We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi! 15 years akong civilly married this month of February and we have been planning for a church wedding for the last 5 years na din Hindi lang kami makapag start ng plan kasi nanghihinayang ako sa expenses. Parehas kaming OFW and we have 2 kids and after full payment of our condo this year and car next year, I am exploring the opportunity na hopefully magawa na sya. I am thinking of Year 2014, could be November/December or January 2015 na?I am reading all posts here and its interesting. In case we finally decide to do it, it will just a small one like mga 75pax and I want Cafe Ysabel for reception. Anong mga airconditioned churches ba ang malapit dun? Taga Sta. Mesa Manila lang kami.
@ningnicole: Check out Archbishop's Palace.
^When's your wedding sis? Where's your reception? I would choose the airconditioned one simply because I don't want to be perspiring and sticky on my wedding day, BUT if your wedding is during the ber months then choose the church where you envision yourself walking down the aisle.
Thanx! EDSA Shrine sobrang layo na sa intended venue but yung Archbishop's pwede pa Will check on Monday kasi normal office hours lang daw yung facilitator.
Hi Chiarm, I tried booking AP, sabe ng kausap ko sa phone sa September pa sila nagaccept ng booking kase inaantay nila un calendar of activities, anyways, natry mo na ba sila ma-contact? balitaan mo ko ah! thanks!
Hi sises=)) I really love how the Ellinwood Church in Malate looks kaya lang is it a catholic church or christian church.Thank you ladies=)))
Talaga sis?? Gusto ko kasi makausap si Bro. Alexis in person plus ocular pero weekdays office hours lang siya available. Wala pa kasi ako time recently.Anong calendar of activities yun? Tagal pa