watch now

Author Topic: ARTS and CRAFTS party booth  (Read 10479 times)

Josah

  • Guest
ARTS and CRAFTS party booth
« on: August 24, 2011, 09:02:58 pm »
I'm not sure if there's a thread na about this, pero reading other threads about party activities parang laging kiddie salon and face painting ang topic.

I really like to have an activity booth like this sa birthday ng daughter ko. I've talked with art camp pero di na daw sila nagca cater sa parties.

activities i have in mind are:

-design your own flip flop
-DIY necklace/bracelet/ trinkets
- color buddy (like that of kiddy's art town)
-design/paint your own chest/jewely/vanity box
-make your own tiaras/crown/headress/headbands
- canvas bag painting

any suggestions sinong mga supplier ng ganyang activities. thanks

mariel19

  • Guest
Re: ARTS and CRAFTS party booth
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 09:27:07 am »
Hi there!

I've read your concern about kids' party. my husband is an event coordinator for KIDDY'S ARTS TOWN You can visit his site @ artdad.multiply.com to check all the details or email him @ jake.arandela@yahoo.com

For sure you'll have a great and unique birthday party ever.

Thanks....

hunny_ally

  • Guest
Re: ARTS and CRAFTS party booth
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2011, 09:50:14 am »
^advertising your business in this thread is not allowed.

^^ a mommy here bought some Melissa and Doug art sets for her twins birthday 2 mos ago

kalaiyaan

  • Guest
Re: ARTS and CRAFTS party booth
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2011, 09:56:51 am »
Sis yung kinuha kong supplier sa 1st birthday ni baby.
check mo ok kausap mabilis mag reply sa email.

www.craftsandpartybucket.multiply.com
www.facebook.com/craftsandpartybucket

marose17

  • Guest
Re: ARTS and CRAFTS party booth
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2011, 10:51:09 am »
I saw Craft Camp in Facebook.

Josah

  • Guest
Re: ARTS and CRAFTS party booth
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2011, 01:24:02 pm »

^^ a mommy here bought some Melissa and Doug art sets for her twins birthday 2 mos ago

I love those stuffs especially the "Decorate your own party favors". Kits are kinda expensive lang , i'll be having around 70kids and magiging problem ko yun mag ma man ng booth just in case. but i will take it as an option. thanks

Sis yung kinuha kong supplier sa 1st birthday ni baby.
check mo ok kausap mabilis mag reply sa email.

www.craftsandpartybucket.multiply.com
www.facebook.com/craftsandpartybucket

thanks. mukhang ok nga.what and  how much sis yun kinuha mong package?


I saw Craft Camp in Facebook.

I have seen it before and i'll be getting their photo balloon and 3d me package. re craft camp,I'm still contemplating kasi limited lang sila yata sa masks decorating lang, iniisip ko baka maging parang masquerade party kung yun mga kids iwewear nila yun masks after they decorate it.


thanks a lot for all the suggestions, keep 'em coming.

marose17

  • Guest
Re: ARTS and CRAFTS party booth
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2011, 06:15:08 pm »
I'm the mommy who bought Melissa & Doug craft kits (decorate your train for the boys, decorate your princess mirror for the girls). :)  It's cheaper to buy it from Amazon or from the Melissa & Doug site directly. ;)

Josah

  • Guest
Re: ARTS and CRAFTS party booth
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2011, 07:00:33 pm »
^talaga sis, did you set-up a booth for that pa ba and may kinuha ka pang magbabantay ? yun nga yung gusto ko decorate your own princess mirror dahil princess castle theme ko.

marose17

  • Guest
Re: ARTS and CRAFTS party booth
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2011, 09:11:05 am »
^ No booth as we had a party at home.  I just distributed the kits to the kids.  The early birds did it  sa designated tables nila while waiting for the others to arrive.  The latecomers just took them home.  The craft kits served as party souvenirs na din kasi. :)


Josah

  • Guest
Re: ARTS and CRAFTS party booth
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2011, 11:56:21 am »
^ah ok, it served as a souvenir na din pala. mukhang mapapamahal nga ako  kung gagawin ko lang sya activity booth , meron na din kasi kong souvenir.

sexydee

  • Guest
Re: ARTS and CRAFTS party booth
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2015, 12:49:56 pm »

edaganda

  • Guest
Re: ARTS and CRAFTS party booth
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2015, 02:58:10 am »
I'm interested. Do you have any more suggestions? And have an idea how much these cost? Thanks!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close