We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello everyone! Our ceremony was in St. Alphonsus Mary de Liguori (Magallanes Church). Just want to give a heads up to brides considering the church. They have super good service and they are super nice and easy to talk to. But they are very strict with the start time of the ceremony. When they say ceremony starts at 3pm, they really mean it! We ran late during preps (not fault of coordinator) but mostly because my sister had bfast buffet at the hotel and when she got back, the videographer was shooting our ring shots in the bathroom. (I suppose he was in the bathroom because there was a water effect used with the rings). So my sis wasn't able to shower right away. Because of this she started her makeup late. Also my mom and the rest of fam arrived 30 min late too at hotel. So this pushed back the pictorial sched. So I arrived at Magallanes at perhaps 3:05. Then as soon as my car arrived the processional started. LITTLE DID I KNOW my 2 brothers and their families weren't at the church yet since they got caught in some traffic!!!! But the church coordinator said they couldnt wait anymore... and so the processional happened without my 2 brothers, their wives, and my niece who are all part of the enoturage!I would say that this was the biggest glitch of my wedding. My coordinator didnt inform me about it and I only found out the day after. Its a good thing I wasnt informed of I would have gotten stressed insisting on waiting for them!!!!! But coordinator didnt tell me because it was useless to stress me out when they had no choice but to start already because the church is very strict. It was 3:15 by the time the mass started.