We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Dami namamatay dito sa episode 12.Jesus, Tara and Debbie bye2x! And nakawala na si Russell Edgington sa kulungan nya sa cemento. And Bill killed Miss Flannigan.Also yung Reverend sa church naging vampire. Yung sa season 2 na pari na kinulong niya si Godric.Poor Pam, at kahit walang masyadong dialouge si Ginger. Okay yung ginawa nya, she hug Pam and gives her comfort.Si Jason at Hoyt naman fought. Jason told Hoyt kasi sa nangyari. I'm wondering if yung hymen ni Jessica eh mag-ge-generate pa rin everytime or not kasi sa previous season ganyan eh. Dba?Sa kay Bill and Eric, walang pinili si Sookie. Wonder if sa season 5 they will introduce the weretiger Quinn like sa book or baka hindi na at si Alcide nalang.Also when Sookie killed Debbie sa book, Eric was there to help her and not Tara. But since iba yung TV show I guess we have to just sit tight and watch.Overall, I'm very dissapointed in this season. I expected more in season 4 but it's a total FAIL for me. I understand that the show should not focus more on Sookie, but I also expected for the show to follow the book about Sookie and Eric's relationship.Hopefully, next season will be GREAT!
Looks like we wouldnt see the end of Tara yethttp://perezhilton.com/2011-09-14-rutina-wesley-picked-up-true-blood-season-five-discusses-tara-death-scene
Hmmm...wonder what Tara will be then if she's still be in season 5....