care [Thread 5]
« Reply #351 on: February 27, 2013, 05:40:18 pm »
I'm loving Deep Orchid. Ok sya sakin.
Really stunning color.  :)

cottondoll

  • Guest
Re: Avon Cosmetics & Skin Care [Thread 5]
« Reply #352 on: February 27, 2013, 08:07:41 pm »
Hi! Really novice question but here goes: there's this Avon building that I pass by everyday. Can I buy Avon stuff there? I don't know any Avon ladies eh and I really wanna try their grape seed tablets :)

mischa04

  • Guest
Re: Avon Cosmetics & Skin Care [Thread 5]
« Reply #353 on: March 03, 2013, 08:16:39 pm »
first time to use 'sunflower and apricot' lotion.. ok naman sya, not greasy, smooth, nakaka-moisturize naman, and smells good..kaso di ganon katagal ang staying power ng smell.. medyo malabnaw din ang consistency kaya ingat sa pag-squeeze..

the ideal oil control pressed powder naman..ok lang sya kasi maganda and smooth pag nilagay sa face pero hindi long lasting parang every now and then kailangan mo mag-retouch saka di sya ganon ka-effective in controlling oil.. Opinion ko lang yun maybe sa iba ok ang effect..

swtgrl_bee

  • Guest
Re: Re: Avon Cosmetics & Skin Care [Thread 5]
« Reply #354 on: March 04, 2013, 06:49:50 am »
^^hi sis liquidglaze! can you suggest a Totally Kissable shade for morenas?

i'll try the "honey and milk" lotion, i think this is on-sale right now.


Yes sis, they're on sale. Kapag dala ko ito sa office, ang bilis maubos :D dami kasing nakikitry.

iq160

  • Guest
Re: Avon Cosmetics & Skin Care [Thread 5]
« Reply #355 on: March 04, 2013, 01:22:51 pm »
first time to use 'sunflower and apricot' lotion.. ok naman sya, not greasy, smooth, nakaka-moisturize naman, and smells good..kaso di ganon katagal ang staying power ng smell.. medyo malabnaw din ang consistency kaya ingat sa pag-squeeze..

the ideal oil control pressed powder naman..ok lang sya kasi maganda and smooth pag nilagay sa face pero hindi long lasting parang every now and then kailangan mo mag-retouch saka di sya ganon ka-effective in controlling oil.. Opinion ko lang yun maybe sa iba ok ang effect..

yup and also other oil-control variants and their lipsticks.kung icocompare mo sa MAC, malayo in terms of staying power. extralasting variants lang ata yung medyo lumevel sa mga high-end brands.

since very much offordable naman ako ok lang sakin since may time naman for retouch. but for those na very busy no time for retouch moments, medyo mas ok gumamit nung mga high-end.

Hi! Really novice question but here goes: there's this Avon building that I pass by everyday. Can I buy Avon stuff there? I don't know any Avon ladies eh and I really wanna try their grape seed tablets :)

pwedeng pwede. just ask the dealers na nagkalat sa gate. pero wag kang papayag na brochure price ang babayaran mo 8). syempre cash transaction ka dapat mga 25-35 percent ang discount and also make sure you have the electronic receipt.

if you want pwede kang magpamember you can purchase items on credit pero BEWARE: as you purchase lumalaki credit limit mo. kakatempt bumili ng anek anek! hehe

cottondoll

  • Guest
Re: Avon Cosmetics & Skin Care [Thread 5]
« Reply #356 on: March 04, 2013, 09:08:20 pm »
^Thanks, sis! Natuwa naman ako sa 25-35%, haha! :)

xoxo_elle

  • Guest
Re: Avon Cosmetics & Skin Care [Thread 5]
« Reply #357 on: March 05, 2013, 09:08:42 am »
Agree ako kay sis liquidglaze, ang ganda ng totally kissable lipstick! Isa lang na-try ko yung make out red coz yun lang ang available dito na avon branch sa amin. Ganda ng color. Very pigmented and long lasting. Non-drying pa. Same color [textspeak!] ng maybelline na fifth avenue fuschia. Love it!

liquidglaze

  • Guest
Re: Avon Cosmetics & Skin Care [Thread 5]
« Reply #358 on: March 05, 2013, 11:16:27 pm »
^ True! I can't stop raving and loving these lippies.  ;D
For days, I've only been wearing Totally Kissable lippies.
And I can say, it's as good as those high end brands. Long wearing.
I love that Avon is branching out to more vibrant and lively colors now.
My faves are Deep Orchid, Fuschia Flirt, Caressing Coral, Pink Wink.  ;D

preciosa

  • Guest
Re: Avon Cosmetics & Skin Care [Thread 5]
« Reply #359 on: March 06, 2013, 01:15:43 am »
^sis anong bagay na color for fair skin and almond eye?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close