watch now

Author Topic: Birthday cake thread 6  (Read 195674 times)

etrina

  • Guest
Re: Birthday cake thread 6
« Reply #380 on: March 01, 2012, 09:31:23 pm »
^^ Ok na sis. Ang cute! Gusto ko yan for myself. :)

greize

  • Guest
Re: Birthday cake thread 6
« Reply #381 on: March 02, 2012, 02:41:33 pm »
P1600 ang binayad namin for 6" cake and 40 mini cupcakes.
in terms sa taste, ok naman sis. isa na ako sa suki nya. :)

greize

  • Guest
Re: Birthday cake thread 6
« Reply #382 on: March 02, 2012, 02:44:14 pm »
btw, di ko inexpect na magproprovide sya ng topper for the mini cupcakes :)

iluvmysoldier

  • Guest
Re: Birthday cake thread 6
« Reply #383 on: March 02, 2012, 02:53:27 pm »
Gusto ko din sana si sheryberry kaso deadma siya sa email ko...  :( sobrang busy siguro?

guiding star

  • Guest
Re: Birthday cake thread 6
« Reply #384 on: March 02, 2012, 03:49:44 pm »
@greize..nice cake and affordable sya.how's the taste naman?

mae_s

  • Guest
Re: Birthday cake thread 6
« Reply #385 on: March 02, 2012, 10:42:10 pm »
Thanks sis greize! :) Super affordable talaga cakes ng Sherryberry Sweets. :)

Sis iluvmysoldier, siguro better if you text/call her na lang. Mabilis sya mag reply sakin and sumasagot naman sa calls ko. Here's her #: 09179339372. Hth! :)

iluvmysoldier

  • Guest
Re: Birthday cake thread 6
« Reply #386 on: March 03, 2012, 07:49:02 am »
^ thanks!  ;D

greize

  • Guest
Re: Birthday cake thread 6
« Reply #387 on: March 03, 2012, 12:56:16 pm »
@greize..nice cake and affordable sya.how's the taste naman?

masarap naman sis. pati yung fondant na usually di ko kinakain eh napakain ako.

batch

  • Guest
Re: Birthday cake thread 6
« Reply #388 on: March 03, 2012, 11:58:03 pm »
joining...

mga sis matagal ba talaga mag reply si Ms Jen of Pastry Chef? Last week pa kasi yung email ko pero wala pa din yun quote nya though sabi naman nya sa text eh magse-send daw sya ng email. Busy siguro. Dami din nice feedbacks kay Ms Sherry of Sherryberry sweets kaya lang out of the country daw sya sa birthday ng baby ko kasi bday din ng daughter nya.  :(  sino pa kaya sisses? yung nagde-deliver sana sa may bandang Guadalupe Makati area.

ladit

  • Guest
Re: Birthday cake thread 6
« Reply #389 on: March 04, 2012, 03:45:17 am »
Box of Sweets ang first choice ko to make a cupcake tower for my daughter's first birthday. Mabilis naman siya mag-reply dun sa initial message ko through Facebook, pero I haven't heard from yet after I sent a follow up message on the 26th. Medyo worried na ako kasi malapit na yung party, and I might have a difficult time looking for another supplier kung hindi ko siya makuha. I don't want to switch naman agad kasi I really love her stuff--parang ang vibrant ng colors ng cakes niya.

Does anyone have her contact number?


scents01

  • Guest
Re: Birthday cake thread 6
« Reply #391 on: March 04, 2012, 05:11:29 pm »
^ang cute naman sis..how much?saka yung anong klase yung cake topper?

docaubrey

  • Guest
Re: Birthday cake thread 6
« Reply #392 on: March 04, 2012, 05:34:18 pm »
^thanks sis! The main cake is a 2 layer cake with post, 8" and 14" in diameter, That's P2,800. Plus 6 mini cakes (6" each) at P360 each plus P800 delivery fee so all in all it costs P5,760. Super siksik ang cake, and yummy lahat ng flavors nya (got chocolate, mocha and vanilla as flavors). Cake toppers are paper printouts lang. Ang cute ng cake, super. Kids ko nga manghang-mangha sa cake :)

scents01

  • Guest
Re: Birthday cake thread 6
« Reply #393 on: March 04, 2012, 05:53:23 pm »
gusto ko yung taste ng pastry chef, we had chocolate cake before..still thinking if sya uli kukunin ko..


Boj

  • Guest
Re: Birthday cake thread 6
« Reply #395 on: March 04, 2012, 11:47:26 pm »
Hi there! For those who got Les Sucreries as cake supplier, does she really send bank account details a week before the event date? She assured me naman that my date has been blocked but I couldn't help but worry. My baby's birthday is this month na kasi ;). Also does anyone know the exact location of her shop? Thanks!

key_of_G

  • Guest
Re: Birthday cake thread 6
« Reply #396 on: March 04, 2012, 11:51:15 pm »
Joining. :)

Got Gel Colet of Swell Sweets (swellsweets.multiply.com) for my baby's superman-themed birthday cake and cupcakes. Booked her kasi ang ganda ng portfolio nya, ang intricate ng designs and well-crafted. But apparently, I was one of those who didn't get the best of her works. I'm disappointed with the cake design. I specified a 3D design but got a 2D instead. and the superman logo on the cupcakes, parang minadali. they don't look like superman logos, parang superman logo shape lang na pinatungan ng letter S. basta, not what I expected. Or baka nag-over expect lang ako sa kanya. I provided feedback to her but she didn't reply. Busy siguro. 

guiding star

  • Guest
Re: Birthday cake thread 6
« Reply #397 on: March 05, 2012, 11:17:51 am »
^^@borj-she usually sends her account detail & the contract a week before the party. i just receive an email from her yesterday since our party is on Sunday na. the location of her shop, i dont know yet.i think its in new manila..ill give you a feedback after she replies to my email today.

Grayce

  • Guest
Re: Birthday cake thread 6
« Reply #398 on: March 05, 2012, 12:59:29 pm »
Hi there! For those who got Les Sucreries as cake supplier, does she really send bank account details a week before the event date? She assured me naman that my date has been blocked but I couldn't help but worry. My baby's birthday is this month na kasi ;). Also does anyone know the exact location of her shop? Thanks!
ganyan rin sakin but ang tagal nya magreply when i was asking her about the design i want, 1wk after tsaka nag reply. lumipat nalang ako kay gel colet.

ladit

  • Guest
Re: Birthday cake thread 6
« Reply #399 on: March 05, 2012, 05:00:19 pm »
I sent a text message to Punky na re my inquiry. If I don't get a response from her in the next day or so I'll start looking for another cupcake tower supplier. I really like her work pero I'm getting worried about the lack of response. Sobrang busy siguro, I heard she is branching out to supplying pastries to restaurants.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close